Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

Wasn't Iwane the one confirming Palpitoad for Elesa's gym battle?

If yes, then I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt. Though, I'd rather wait and see what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I am more amused by the fact that Batman has an interest in the Pokemon anime.
    Don't let his serious look trick you lol

That's unlikely, they wouldn't keep Boldore in such an ugly middle stage.
    Why not? Not all of Ash's Pokemon in the past have ever evolved all the way (Bayleef never became Meganium; Quilava never became Typhlosion; Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodile, Larvitar, and Gible never evolved even once; and Aipom only evolved when Dawn got it.)

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Anything about Iris and Cilan?
    He mentioned that Axew evolving isn't ruled out, but it's not happening anytime soon because the animators would lose the easiness of animating Axew tucked into Iris' hair. The alternative would be either have Fraxure constantly around (which is more difficult to animate) or stuff him in a Poke-Ball (which would be bizarre behavior for Iris since she's never used a Poke-Ball for Axew before and doing so just because it evolved would be a little off.)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Wasn't Iwane the one confirming Palpitoad for Elesa's gym battle?

If yes, then I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt. Though, I'd rather wait and see what will happen.
    Yes, Iwane was the one who confirmed Palpitoad.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 15th April 2012 at 9:14 PM.

I guess Axew won't evolve till Iris is about to leave the show then.

I guess Axew won't evolve till Iris is about to leave the show then.
    Yeah, it does seem like a big "finale" move, Axew and Iris' last stand on the show being the evolution, which was a big development goal from the start.

Well I wouldn't say anything is final as I know writers often have inconsistencies...

It's awesome that Iwane is a nice person though, I want to ask him a question xD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

You know did anyone ask if the writers are still doin last gen character cameos? Surely some of them must wonder if Dawn is going to get a cameo like Misty and May did.

I personally don't think it would be bizarre if Iris started holding Fraxure in the Poké Ball. :/

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Well I wouldn't say anything is final as I know writers often have inconsistencies...

It's awesome that Iwane is a nice person though, I want to ask him a question xD
    Iwane's an animator, though, so if he's guaranteeing Team Plasma then it's likely the episode(s) with them have already been animated, so the writing is a moot point now.

You know did anyone ask if the writers are still doin last gen character cameos? Surely some of them must wonder if Dawn is going to get a cameo like Misty and May did.
    I dunno, but I highly doubt Dawn's getting a cameo since her special that aired with the Brock one firmly established that she's staying in Sinnoh and has no travel plans.

It's one thing for Looker, a member of the international police, to show up in Unova, and quite another for a normal trainer like Dawn.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 15th April 2012 at 9:19 PM.

I think the scenario for this evolution will be a bit like what happen with May's Blaziken but maybe more explored within the episode.

Anyway, nice seeing the statement there's some chance for seeing its evolution.

Well I love Axew, so I wouldn't exactly cry if it didn't evolve. On Another note besides EVOLUTION, anything about new captures within the main group? This will probably be my last question.

LOL someone asked about Ash cross dressing and said it was a shame Dent lost xDDF
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    I dunno, but I highly doubt Dawn's getting a cameo since her special that aired with the Brock one firmly established that she's staying in Sinnoh and has no travel plans.
    I think in the special it was mentioned Dawn was heading to Hoenn where contests began.

@AgentPierce, did he say anything about evolutions for Ash and evolutions and captures for Cilan, Iris + the rivals?

p.s- I didn't say Ash for the second one because I dont want ash to get more pokemon :P

He hasn't said anything about captures recently, no, and I highly doubt he'd ever say anything beyond "just keep watching", as exactly what Pokemon any certain character is going to capture is too much of a spoiler to let out of the bag. Maybe he'd confirm that a capture will happen in the near future, but he'd never specify what or who.

Funny how whenever I find useful information on blog, people assume that it's fake. Anyway, I'm glad that Team Plasma will appear in the future. I don't think there's enough time to introduce them and have a satisfying conclusion, but maybe the writers have been busy figuring out how to make room for Team Plasma and we'll have a Plasma mini-arc.

Wow that's some great news, is there any word about how many Black and White seasons there's actually expected to be, it seems like 3/4 with Ash's current gym state, but maybe with Team plasma getting an introduction it could stretch out even longer.

Team Plasma already had an introduction, though. Just because the episodes were postponed doesn't mean the anime will ignore they happened.

Heck, I'm still hanging on to the hope that TV Tokyo will wise up and air the damn two-parter before Team Plasma returns, to ensure all audiences know who they are.

Of course, Team Plasma's motivation will probably be introduced in their return, as it seems like all they did in the postponed two-parter was fight to take the Meteonite from Team Rocket in a misguided attempt to save Unova, which doesn't explain what their exact purpose is, only that they're a self-righteous cirminal group.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 15th April 2012 at 10:02 PM.

I kinda figured with the un-aired episodes that the anime will continue as if they never happened, i don't know but i think Team Plasma would of been mentioned again even if only in conversation, surely Zager and would of discussed them while putting some of the plans into action, especially the Kami Trio mission.

Team Plasma already had an introduction, though. Just because the episodes were postponed doesn't mean the anime will ignore they happened.
    You're technically correct, but think about it: That'd be kind of weird to the 95% of Pokemon audience that doesn't hang out on forums and read Japanese blogs.

They're not going to reference episodes that are unaired.

They're either going to retroactively air the episodes and make it very clear they take place in the past, or they're going to do a whole new set of episodes to have Plasma make their debut.

They're not going to let the unaired episodes be part of canon and never actually air them.

And I highly doubt its TV Tokyo's call to air the eps or not.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

You know the great thing about this? We are near Icirrus City.

:'3

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I kinda figured with the un-aired episodes that the anime will continue as if they never happened, i don't know but i think Team Plasma would of been mentioned again even if only in conversation, surely Zager and would of discussed them while putting some of the plans into action, especially the Kami Trio mission.
    Why? Team Plasma wasn't present or posing any sort of current threat to Team Rocket's plans, so why would Zager bring them up?

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    You're technically correct, but think about it: That'd be kind of weird to the 95% of Pokemon audience that doesn't hang out on forums and read Japanese blogs.
    Except that most of that audience would have SEEN the previews for the two-parter, and the message that it was postponed when BW25 first aired.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    They're either going to retroactively air the episodes and make it very clear they take place in the past, or they're going to do a whole new set of episodes to have Plasma make their debut.

They're not going to let the unaired episodes be part of canon and never actually air them.

And I highly doubt its TV Tokyo's call to air the eps or not.
    Most likely the former; they're keeping the end of BW22 (with Ash and co. going to the Desert resort) canon (dub edit doesn't count), so it's more likely they're keeping the two-parter canon and will thus have to air it. And no, it actually IS TV Tokyo's call to air the episodes or not, the anime staff (writers, animators, etc.) has absolutely no say in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    You know the great thing about this? We are near Icirrus City.

:'3
    True, but we still don't know if the "Brycen appears!" episode is actually in Icirrus City.

It might be another Burgh situation, where the Gym Leader is met a little before the group actually reaches the city.

....Come to think of it, Burgh and Castelia were the Gym Leader and city present during Team Plasma's first appearance. Coincidence?
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 15th April 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Why? Team Plasma wasn't present or posing any sort of current threat to Team Rocket's plans, so why would Zager bring them up?
    Since they are the main group of villains in the Unova region and Team Rocket would of clashed with them once already, i imagine that a undertaking as big as summoning legendary pokemon would attract the attention of Team Plasma and Zager would of told them to be wary at least.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Since they are the main group of villains in the Unova region and Team Rocket would of clashed with them once already, i imagine that a undertaking as big as summoning legendary pokemon would attract the attention of Team Plasma and Zager would of told them to be wary at least.
    This is a stretch. Teams Aqua & Magma and Team Galactic were the main villain groups of Hoenn and Sinnoh, but were NEVER mentioned in any episode, by Team Rocket or anyone else, unless they actually appeared in that episode. Team Plasma is likely no different; they won't get mention unless they're actually doing something.

But where is Giovanni? Why hasn't he been seen talking to TR on the phone at least?

True, but we still don't know if the "Brycen appears!" episode is actually in Icirrus City.

It might be another Burgh situation, where the Gym Leader is met a little before the group actually reaches the city.

....Come to think of it, Burgh and Castelia were the Gym Leader and city present during Team Plasma's first appearance. Coincidence?
    Obviously not, because it's supposed to be on a mountain of Volcarona, but Brycen's appearance itself denotes that we're close to Icirrus. After all, you wouldn't have the Gym Leader appear 20 episodes before they even step foot in their city, would you?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast