Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

Meh, don't really care about this since there isn't really anything too interesting with TP. Whatever episode they do appear in, its not gonna be as epic as the two parter was supposed to be so who really cares lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    But where is Giovanni? Why hasn't he been seen talking to TR on the phone at least?
    Well we already know from BW025 that after the events of the two parter he was constantly 'in meetings' and 'very busy'.

It's better than nothing.

But where is Giovanni? Why hasn't he been seen talking to TR on the phone at least?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Well we already know from BW025 that after the events of the two parter he was constantly 'in meetings' and 'very busy'.
    His absence probably DOES connect with Team Plasma, and again, notice how it isn't brought up at all past BW25? If it's not currently relevant, then it's not mentioned.

I suspect that when Team Plasma returns, so will Giovanni, and the reasoning behind his absence will be talked about again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Whatever episode they do appear in, its not gonna be as epic as the two parter was supposed to be so who really cares lol.
    And you know this for sure how?
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 15th April 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Whatever episode they do appear in, its not gonna be as epic as the two parter was supposed to be so who really cares lol.
    Why do you speak for everyone? -_- A lot of people care, don't be patronizing and you really don't know if this is gonna be epic or not.

-

Great news! thanks for these news AgentPierce I'd be satisfied with at least one Team Plasma appearance. XD

I'm going to say this has something to do with the time travelling plot. Here's my take on what happened, and bear in mind it is incredibly far fethched.
    -The TR/TP two parter went down, Giovanni began a dastardly plan in the desert to change the landscape of unova
    -Pierce was an agent of Team Plasma and a fight broke out between the two teams
    -Either Pierce/N/Ghetis/Important member of Team Plasma fought against Giovanni and in the end, Giovanni looked like he got sucked into the earth and is currently M.I.A, believed to be dead
    -Many members of team rocket including the trio are angry at this
    -Jessie James and Zager discover the time travelling idea from the fossils
    -The steal the energy necessary
    -More steps are took
    -Time travelling takes place and the team rocket trio meet their old selves and save Giovanni from being killed
    -Causes a time paradox
    -Lord knows what happens from here

My point being, even if Pierce is an informant for team plasma, he could still return regardless of his status with the help of time travelling. And because of his large lack of appearences, I definetly think Giovanni is dead. That is why many team rocket members are in factions trying to lead themselves (Zager and the team rocket trio) in possibly trying to bring back Giovanni or trying to get back the technology he used at castelia city/the desert.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    This is a stretch. Teams Aqua & Magma and Team Galactic were the main villain groups of Hoenn and Sinnoh, but were NEVER mentioned in any episode, by Team Rocket or anyone else, unless they actually appeared in that episode. Team Plasma is likely no different; they won't get mention unless they're actually doing something.
    Team Rocket didn't have the same sort of giant "takeover" project during Hoenn or Sinnoh, they weren't given any sort of special missions they were basically dumped in that region under the pretenses of discovering information about it. I know it's purely speculation but i imagine that since Team Plasma got a nod at the start they would of been given another one, hinting at there past appearence.

Well that news has me optimistic, cautiously optimistic, but optimistic none the less.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    And because of his large lack of appearences, I definetly think Giovanni is dead. That is why many team rocket members are in factions trying to lead themselves (Zager and the team rocket trio) in possibly trying to bring back Giovanni or trying to get back the technology he used at castelia city/the desert.
    Er, one problem: the TRio certainly seem to act as if he's alive, always saying that they're doing their missions "for the boss", not to mention Giovanni's secretary stated that he's just very busy in BW25 and I highly doubt she'd be lying about him being alive. Plus I don't think Giovanni was actually involved in the battle, he probably just observed it from a distance.

After looking at the source, I can say 2 things.

1. What Iwane or whatever his name is confirmed, is that Dragonspiral Tower will be featured in the anime, likely around the time they are in/near/the vicinity of Sekka City(Icarus?).

2. Then he also said "look forward to Team Plasma" but that was a somewhat separate statement, which just means they will appear, in the future, but has nothing to do with Sekka City really, he just meant they will appear someday not necessarily soon, nothing regarding Sekka City.

Sekka City is spoken in reference to when/if DragonSp. tower will be featured in the anime or not.

So all y'all with your underwear in a bunch over Plasma being at the Dragonsp. tower, be disappointed, as they won't be there.....

The last response to an evolution question was that he said it was unlikely that Ash's Boldore will become a Gigalith.
    This sucks, and I guess we shall not see Gantle evolving anytime soon then, at least until after the Isshu league or well into next year, as if he said that recently, and accounting that they have episodes planned/in-production for 9mos.-1-yeat before they air.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 15th April 2012 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post

1. What Iwane or whatever his name is confirmed, is that Dragonspiral Tower will be featured in the anime, likely around the time they are in/near/the vicinity of Sekka City(Icarus?).

2. Then he also said "look forward to Team Plasma" but that was a somewhat separate statement, which just means they will appear, in the future, but has nothing to do with Sekka City really, he just meant they will appear someday not necessarily soon, nothing regarding Sekka City.

Sekka City is spoken in reference to when/if DragonSp. tower will be featured in the anime or not.

So all y'all with your underwear in a bunch over Plasma being at the Dragonsp. tower, be disappointed, as they won't be there.....

It's a much broader statement to say they won't be there than to speculate about them being there, especially since they had such a huge presence there in the games.

The question asked was whether they would appear near Dragonspiral Tower to which he responded saying near Iccurus City? Possibly. Please look forward to Team Plasma.

They were seperate sentences yes, seperate statments however? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The question asked was whether they would appear near Dragonspiral Tower to which he responded saying near Iccurus City? Possibly. Please look forward to Team Plasma.

They were seperate sentences yes, seperate statments however? No.
    And you are blatantly neglecting the first part of 'Batman''s statement --_--

Batman::"Mr. Iwane, I see ハチク(Hachiku/Brycer) is going to appear in an episode you have worked on. I wonder whatウルガモスの聖なる山(Ulgamoth's holy mountain)is - it can not be in セッカシティ(Sekka City), can it?"

response:: Batmanさん maybe near セッカシティ(sekka city)
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 15th April 2012 at 10:57 PM.

"Batman" also blatantly said he's looking forward to seeing Team Plasma at Dragonspiral Tower (specifically Dragonspiral Tower, which had nothing to do with the Ulgamoth Holy Mountain question), and Iwane answered that he should look forward to Team Plasma, which seems to indicate that yes, they'd be present around Dragonspiral Tower.

Bottom line: Iwane was told someone was looking forward to Plasma at Dragonspiral Tower, and Iwane encouraged this. Why would he do that if there wasn't reason to look forward to Plasma at Dragonspiral Tower? He's not the type of person to give fans false hope like that.

I'll admit that "near Sekka City" was likely in regard to the Holy Mountain, but it doesn't change the fact that "look forward to Plasma" was in regard to Dragonspiral Tower.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 15th April 2012 at 10:59 PM.

"Batman" also blatantly said he's looking forward to seeing Team Plasma at Dragonspiral Tower (specifically Dragonspiral Tower, which had nothing to do with the Ulgamoth Holy Mountain question), and Iwane answered that he should look forward to Team Plasma, which seems to indicate that yes, they'd be present around Dragonspiral Tower.
    Whatever, if you all wish to pick at straws and tie them together into your 'dream' Team Plasma plot, then have at it, as you folk clearly know it all...

Personally i don't know what to believe now, i'll stop hyping myself up and forget i read this lol of course i won't.

His absence probably DOES connect with Team Plasma, and again, notice how it isn't brought up at all past BW25? If it's not currently relevant, then it's not mentioned.

I suspect that when Team Plasma returns, so will Giovanni, and the reasoning behind his absence will be talked about again.

And you know this for sure how?
    Well let's see, all things that made the TR vs TP episodes epic would have got edited out(hyper beaming the building, helicopter falling etc etc), so why would they include stuff like that in the next time they appear, instead of showing the original episode. All that stuff was shy we wanted to watch the episodes in the first place and if they do are the two parter its obviously gonna edited greatly so its not gonna be like the original episodes were supposed to be so in turn less epic. So if they wouldn't air the two parter edited, what makes u think the next time they appear will be anything close to how awesome the two parter was supposed to be??

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Why do you speak for everyone? -_- A lot of people care, don't be patronizing and you really don't know if this is gonna be epic or not.

-

Great news! thanks for these news AgentPierce I'd be satisfied with at least one Team Plasma appearance. XD
    Read above pls.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Whatever, if you all wish to pick at straws and tie them together into your 'dream' Team Plasma plot, then have at it, as you folk clearly know it all...
    You have no place to be so rude, as you were wrong on both your initial statements. You said:

That is incorrect, he confirmed that the Holy Ulgamoth Mountain is in the area of Sekka City, not Dragonspiral Tower. You just posted that yourself! And the statement wasn't a question if Dragonspiral Tower would be featured (which is a given), it was that "Batman" hopes Dragonspiral Tower, when it inevitably appears, will feature Team Plasma.

2. Then he also said "look forward to Team Plasma" but that was a somewhat separate statement.
    No, no it was not. It was still a statement about "Batman's" post.

Sekka City is spoken in reference to when/if DragonSp. tower will be featured in the anime or not..
    To reiterate, nope, Sekka City is spoken of in reference to Ulgamoth Mountain. No-one asked if DragonSp. Tower will be featured, because it obviously will.

Right, which is why he said "look forward to Team Plasma" in direct response to the hope that they'd be at Dragonsp. Tower.

And even if they WEREN'T at Dragonsp. Tower, the fact remains that "Look forward to Team Plasma" was his statement, meaning that (unless Iwane is a lying dick, which he's not), they're going to be appearing in the anime and that a Team Plasma plot will transpire. That's more than enough reason to be excited, I should say.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 15th April 2012 at 11:11 PM.

Did any of them ask about Misty? I'd lol.
    For someone who doesn't like Kasumi, you sure do a awful lot of talking and thread derailing about her.

I'm really looking forward to Team Plasma's appearance, hopefully it'll be one of the few things about the show that can help me enjoy it more.

Does anyone think there'll be any connection between Team Plasma and Pierce's (possible) appearence?

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    For someone who doesn't like Kasumi, you sure do a awful lot of talking and thread derailing about her.
    I think he's trying to insult all the Misty fans who won't let her leaving the show go.....but the problem is that there's really not alot of them these days, and thus Cyber himself is now the biggest example of a fan fixating on Misty's departure. Seriously, I've seen much more of him bashing these fans than I've seen of the fans he's actually bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Does anyone think there'll be any connection between Team Plasma and Pierce's (possible) appearence?
    I would think there is a connection, since Pierce was last seen in Team Plasma's debut, so (like Giovanni), him returning when Team Plasma does makes sense.

Yes, but not the same type of connection that his stans would have you believe. For instance, his stans think he's working for Team Plasma, and perhaps this new information could be used to link them together. However, I don't believe that they're on the same side.

I suppose his appearences are few and seem to be there for a reason, i can see why he has so many fans. But i can't stop hating him just because he resembles Tobias too much to me.

OK, I posted an Edit Note on the first post in the thread clearing up the misunderstanding: Iwane is not hinting Team Plasma will show up near Sekka City, as the "near Sekka City" comment was in regard to something else, he is alluding to them indeed showing up at Dragonspiral Tower like "Batman" hopes. Though that IS near Sekka City anyway.......

But again, the purpose of the thread still stands, as the statement "Please look forward to Team Plasma", regardless of location, indicates they are indeed returning, and the "but...." stated at the end of the response to whether Pierce is gone for good indicates that Pierce too may return.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 15th April 2012 at 11:30 PM.

OK, I posted an Edit Note on the first post in the thread clearing up the misunderstanding: Iwane is not hinting Team Plasma will show up near Sekka City, as the "near Sekka City" comment was in regard to something else, he is alluding to them indeed showing up at Dragonspiral Tower like "Batman" hopes. Though that IS near Sekka City anyway.......
    Is this the first comment made about Team Plasma? (excluding the unaired episodes) If there appearing at Dragonspiral tower it seems to be following the same plot as the games.

Is this the first comment made about Team Plasma? (excluding the unaired episodes) If there appearing at Dragonspiral tower it seems to be following the same plot as the games.
    Yes, after "Batman" asked about whether Volcarona Mountain is near Icirrus City, he said:

"I am hoping リュウラセンの塔 (Dragonspiral Tower) will feature プラズマ団 (Team Plasma) - I'm looking very forward to finally seeing them."

Iwane responded with "Please look forward to Team Plasma", encouraging his hopes, which indicates that Dragonspiral Tower will indeed feature Team Plasma.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast