Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Results 726 to 750 of 1178

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

  1. #726
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    ^True, a Grunt in BW said, "Team Galactic and Team Rocket drew too much attention to themselves. That's why their plans were thwarted." So them in hiding sounds very likely.
    And the fact that they underestimated 10 year old kids had something to do with it. Come to think of it If I was the head of an evil team and wanted to take over the world, I'd just bomb the starter town or something XD. Then start my reign of terror.

  2. #727
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    And the fact that they underestimated 10 year old kids had something to do with it. Come to think of it If I was the head of an evil team and wanted to take over the world, I'd just bomb the starter town or something XD. Then start my reign of terror.
    But, Starter Pokemon are given out my Nurse Joy too, then that means you'll have to blow up every Pokemon Center. Now, how Nurse Joy's did we see in the anime, lol that's a lot of bombs.

  3. #728
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    But, Starter Pokemon are given out my Nurse Joy too, then that means you'll have to blow up every Pokemon Center. Now, how Nurse Joy's did we see in the anime, lol that's a lot of bombs.
    But the only 10 year olds capable of doing that besides ash do get their pokemon from the starter town.

    Misty and brock don't count because they've never witnesssed the fall of team rocket.

  4. #729
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    But the only 10 year olds capable of doing that besides ash do get their pokemon from the starter town.

    Misty and brock don't count because they've never witnesssed the fall of team rocket.
    Of course, it'll only be Ash, he's the main character. If the show followed the games. All the players like, May, Dawn, Brendan, Lucas, Ethan/Jimmy, Lyra, Kris/Marina, and etc all have that ability to be a hero in the anime, than the villainous teams would have been whipped out a long time ago.

  5. #730
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Of course, it'll only be Ash, he's the main character. If the show followed the games. All the players like, May, Dawn, Brendan, Lucas, Ethan/Jimmy, Lyra, Kris/Marina, and etc all have that ability to be a hero in the anime, than the villainous teams would have been whipped out a long time ago.
    But still with no starter town it means there is no game protag and with no game protagonist there is no one strong enough to beat the evil team. Apparently the e4 and champion are too lazy to do anything even if it means the end of all existence. Ash also couldn't have done it without the region pokegirl.

  6. #731
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Maybe Team Rocket failed to trigger Team Plasma, and that Prof Juniper took care of this Meteonite business on her own.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  7. #732
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    86

    Default

    For all we know, the early-ish placement of the League could be a way to bring us Team Plasma sooner. Perhaps some Plasma members could interrupt/crash the Pokemon League (in a family-friendly manner compared to the game, of course), giving a speech to the crowd about how publicized tournaments are an insult to Pokemon or something. From there, it could kick-off Ash and the other characters working to stop them. Either way, the writers still have a year to kill.
    Man Is A Genius When He Is Dreaming

  8. #733
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    I bet its both factors of Team Plasma appearing
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  9. #734
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Portals
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Pesonally, I think that in the second part of the Meloetta episodes in the last scene or so, BW2 Team Plasma will likely appear, and there will be small scenes in each episode following building up to their appearance, and during the league, they will likely execute their plans. I presume at in the last round of the league, Ash will face N, and then Team Plasma will make their grand appearance. As for whether it will be the original Team Plasma or the BW2 ones appearing (or both at some point) is unknown, though it will most likely be the BW2 Team Plasma to fit in with the current games.

    If anything, they can also have them appear in Movie 16 given Genesect's origins, but how they will fit in is still unknown. Regardless, it's better late than never I suppose.

    CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

    If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

  10. #735
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    As long as they are still competent and have Dr.Zager with them, I want them to continue. If not, then maybe they should write them off.
    I agree with you on this one. Also, there's kinda something I want to talk about, alone.

  11. #736
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,959

    Default

    I was looking at the page of Meloetta and the Abyssal Temple on Bulbapedia and found something interesting.

    The spiraling staircase in the Undersea Temple resemble the same stairs seen in the ruins shown in the previews for the two unaired episodes. Also, the way the mirror rises from the top of the stairs resembles the way the Meteonite revealed itself in the same preview.

    There's photos too. It looks almost identical except for the Relic Castle/Abyssal Temple set change. If they're re-using animations from the banned episodes, we're never going to get them.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  12. #737
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    There's photos too. It looks almost identical except for the Relic Castle/Abyssal Temple set change. If they're re-using animations from the banned episodes, we're never going to get them.
    That means absolutely nothing. This show recycles animation all the time.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  13. #738
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,952

    Default

    Plus all they reused was one small scene.

    They didn't even re-use the scenes where we see Giovanni come down with like 20 Rocket Grunts standing there to greet him when they could have rehashed that too.

    Seriously, most of the footage in the Plasma preview wasn't re-used...and some of it could have been if they planned to trash those episodes entirely.

  14. #739
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Stock footage is one thing, but it's usually used when a scene is actually being duplicated, like when a Pokemon uses a given attack. Unless these scenes, and the temples, were planned from the start to be equivalents, it rather looks like they're picking out elements from episodes they're never going to air. (And if they were deliberate equivalents, you'd think they'd be a bit less blatant about it- have the two staircases spiral in opposite directions or something.)


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  15. #740
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Stock footage is one thing, but it's usually used when a scene is actually being duplicated, like when a Pokemon uses a given attack. Unless these scenes, and the temples, were planned from the start to be equivalents, it rather looks like they're picking out elements from episodes they're never going to air. (And if they were deliberate equivalents, you'd think they'd be a bit less blatant about it- have the two staircases spiral in opposite directions or something.)
    Then why didn't they re-use the other scenes of Giovanni and the Rocket Grunts? If they were planning on trashing those two eps, they would have salvaged AS MUCH animation as possible.

    Do you know how much money was wasted on two episodes that weren't aired? They would tried to take as much as that as possible and make it into the current eps as possible, just leaving out Team Plasma.

  16. #741
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I was looking at the page of Meloetta and the Abyssal Temple on Bulbapedia and found something interesting.

    The spiraling staircase in the Undersea Temple resemble the same stairs seen in the ruins shown in the previews for the two unaired episodes. Also, the way the mirror rises from the top of the stairs resembles the way the Meteonite revealed itself in the same preview.

    There's photos too. It looks almost identical except for the Relic Castle/Abyssal Temple set change. If they're re-using animations from the banned episodes, we're never going to get them.
    Maybe every "acient Unova" place looks like that and opens up the same.. I wouldnt be suprised if Zekrom's was golden when Team Rocket or Team Plasma possibly capture him or Reshiram's being pink.. They do have diffrences and could end up being interconnected in some way.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  17. #742
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,952

    Default

    I don't believe the Plasma eps will never air. At worst they'll put them online only.

    Did you guys know the Japanese version of, "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" never aired on TV in Japan, and the only way they saw it was online? I imagine the Plasma eps might have something similar, although I hope to goodness they get dubbed as well.

  18. #743
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I don't believe the Plasma eps will never air. At worst they'll put them online only.

    Did you guys know the Japanese version of, "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" never aired on TV in Japan, and the only way they saw it was online? I imagine the Plasma eps might have something similar, although I hope to goodness they get dubbed as well.
    This could happen.

    As far as a dub goes, I heard once that a dub of the episodes already exists and PCI is waiting for TVTokyo to air them first.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  19. #744
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,952

    Default

    PUSA didn't even dub those Dawn and Brock specials apparently, so I doubt it.

  20. #745
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,496

    Default

    I want them to dub the Pikachu shorts from the DP movies, or at least put them online in english.

  21. #746
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default

    I hope they air the banned episodes soon so we finally get to know what happened to Pierce. I personally think he was an undercover agent from Team Plasma but we don't know for sure until they air those episodes

  22. #747
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    8,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    I hope they air the banned episodes soon so we finally get to know what happened to Pierce. I personally think he was an undercover agent from Team Plasma but we don't know for sure until they air those episodes
    If they're banned, that means they can never air.

    And no he was probably just arrested by Looker

  23. #748
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    PUSA didn't even dub those Dawn and Brock specials apparently, so I doubt it.
    Those specials were throwaway filler episodes with no bearing on canon. These two were extremely important and directly dealt with a major plot in the series.

    Not only that, using what we currently know, PCI dubs episodes before they even air in Japan. The Virbank Gym episodes, for example, already had dub titles before they even aired in Japan. They almost certainly were already in the can dub-wise well before the earthquake.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  24. #749
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    If they're banned, that means they can never air.

    And no he was probably just arrested by Looker
    Pretty sure they were postponed but not banned. And it could be that he got arrested but it doesn't make sense that he got arrested and the other Rocket members didn't. I guess we'll never know for sure until they air them

  25. #750
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    I think that the episode (at least those episodes) are unofficially banned. Will be banned if BW ends and they doesn't show them.

    The problem that has this epiosde if they showing aren't the destruction of those episode (then was a problem, now I don't think much). The problem is that if the episode air people will complain and for good reason. Basically because not relationate the episode and the earthquake is almost impossible. If a episode features destruction that is scheduled to air in 17th March. If people remembered that automatically remember that 6 days before the greatest in Earthquake in centuryes hit Japan. Japan is hit by Earthquake frequently but not like the 11th March earthquake. The fishing episode could be showcase latter because could be retconnable and because the episode only appeared in Newtype, and many viewers couldn't complain about the episode like the Plamsa episodes are. I also think that his episode could reference the two-partner and needs to be retconnected. And those episode were the appearance of Team Plasma. And the writers don't want any complaints about it. The only mentions about the 2-partner is BW025. And we know that this episode only aired 2 days that when we know about the postponed.

    We know that any of this will already happened although the earthquake doesn't happened.
    -The Gym Battle with Burgh, Team Rocket using DP schemes in BW (and the Sinnoh motto); the captures of Emolga, Palpitoad, Stunfisk and Roggenrola; the third battle with Trip, the debut of Stephan and Georgia, the resolution and backstory of Excadrill, Luke and all the Club battle arc, the Meowth arc at cpmplete including the subway 2-partner, and the Bianca vs Elesa and Ash vs Elesa battles. Possibly the Alder episode, the Kami Trio and the Clay Gym Battle could be planned by then. I suspected that if Plasma was removed for other appareances is around Chargestone cave (Zekrom and no Team Plasma is very weird, and the abscene of Klang and Elektrik in the anime are also weird) but not earlier. I don't think that the Roxie episodes and all the Dawn/Cynthia/Meloetta arc and Ash are going to fought Drayden then but this isn't because of Plasma episodes banned.

    And the most important things. I put this in capital letters because many people don't understand.
    THAT TP VS TR AREN'T SHOWCASED HAS ZERO REASONS TO DISLIKE THE SERIES BECAUSE OF THE SUPPOSED ASH'S STUPIDITY, THE ANRNOYING IRIS AND THE DULL TRIP AMONG OTHERS. Remembered, the Ash's journey isn't goping to change 180ş because not showing 2 episodes. Could affect more to Team Rocket but Ash is acting the same manner than before the two partner (for me, I was more dull before), if Trip isn't a good rival like Paul (could be true, though) and if Iris get moves out of nowhere, for examples. Red above and you says why.

    Sorry guys, I don't expect Plasma anytime. Specially those episodes. And I expalined why.If Team Plasma appears because Genesect, we will know then. I'm a little hard but I copuld understand.

    For note, the not showcasing the DP specials intertionally and the Plasma episode aren't related. Although I understand why could relationated: because that preview was showed after those specials.

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •