Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 926 to 950 of 1178

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

  1. #926
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    I also included "based on what little information we have". I apologize for not playing a wish-list of what could've been or holding out onto a 1% shred of hope that the episodes will air despite that most of Unova has already been mapped out.

    Is there a reason you're not also saying this to Butler and others that are claiming the episodes that have never aired are still 100% in continuity?
    But they should still be considered continuity for a few reasons.

    1)Ash and Juniper left for Desert Resort. We know this happened for a fact. The next aired episode is Burgh's Gym Battle. Obviously, Ash didn't say to Juniper, "never mind. I don't want to go help save the world, turn this plane around." So obviously these episodes happened before Ash challenged Burgh.

    2)Team Rocket was right in the middle of the Meteonite Mission. Were we supposed to think that TR just gave up all of a sudden?

    3)Pierce never was seen again. Obviously something happened to him in TR vs TP.

    4)Giovanni was heading to Unova. The next time we see him he's at his base in Kanto. Did he just decide to fly back to Kanto out of nowhere.

    5)Zager took charge of a now white uniform wearing TR. OBviously something happened to make this occur.

    Oh yeah and the preview for the episodes still airs after the Venipede Stampede.

  2. #927
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    I also included "based on what little information we have". I apologize for not playing a wish-list of what could've been or holding out onto a 1% shred of hope that the episodes will air despite that most of Unova has already been mapped out.

    Is there a reason you're not also saying this to Butler and others that are claiming the episodes that have never aired are still 100% in continuity?
    Because they are not hypocritical when countering arguments? I mean you countered their argument with an argument based on the same principle you just tried to counter :S
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  3. #928
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Because they are not hypocritical when countering arguments? I mean you countered their argument with an argument based on the same principle you just tried to counter :S
    My argument rests on what I viewed and my opinion based on the information at hand. That's no different at all from their argument except you agree with them.

    I guess apparently this thread is only for fans to post their wish lists of how awesome it'll be when this episode finally does air and not for any dissenting thought. Nevermind that Unova's end is quickly approaching. Nevermind that the League is very close. Ignore all that! THERE'S STILL HOPE GUYS. After all, Duke Nukem Forever and Chinese Democracy eventually saw official releases. This will too!\

    Also PokeManiac, what is your source?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

  4. #929
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    I would like to point out that the official Japanese HULU site has recently had episodes uploaded, and the version of BW025 still has the opening message talking about TR vs. TP.

    The promise to broadcast the episodes later has NOT been dropped or forgotten about; otherwise they'd have just uploaded the text-less DVD version of the episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    It is also my analyses that unaired episodes are not considered in continuity since that leaves a huge gaping plothole.

    It is also my opinion that, based on what little information we have and the limited amount of time the series has left, that these unaired episodes will remain unaired.
    First of all, unaired episodes not being considered in continuity leaves a bigger gaping plothole since the ending of BW022 is left unaltered in Japan. Ash and co. go with Professor Juniper to the Desert Resort. If, like you claim, the official continuity is that happens and then suddenly the Castelia Gym, then what the hell happened in the Desert Resort!?

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Nevermind that Unova's end is quickly approaching. Nevermind that the League is very close
    Secondly, "limited amount of time the series has left"? It has nine months left. And there's no confirmation Unova ends after the League, since BW DOES NOT END WITH THE LEAGUE.

    Also PokeManiac, what is your source?
    His source is a French person who apparently works for the Pokemon Company International and whose other informative statements have been proven true before.

    He says that the two-parter will air in Late 2012 or Early 2013, which we're approaching, and in the International version's Season 16, which begins after Operation Tempest.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 13th November 2012 at 7:58 PM.

  5. #930
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    His source is a French person who apparently works for the Pokemon Company International and whose other informative statements have been proven true before.
    Link to what I presume to be some type of interview that identifies the person and the information he/she claims?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

  6. #931
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Link to what I presume to be some type of interview that identifies the person and the information he/she claims?
    I would, but you seem so obsessively dedicated to the idea that the two-parter is banned/cancelled/will never air that doing so probably won't do a darn thing for you.

    So no, I'd rather just wait as late 2012 - early 2013 unfolds and we'll see who's right.

  7. #932
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    I would, but you seem so obsessively dedicated to the idea that the two-parter is banned/cancelled/will never air that doing so probably won't do a darn thing for you.

    So no, I'd rather just wait as late 2012 - early 2013 unfolds and we'll see who's right.
    So in other words, there is no source?

    Going back to page 39 (don't have time to go over a whole thread), the only link I see anywhere is this : http://twitter.com/i/#!/kawa_raya/me...com%2FdFFmrFsZ And there's some debate if those are old scans or new scans.
    Last edited by randomspot555; 13th November 2012 at 8:18 PM.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

  8. #933
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    So in other words, there is no source?

    Going back to page 39 (don't have time to go over a whole thread), the only link I see anywhere is this : http://twitter.com/i/#!/kawa_raya/me...com%2FdFFmrFsZ And there's some debate if those are old scans or new scans.
    He gave me the source But to respect Pierce, I will keep this REAL source a secret as well.

  9. #934
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,484

    Default

    So this is PAD's equivalent of "My uncle works at Nintendo"?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

  10. #935
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    So this is PAD's equivalent of "My uncle works at Nintendo"?
    This is a person who works for Pokemon Company International. I'm sure this person knows what they're talking about.

  11. #936
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    This is a person who works for Pokemon Company International. I'm sure this person knows what they're talking about.
    And we're supposed to trust you that this person is a reliable source because...?

    Let's say this: If you e-mailed Serebii this info of yours, would he post it?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

  12. #937
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    And we're supposed to trust you that this person is a reliable source because...?

    Let's say this: If you e-mailed Serebii this info of yours, would he post it?
    I would think so.

  13. #938
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    The promise to broadcast the episodes later has NOT been dropped or forgotten about; otherwise they'd have just uploaded the text-less DVD version of the episode.
    The fact that they bothered to remove the message from the DVDs at all makes it seem like it doesn't hold water anymore, regardless of which version Hulu put up.

    Also, Pokemaniac, you wouldn't happen to be acquainted with someone by the username of ManwiththePlan, would you? He was hanging around another forum I go on insisting he had a reliable source for TP vs TR airing around that date and refusing to actually tell us what the source was. I think you and him would get along quite well.


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  14. #939
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    The fact that they bothered to remove the message from the DVDs at all makes it seem like it doesn't hold water anymore, regardless of which version Hulu put up.

    Also, Pokemaniac, you wouldn't happen to be acquainted with someone by the username of ManwiththePlan, would you? He was hanging around another forum I go on insisting he had a reliable source for TP vs TR airing around that date and refusing to actually tell us what the source was. I think you and him would get along quite well.
    I'm sure me and ManwiththePlan would get along very well. You should hook us up

  15. #940
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I'm sure me and ManwiththePlan would get along very well. You should hook us up
    It's a shame he was banned on that other forum, then. :P

    You're entirely sure you don't want to share that supposed source with us, now? Not even a hint?


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  16. #941
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    It's a shame he was banned on that other forum, then. :P

    You're entirely sure you don't want to share that supposed source with us, now? Not even a hint?
    Wait, what forum are you talking about? And just so you all know, I am not Manwiththe Plan.

  17. #942
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    This is the maximum that I expect about Team Plasma in the anime.
    -Emision of the skipped episodes. Highly unlikely because I said earlier but not impossible. or
    -Having one episode where Team Plasma appears before the movie. Nothing more.
    And the Genesect movie. But only in the beginning and because the Pokedex explicity says that's created by Team Plasma.

    Sorry, but trust me, but they aren't going to start a Team Plasma specially if the filler saga isn't in Unova.

  18. #943
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Just dropping in to call BS on this frnch guy working at tPci. If for whatever reason you can't give the source howabout a rough transcript of when you got this information? Personally I very much think it's possible that the 2 episodes will air.

    Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

  19. #944
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    Just dropping in to call BS on this frnch guy working at tPci. If for whatever reason you can't give the source howabout a rough transcript of when you got this information? Personally I very much think it's possible that the 2 episodes will air.
    I don't think the rough transcript will be sent to you.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  20. #945
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I don't think the rough transcript will be sent to you.
    I have to respect AgentPierce. He gave me the information and told me not to give it to anyone because the whole forum would explode if I did.

  21. #946
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I have to respect AgentPierce. He gave me the information and told me not to give it to anyone because the whole forum would explode if I did.
    When did he give you the info?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  22. #947
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    He gave me the information and told me not to give it to anyone because the whole forum would explode if I did.
    We seem to be exploding already over the suggestion of the episodes having a planned airing coming up at all. Any reason why he singled out you of all users to tell this to?


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  23. #948
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    We seem to be exploding already over the suggestion of the episodes having a planned airing coming up at all. Any reason why he singled out you of all users to tell this to?
    Ask him. Maybe he trusted me not to tell anyone or maybe he knows how much I love BW TR and wanted to tell me. He and I usually talk a lot on here so that's probably why I was the first person he told.

  24. #949
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    We seem to be exploding already over the suggestion of the episodes having a planned airing coming up at all. Any reason why he singled out you of all users to tell this to?
    That's because Pokemaniac24 wasn't singled out. I have the information as well and I know of at least one person who is not a member here who also has it.

    Since the information isn't all that secret anymore, this source also correctly called Rival Destinies having a clip show OP since the raw had not made a new one yet (granted, that one was easy) as well as correctly stating that the Unova League would be in dub season 16 long before we knew BW103 was the first episode of it; whether Rival Destinies is 48 or 52 episodes, it's either going to end with Operation Tempest or the Village of Dragons episode.

    According to what this source has said, the Fukushima disaster was indeed why the episodes were skipped and Fukushima finally being closed is why they can air now. He has also implied that the dub may make edits as by his account, they will be aired as episodes from Season 16 and not 14. If this is true, the flashback episode theory was probably right as far as the dub goes.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  25. #950
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    And I could say the Hydreigon that's coming up during the League is there as a rival's Pokemon but I am with AgentPierce when he says that the Liepard from the December Calendar and TR having a new show in December as well is not a coincidence.

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •