Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1178

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

  1. #976
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Large message.

    According to the CV of Looker's Twitter.

    Looker will appear about the beginning of next year......

    He said,

    てらそままさき @terasomasaki
    ポケモン、持ち役のハンサムさん!登场しますよ~待っててねぇ!


  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    So Looker is returning. Confirmed by his seiyuu. And if he's returning, then......

    Yeah, I'm feeling more and more vindicated here.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 17th November 2012 at 1:13 AM.

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Well, things are starting to brighten up. I'm patient as long as the episodes happen.

  4. #979
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    196

    Default

    So, Looker / Mr. Handsome is coming back?! Oh my god. I wonder why he's back again. Hm. *Hint, hint*
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Just remember, it was confirmed in an interview with the previous Pokemon anime director that voice recording for an episode is done 1 and a half months before it premieres.

    Since Masaki Terasoma suddenly tweeted this, then it's because he recorded as Looker. So that means we can expect to see Looker in either mid-January or February!

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    So, Looker / Mr. Handsome is coming back?! Oh my god. I wonder why he's back again. Hm. *Hint, hint*
    Exactly. The TR vs. TP trailer had him yell "It's them!" when Team Plasma appeared in a helicopter, so it's safe to assume they were who he was after in Unova.

    So, if he's returning, that means he's still on the case......muahahahahahaha!

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,425

    Default

    Huh I usually just follow this thread but not post but seeing that it's more than likely for it to be aired... I'm happy.



  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,027

    Default

    Cool. Now let's hope Giovanni dies in a real TR finale towards the end of BW.

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Cool. Now let's hope Giovanni dies in a real TR finale towards the end of BW.
    Don't count on it. Even if Team Rocket shows up for a "real finale" at the end of BW, Gio is much more likely to just disband the group than be killed.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 17th November 2012 at 2:24 AM.

  9. #984

    Default

    Could... Could it really be happening? Not only could Team Plasma appear, but those episodes I've long-since considered to be a lost cause might air?

    Pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming!

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Don't count on it. Even if Team Rocket shows up for a "real finale" at the end of BW, Gio is much more likely to just disband the group than be killed.
    At the very least here's hoping TR and Team Plasma go out together towards the end.

    And maybe if we're reaaaallly lucky we could say goodbye to Ash too, no matter how unlikely it is. The show really needs to wrap up its current continuity.

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Could... Could it really be happening? Not only could Team Plasma appear, but those episodes I've long-since considered to be a lost cause might air?

    Pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming!
    Looker's seiyuu just today tweeted that he's recorded for new episodes. Episodes that come in Early 2013 (January or February).

    It's been said that in Late 2012 or Early 2013, those postponed episodes will air. And to air before Looker -and Team Plasma by proxy- returns makes total sense.

    No, my friend....you're not dreaming. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    And maybe if we're reaaaallly lucky we could say goodbye to Ash too, no matter how unlikely it is. The show really needs to wrap up its current continuity.
    See, this is why I hope little to no progress on Gen VI is made in 2013, and that BW ending then means the whole anime continuity is as well. But that's just wishful thinking.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Large message.

    According to the CV of Looker's Twitter.

    Looker will appear about the beginning of next year......

    He said,

    てらそままさき @terasomasaki
    ポケモン、持ち役のハンサムさん!登场しますよ~待っててねぇ!

    At the very least, this absolutely confirms that Team Plasma will return during/after the League. There's no other reason that Looker would be here now.

    Suddenly, I'm beginning to feel hopeful that enduring all the drama through Best Wishes! may have all been worth it. This has been a great day... first Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo gets released and the spoilers leak, then this.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    At the very least, this absolutely confirms that Team Plasma will return during/after the League. There's no other reason that Looker would be here now.
    Exactly. Team Rocket returned to Kanto, and once again, I don't think they were ever his assignment anyway. He's in Unova going after Team Plasma, like he was in the games.

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Maybe Looker is investigating a bigger threat, maybe Kyurem.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Hm. I always had hope that it would somehow air. Now it's finally going to happen. I feel so happy now.

  16. #991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Maybe Looker is investigating a bigger threat, maybe Kyurem.
    Kyurem's old and busted.

    TEAM PLASMA TIME. Maybe it can appear as part of their plot, but seeing as Rayquaza and Giratina didn't...

  17. #992
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    But, since Team Plasma/Ghetsis does want the Tao Trio, Kyurem is needed.

  18. #993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    But, since Team Plasma/Ghetsis does want the Tao Trio, Kyurem is needed.
    Only if they choose to focus on BW2's plot instead of BW1's.

    Now that I think about it, I wonder how the whole two plots with a passage of time and the team being split apart will be handled...

  19. #994
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Only if they choose to focus on BW2's plot instead of BW1's.

    Now that I think about it, I wonder how the whole two plots with a passage of time and the team being split apart will be handled...
    If they only focus on BW1, it'll be like Cyrus needing only Palkia and Dialga. Since they are showing things such as the PWT, all of them may be summoned.

  20. #995
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    Only if they choose to focus on BW2's plot instead of BW1's.

    Now that I think about it, I wonder how the whole two plots with a passage of time and the team being split apart will be handled...
    I wouldn't mind a mix of both actually.

    Both factions of TP could have existed.

    Team Rocket could have fought the original.

    So basically...

    N catches Reshiram.
    Ash befriends Zekrom
    Neo Team Plasma goes for Kyurem.



  21. #996

    Default

    What if that Hydreigon that's going to appear soon during the League is actually Ghetsis'?

  22. #997
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    What if that Hydreigon that's going to appear soon during the League is actually Ghetsis'?
    No. Ghetsis isn't the only one that can have Hydreigon.



  23. #998
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Yea, other people can have a Hydreigon. Don't look too into it. That's how you get fooled sometimes.

  24. #999
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Thank goodness the two-parters are airing. Now everyone can shut up about them and stop acting like BW was ruined without them. Smh!

  25. #1000
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Well, well, well. Isn't this a nice surprise Yeah, Looker coming back confirms Plasma. They are the only villains left in Unova now that Team Rocket has left so there.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •