Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1178

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Exactly. Thank you. And I again point to this magazine scan. Notice that the Japanese text for Team Plasma (Plasma Gang) shows up in the header of Looker's section and in the description. The text for Team Rocket (Rocket Gang) does not. His assignment was going after Team Plasma. If he's returning, then so are they, otherwise he has no purpose.
    Just for convenience for anyone who doesn't know what to look for:

    プラズマ団 > Plasma Gang/Team Plasma

    ロケット団 > Rocket Gang/Team Rocket

    I wonder if Team Rocket got a pardon from the International Police for helping Looker against Team Galactic. /runs

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Do some of you people even WANT these episodes to air? I mean this is TEAM PLASMA we are talking about. And besides, we are all Pokemon fans on here and as Pokemon fans, wouldn't it make sense to want to see the conclusion to one of BW's earlier arcs (The Meteonite Arc)?
    People could even want to see Team Cipher and Team Snagem from Pokemon Colosseum/XD appear in the anime, but wanting something doesn't automatically mean that it will happen. People here want to see them, but as this poster said...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Bob View Post
    I imagine some people don't want to get their hopes up, only for it to not actually happen and be disappointed.
    ...we simply don't want to wish for something and end up with our hopes crushed.

    Anyway, if Team Plasma indeed happens, I think that they will have their own standalone episodes. Because, as people have already said, Team Rocket is done in Unova. The unaired episodes revolved around Team Plasma vs Team Rocket. Since Team Rocket is already gone, what's the point in putting the organization again? Wouldn't that confuse people and create a plothole or an anachronism?

    Sure, you could argue that they may make this clash happen in Kanto or some other region, so that Team Rocket and Team Plasma can meet each other. But that wouldn't make sense. What's the point in putting Unova's criminal organization in a region that isn't called Unova? They can't even make an anime exclusive region in the middle of Kanto and Unova since it was already said that the regions are so distant from each other that people need a plane, to arrive to the other region. That says a lot.

    And again, the episodes were about to be aired on March 17 and March 24, 2011. Almost a year and eight months ago. What if after 3 or 4 months (random numbers) they decided to cancel the episodes (as scary as it sounds, since they surely spent a good amount of money for that) and create new ones (maybe even recycling some shots from the cancelled ones)? They had the time to do so, since an episode to be scripted and produced needs (according to what some people said) approximately 9 months.

    What if they wanted to separate the teams and give to Team Rocket its finale (Meloetta and Kami Trio) and to Team Plasma (new or old) an anime appearance after the League? That would make more sense (IMO) and would satisfy the demanding fans.

    Anyway, I don't care what will happen after the League. I'm not going to put my faith for something that is still in the air and not officially confirmed. Team Plasma should be a great event, it's ridiculous that they keep us in the shadows for so long. There should be something that proves that they're going to appear in the anime. Some official announcement. They always did so for important events, like for the unaired episodes and for the Pokemon World Tournament. That shouldn't be any different, since it's a good way to hype the fans. Probably we'll get a peek after the League (since it may dampen the League's enthusiasm if shown during), probably not.

    For what I care, I'll be fine with whatever outcome, good or bad.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    I'm personally not bothered if they air or not, they're only episodes of "Pokemon" for gods sake.. Plus if they're anything like the later two parters, then I'll just be disappointed anyway because they've been done terribly, so what's the point?

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I'm personally not bothered if they air or not, they're only episodes of "Pokemon" for gods sake.. Plus if they're anything like the later two parters, then I'll just be disappointed anyway because they've been done terribly, so what's the point?
    Most recent villain team 2-parters have been done well, what are you talking about?

  5. #1055
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    Personal opinion dear Cyber.. I had a personal dislike for the writing, animation and overall plot of them all. They focused too much on the lead up of each one, making them out to be something spectacular at the end, when in reality none were any better than Aqua/Magma.

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Do some of you people even WANT these episodes to air? I mean this is TEAM PLASMA we are talking about. And besides, we are all Pokemon fans on here and as Pokemon fans, wouldn't it make sense to want to see the conclusion to one of BW's earlier arcs (The Meteonite Arc)?
    So if we don't think the two-parter is going to air soon, we obviously don't want to and that makes us not true Pokemon fans? You're dangerously close to strawmanning there, Pokemaniac.

    And while I would like to see the two-parter myself, I just don't think it's going to happen any time soon. At the most, it'll be released as a special of some sort on one of the DVDs or somewhere else out of the way. But considering how the Porygon episode and that Whishcash episode were handled, it's unlikely. Japan's just too touchy about things like that.

    There's a chance Team Plasma can show up again, and that might be what Looker is showing up for, but we don't know that yet.


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Personal opinion dear Cyber.. I had a personal dislike for the writing, animation and overall plot of them all. They focused too much on the lead up of each one, making them out to be something spectacular at the end, when in reality none were any better than Aqua/Magma.
    Of course the endings will always be the same...the legendaries going back to normal and departing, the villain team leaving....but they have all been done far better.

  8. #1058
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    Yet I wasn't specifically talking about the endings.. I was talking about any BW two parter as a whole.

    Subway - Meowth lead up was pretty great, but the finale? Terrible.
    Milos Island - Disaster throughout..
    Twist Mountain - See above..
    Abyssal Ruins - Meloetta lead up was amazing! But again the two parter let it down..

    So unless this one was going to be handled more like Galactic in DP was, then I won't like it and am therefore not interested in whether it airs or not..

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    So, it lools like Team Plasma might be the new Porygon if this keeps up.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    So if we don't think the two-parter is going to air soon, we obviously don't want to and that makes us not true Pokemon fans? You're dangerously close to strawmanning there, Pokemaniac.

    And while I would like to see the two-parter myself, I just don't think it's going to happen any time soon. At the most, it'll be released as a special of some sort on one of the DVDs or somewhere else out of the way. But considering how the Porygon episode and that Whishcash episode were handled, it's unlikely. Japan's just too touchy about things like that.

    There's a chance Team Plasma can show up again, and that might be what Looker is showing up for, but we don't know that yet.
    But LOOKER is appearing. What more proof do you need!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post


    Since Team Rocket is already gone, what's the point in putting the organization again? Wouldn't that confuse people and create a plothole or an anachronism?

    .
    To see the end to the Meteonite arc maybe.....
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 18th November 2012 at 5:37 PM.

  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    But LOOKER is appearing. What more proof do you need!?
    Um... I'd call that food for speculation. People tend to jump too easily in conclusions. Look at Iris's VA, for example. She said in her blog that she likes Eevee and as such people said that Iris would get an Eevee. How that turned out?

    To see the end to the Meteonite arc maybe.....
    Two words: GS Ball. Only because they start something doesn't mean that they're going to finish it (even if they should). After almost two years, do you think that kids care about those unaired episodes? The only ones that make such a deal are the older fans. And remember, they're NOT in their target audience.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Um... I'd call that food for speculation. People tend to jump too easily in conclusions. Look at Iris's VA, for example. She said in her blog that she likes Eevee and as such people said that Iris would get an Eevee. How that turned out?

    No, I'd call it Plasma returning. What was Looker's purpose in the game? Why did he come to Unova in the postponed episodes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Two words: GS Ball. Only because they start something doesn't mean that they're going to finish it (even if they should). After almost two years, do you think that kids care about those unaired episodes? The only ones that make such a deal are the older fans. And remember, they're NOT in their target audience.
    Yes, I do think people care about those episodes. They know when they are supposed to air, they are constantly reminded about the episodes because they kept the previews up and besides, it leaves a huge plot hole in the show if they don't air. Of course, they care. And you asked why they SHOULD air? I said they SHOULD air because they are the conclusion to the Meteonire arc and the introduction to Plasma.

  13. #1063
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,617

    Default

    Omg the GS Ball stuff was entirely different. I'm not saying the episodes will air or that TP is returning, but if Looker is returning then TP most likely will return. The unaired episodes aren't banned so they still can air them and before the episodes where Looker returns is the best time to do so.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  14. #1064
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    No, I'd call it Plasma returning. What was Looker's purpose in the game? Why did he come to Unova in the postponed episodes?
    I dunno. At this point is more likely to see BW2 Team Plasma than the BW one. It's still Team Plasma, after all. Neo and Old are simple names made by fans to distinguish them. They're the same organization, only split in two factions.

    Yes, I do think people care about those episodes. They know when they are supposed to air, they are constantly reminded about the episodes because they kept the previews up and besides, it leaves a huge plot hole in the show if they don't air. Of course, they care.
    Again, only older people actually care about those episodes, especially the ones that have free access to the Internet. I don't even think that 8 years old kids remember those episodes, especially after considering eventual earthquake post-traumas. It is really worthy to remind them about that catastrophe only to please teenagers and similar?

    And you asked why they SHOULD air? I said they SHOULD air because they are the conclusion to the Meteonire arc and the introduction to Plasma.
    They can introduce Team Plasma in other ways, not necessarily through the Meteonite. That rock isn't as vital as people make it to be. Unless they try something to reconnect to Team Rocket without using Team Rocket. For example, they could say that they found the meteorite in an abandoned lab and start analyzing it. It could be, but in that case they'll make new episodes. At this point of the story, the unaired episodes aren't needed.

    Just like Honeyichigo said, they may put the unaired episodes as a special in a separate DVD as "lost episodes". In that way, they don't have to mess up with the anime and try to find a logical explanation for the sudden Team Rocket's return.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I dunno. At this point is more likely to see BW2 Team Plasma than the BW one. It's still Team Plasma, after all. Neo and Old are simple names made by fans to distinguish them. They're the same organization, only split in two factions.



    Again, only older people actually care about those episodes, especially the ones that have free access to the Internet. I don't even think that 8 years old kids remember those episodes, especially after considering eventual earthquake post-traumas. It is really worthy to remind them about that catastrophe only to please teenagers and similar?



    They can introduce Team Plasma in other ways, not necessarily through the Meteonite. That rock isn't as vital as people make it to be. Unless they try something to reconnect to Team Rocket without using Team Rocket. For example, they could say that they found the meteorite in an abandoned lab and start analyzing it. It could be, but in that case they'll make new episodes. At this point of the story, the unaired episodes aren't needed.

    Just like Honeyichigo said, they may put the unaired episodes as a special in a separate DVD as "lost episodes". In that way, they don't have to mess up with the anime and try to find a logical explanation for the sudden Team Rocket's return.
    Let me explain because I don't think you've been caught up with everything that has been going on recently. The previews for Team Rocket vs Team Plasma still air after "A Venipede Stampede," the scene where Giovanni comes to Unova and Ash leaves to go to the Desert Resort is unedited, the Hulu episode of Burgh's Gym still has the promise that the postponed episodes will air. People know of the promise and they know when TR vs TP was supposed to take place. They can still air the episodes unedited in Japan (which they probably will) because everyone knows when they're supposed to take place.

    Plus, this is the conclusion to the Meteonite arc. TR vs TP is more of TR's arc than TP's arc and we should get to see that conclusion and what happened to Pierce. Seriously, we have a French guy who works at a Pokemon Company saying the episodes will air late 2012- early 2013. He was proven right about many other things. And now Looker is supposed to return around the same time. Coincidence? I think not.

  16. #1066
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    People could even want to see Team Cipher and Team Snagem from Pokemon Colosseum/XD appear in the anime, but wanting something doesn't automatically mean that it will happen. People here want to see them, but as this poster said...
    I hope that Rosa/White2 (because she's too cute)makes an appareance in the anime promoting the Gym Leaderrs of BW2 that Ash aren't fought. And I think that Ash will fight Drayden and Marlon. And I hope that Dawn return with this friend Ash in the cast. There's many thinks to hope. That doesn't mean it will happen.

    ...we simply don't want to wish for something and end up with our hopes crushed.
    This remembers me at when they overhyped all the arcs.

    Anyway, if Team Plasma indeed happens, I think that they will have their own standalone episodes. Because, as people have already said, Team Rocket is done in Unova. The unaired episodes revolved around Team Plasma vs Team Rocket. Since Team Rocket is already gone, what's the point in putting the organization again? Wouldn't that confuse people and create a plothole or an anachronism?
    I think that if the two-partner airs is because the Genesect movie. Not nothing more. Because...

    Sure, you could argue that they may make this clash happen in Kanto or some other region, so that Team Rocket and Team Plasma can meet each other. But that wouldn't make sense. What's the point in putting Unova's criminal organization in a region that isn't called Unova? They can't even make an anime exclusive region in the middle of Kanto and Unova since it was already said that the regions are so distant from each other that people need a plane, to arrive to the other region. That says a lot.
    Yes, I hate when many people said that the filler saga will be around Team Plasma. When the filler saga won't be around a Ash's plot that takes 28-45/55-65 episodes. A PWt is a valid speculation of that, Team Plasma aren't.

    And again, the episodes were about to be aired on March 17 and March 24, 2011. Almost a year and eight months ago. What if after 3 or 4 months (random numbers) they decided to cancel the episodes (as scary as it sounds, since they surely spent a good amount of money for that) and create new ones (maybe even recycling some shots from the cancelled ones)? They had the time to do so, since an episode to be scripted and produced needs (according to what some people said) approximately 9 months.
    I think that if doesn't air before Ash goes from Unova, the team won't appear at all except some movie cameo. And Cresselia, if you see the preview, you'll see why those episodes are skipped.

    What if they wanted to separate the teams and give to Team Rocket its finale (Meloetta and Kami Trio) and to Team Plasma (new or old) an anime appearance after the League? That would make more sense (IMO) and would satisfy the demanding fans.
    Good idea.

    Anyway, I don't care what will happen after the League. I'm not going to put my faith for something that is still in the air and not officially confirmed. Team Plasma should be a great event, it's ridiculous that they keep us in the shadows for so long. There should be something that proves that they're going to appear in the anime. Some official announcement. They always did so for important events, like for the unaired episodes and for the Pokemon World Tournament. That shouldn't be any different, since it's a good way to hype the fans. Probably we'll get a peek after the League (since it may dampen the League's enthusiasm if shown during), probably not.
    You're compeltely right. The post-league saga is anything but a gap between the League and a unknown date. And we won't know nothing about it until the December Pokemon Fan issue.

    For what I care, I'll be fine with whatever outcome, good or bad.[/QUOTE]
    I'll agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    So if we don't think the two-parter is going to air soon, we obviously don't want to and that makes us not true Pokemon fans? You're dangerously close to strawmanning there, Pokemaniac.

    And while I would like to see the two-parter myself, I just don't think it's going to happen any time soon. At the most, it'll be released as a special of some sort on one of the DVDs or somewhere else out of the way. But considering how the Porygon episode and that Whishcash episode were handled, it's unlikely. Japan's just too touchy about things like that.

    There's a chance Team Plasma can show up again, and that might be what Looker is showing up for, but we don't know that yet.
    You are saying what I think of this episodes. A DVD release could e a possibility to hype the next movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    But LOOKER is appearing. What more proof do you need!?
    Looker could appear because of Team Rocket. Because TR are planning to capture the special Pikachu.


    ]To see the end to the Meteonite arc maybe.....
    Yes, and why not some months ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Um... I'd call that food for speculation. People tend to jump too easily in conclusions. Look at Iris's VA, for example. She said in her blog that she likes Eevee and as such people said that Iris would get an Eevee. How that turned out?
    It wasn't in her blog. She said that in the Team Rocket radio show. But there's a reason for that. Because the high merchandise that's getting before the revelation of Virgil, you'd think that Eevee is going to catched by the main cast, specially Cilan because primarly of Dragonite. It wasn't normal (and still isn't) to show too much merch if there's for the cast or for a movie.


    Two words: GS Ball. Only because they start something doesn't mean that they're going to finish it (even if they should). After almost two years, do you think that kids care about those unaired episodes? The only ones that make such a deal are the older fans. And remember, they're NOT in their target audience.
    I think that the TP 2-partner could be one thing that the kids care if not because... you know. Unlike things like Oshawott and Snivy evolving, Ash's progress during all the sagas (who some hasn't watched or watched some episodes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    No, I'd call it Plasma returning. What was Looker's purpose in the game? Why did he come to Unova in the postponed episodes?
    Games =/= anime. For all we know Looker could appear because of new activity of Team Rocket.


    Yes, I do think people care about those episodes. They know when they are supposed to air, they are constantly reminded about the episodes because they kept the previews up and besides, it leaves a huge plot hole in the show if they don't air. Of course, they care. And you asked why they SHOULD air?
    Only the people in Japan that are watching BW22 and doesn't watch it in a DVD. There's 100 episodes of Best Wishes to watch in that channels and TV Tokyo hasn't aired any preview for them since the postponedment.

    I said they SHOULD air because they are the conclusion to the Meteonire arc and the introduction and conclusion to Plasma.
    Changes in bold because Team Plasma hasn't appeared at all in the rest of Unova. And Unova could take two months of League.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Omg the GS Ball stuff was entirely different. I'm not saying the episodes will air or that TP is returning, but if Looker is returning then TP most likely will return. The unaired episodes aren't banned so they still can air them and before the episodes where Looker returns is the best time to do so.
    The episodes are banned. That's for forever or they're fuinally un-banning the episodes is the questions. This isn't like when Ash challenged Roxie what the writers changed the plot as soon as Ash started to hide the badge slots.

    [QUOTE=Cresselia92;15378827]
    I dunno. At this point is more likely to see BW2 Team Plasma than the BW one. It's still Team Plasma, after all. Neo and Old are simple names made by fans to distinguish them. They're the same organization, only split in two factions.
    Correct. If that's happeninmg that I have doubts.

    Again, only older people actually care about those episodes, especially the ones that have free access to the Internet. I don't even think that 8 years old kids remember those episodes, especially after considering eventual earthquake post-traumas. It is really worthy to remind them about that catastrophe only to please teenagers and similar?
    Answer to you (in plural),Do you want the kids for Eastern Japan to remember with the destruction what happen to the zone when the episodes are supposed to air. You'd know if the episodes air, the destruction scenes will be edited.



    They can introduce Team Plasma in other ways, not necessarily through the Meteonite. That rock isn't as vital as people make it to be. Unless they try something to reconnect to Team Rocket without using Team Rocket. For example, they could say that they found the meteorite in an abandoned lab and start analyzing it. It could be, but in that case they'll make new episodes. At this point of the story, the unaired episodes aren't needed.
    They aren't relocate the Meteonite storyline to debut Team Plasma now.

    Just like Honeyichigo said, they may put the unaired episodes as a special in a separate DVD as "lost episodes". In that way, they don't have to mess up with the anime and try to find a logical explanation for the sudden Team Rocket's return.
    I see them airing like normal in TV Tokyo (and consuming two slots of a already "short" filler saga if you think that's starting in Sep 2013.(I think that's a little later).

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Let me explain because I don't think you've been caught up with everything that has been going on recently. The previews for Team Rocket vs Team Plasma still air after "A Venipede Stampede," the scene where Giovanni comes to Unova and Ash leaves to go to the Desert Resort is unedited only in Japan, Korea and China, the Hulu episode of Burgh's Gym still has the promise that the postponed episodes will air.If the kids care about the note. People know of the promise and they know when TR vs TP was supposed to take place. They can still air the episodes unedited in Japan (which they probably will) because everyone knows when they're supposed to take place.
    If they care to read the note first. And with this service, I can theorically skipped to the minute where the battle should start and that kids that doesn't remember that the message is still here.

    Plus, this is the conclusion to the Meteonite arc. TR vs TP is more of TR's arc than TP's arc and we should get to see that conclusion and what happened to Pierce. Seriously, we have a French guy who works at a Pokemon Company saying the episodes will air late 2012- early 2013. He was proven right about many other things. And now Looker is supposed to return around the same time. Coincidence? I think not.
    Agreed. There's the big plot hole in the anime with TR and Pierce. And I thyink that the French guy isn't a fiable source. And Looker could appear to see the new activity of Team Rocket in Kanto and/or Johto.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 18th November 2012 at 7:05 PM.

  17. #1067

    Default

    Fandom, you have to stop to jump in conclusions. All you get from that is disappointment specially from that anime which has barely a plot.
    The unaired episodes will be released someday? Yeah right, in the next reincarnation, don't be late. GS ball, remember? Remember the excuse the animators gave for dropping the concept? They expected the viewers to forget about it. So what will stop them to do that cheap shot again? Obviously nothing. You know they favor Ash and his happy adventures than villain development, so forget it.
    There's absolutely no point to bring that topic unless REAL proof comes out.
    Looker's return means absolutely nothing. He may just passing by, share teh happy happy adventures with Ash for no reason and go away. Or because of Team Rocket.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  18. #1068
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    But LOOKER is appearing. What more proof do you need!?
    Proof would be good. No mention of Plasma appearing again has been made. At all. Only that Looker is reappearing. That tells us very little by itself.

    And even if Looker is in Unova because of Plasma, that doesn't mean they're going to finally air the two-parter. It could be that they're finally writing the episodes out of continuity and giving Plasma a new start, for all we know.


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    There's absolutely no point to bring that topic unless REAL proof comes out.
    Looker's return means absolutely nothing. He may just passing by, share teh happy happy adventures with Ash for no reason and go away. Or because of Team Rocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Proof would be good. No mention of Plasma appearing again has been made. At all. Only that Looker is reappearing. That tells us very little by itself.

    And even if Looker is in Unova because of Plasma, that doesn't mean they're going to finally air the two-parter. It could be that they're finally writing the episodes out of continuity and giving Plasma a new start, for all we know.
    Exactly. Unless we get a proper confirmation from the true sources that Team Plasma is appearing (two-parter or new episodes) all those "evidence" are simple speculation. I have nothing against speculation, just don't shove it in the people's faces like it was the truth.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 18th November 2012 at 7:16 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  20. #1070
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Exactly. Unless we get a proper confirmation from the true sources that Team Plasma is appearing (two-parter or new episodes) all those "evidences" are simple speculation.
    But the French guy is a reliable source. In February 2012, he made this statement. He was right about other things as well such as the League being in Season 16 not Season 15 and a few other things that AgentPierce mentioned to me. Sure, it's up to you if you want to believe it or not but I think Looker appearing again around the same time as the French guy said the postponed episodes will air is just giving us believers even more hope that Plasma will appaear. You may not think it's the best source to go but we'll find out soon enough.

  21. #1071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    But the French guy is a reliable source. In February 2012, he made this statement. He was right about other things as well such as the League being in Season 16 not Season 15 and a few other things that AgentPierce mentioned to me. Sure, it's up to you if you want to believe it or not but I think Looker appearing again around the same time as the French guy said the postponed episodes will air is just giving us believers even more hope that Plasma will appaear. You may not think it's the best source to go but we'll find out soon enough.
    Reliable or not, no official statement, no proof. Who knows if that French dude is trolling you all.
    Last edited by knux-the-killer; 18th November 2012 at 7:32 PM.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Reliable or not, no official statement, no proof. Who knows if that French dude is trolling you all.
    Yeah, I agree. My opinion is that we'd better wait until the end of the League, when they'll announce the eventual filler saga. They may leak something (official) about all this Looker and Plasma thing.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    So basically, this random French guy who works for TPCi previously pointed out a few obvious things that anyone could've easily guessed and now people think that it makes him a reliable source for everything in the upcoming, but not yet even hinted at, RAW episodes?

    Please people, don't make me laugh..

  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Reliable or not, no official statement, no proof. Who knows if that French dude is trolling you all.
    But what gets to me is why Looker is back? I mean that should be somewhat of a clue. Team Rocket is finished. They had their finale and they retreated back to Kanto. They already hyped Tempest up as their final mission. Why would they do that only to have them return a few months later? And besides, Looker wasn't after TR in the postponed epsodes. He was after TP. With TR gone and TP the only main evil organization left in Unova, then I think Looker will come back for that. Yes, we have no actual proof but it will be glass half full for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    So basically, this random French guy who works for TPCi previously pointed out a few obvious things that anyone could've easily guessed and now people think that it makes him a reliable source for everything in the upcoming, but not yet even hinted at, RAW episodes?

    Please people, don't make me laugh..
    Remember that he made these statements back in February when no one knew when the League would take place. So how is it obvious in February that the League would be in Season 16 not Season 15. At that point, many people still weren't sure if the League will take place in the fall or winter. We didn't know about Tempest either.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 18th November 2012 at 7:34 PM.

  25. #1075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    But what gets to me is why Looker is back? I mean that should be somewhat of a clue. Team Rocket is finished. They had their finale and they retreated back to Kanto. They already hyped Tempest up as their final mission. Why would they do that only to have them return a few months later? And besides, Looker wasn't after TR in the postponed epsodes. He was after TP. With TR gone and TP the only main evil organization left in Unova, then I think Looker will come back for that. Yes, we have no actual proof but it will be glass half full for me.
    *roll eyes* I will say it again, no official statement, no proof. We won't believe until real proof. Team Rocket is finished? How many times the anime put that in our ears? How many times? The cake is a lie, they will return like nothing happen, I bet. And why shouldn't Looker go after them? They are a headache, I'm talking about Giovanni. The animators kicked them out to Kanto so they can focus on Ash's happy happy adventures only, typical!
    And Looker heard about the **** they did with the genies trio so may just come to investigate or stuff.
    The animators only care about Team Rocket, so they made the others villainous teams get bad development. Look that anime Team Magma/Aqua/Galactic.
    It was terrible.

    However for a side, I would like to believe on you. I want to believe that TR is gone for good and TP would replace them too. But there's a problem: this anime disappointed too many times. It's more reasonable to expect the worst.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •