Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1178

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

I can only see the team Plasma appears with N winning the league, and this would be the introduction of the filler saga (with the 7 sages, N, Ghetis, ...)
    If N doesn't appear in the end of the league, so no team plasma for me (or maybe a little arc of 3 episodes).

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    What? People love Team Plasma. They are arguable the most popular villains in the game since Team Rocket! N especially is a massive fan favorite.
    Fan favorite for everything plus Ferriswheelshipping.

What? People love Team Plasma. They are arguable the most popular villains in the game since Team Rocket! N especially is a massive fan favorite.
    Team Galactic were very popular too, and I'm talking about the game version of them as well as the anime version.

If anything it does feel like the villain teams get more interesting with each passing generation.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Meowth has lost its mascot status in the series, that's how you know they're on their way out. If the writers dropped the all-popular Piplup after DP ended, the mere fact that Meowth is hardly seen in the anime anymore should say enough.
    What the hell? You're pulling more lies outta your *** if you think that's the case. Just because you want this or have an opinions on it, does not make it fact. Just stop.

N will be the new champion of the 6 generation pokemon. or N will be the new protagonist of the games

Did you guys just see N just after Oak's lecture on the downloadable tournaments?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

N is back, I told you he was going to appear, with this rashiram N, Ghetsis with Kyurem, and ash will catch Zekrom. N vs. ash on top of the dragon spiral tower

Seems like I was right. Once the league is over we can expect a filler saga featuring Team Plasma

Yeah, N is appearing! I'd love to see Team Plasma in the anime even if it's just for a two-part arc.

N is appearing, but not sure this "Episode N" will be related to Ash's adventure.

Maybe it's my dreamed Spin-off episode
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I just hope that they air TR vs TP close to this so called Episode N.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I just hope that they air TR vs TP close to this so called Episode N.
    I don't think it's just one episode. Someone said it's more of an arc.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I'm going with what serebii stated.

During the new episode of the anime, aired today, a new announcement was given. This announcement featured a small clip showing the character of N walking down and a preview note saying Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N. We currently don't know much about this episode, whether it's a single episode or just a new saga, but when we have news, which some is expected next week, it'll be posted here

Random : PokéRadar

Hey, Tao Trio! The writers remembered that the Kami trio isn't the main legendary trio of this Gen!

If Ghetsis appears, how much are you willing to bet they'll water him down?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Congrats, Pierce, I never doubted you, buddy

Congrats, Pierce, I never doubted you, buddy
    Haha thanks. I guess we were on of the few who didn't constantly doubt everything Team Plasma related

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    Haha thanks. I guess we were on of the few who didn't constantly doubt everything Team Plasma related

I never doubted it, just didn't expect too much like everyone did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    I was talking about AgentPierce the guy who created this thread but congrats to you too for having hope Plasma will show up as well!

I'm glad I had hope. Now, I wonder what might happen in this episode. If N is appearing in this episode, I hope it's not only one. And if he does appear, he could just appear in this one, and appear a few more episodes later. Just like when you run into him in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The English loanword "episode" pretty much means "story arc" in Japanese, yes. It's highly unlikely this will be a single standard episode of the TV series.

Thanks Dephender. I guess I have no reason to worry now.

Wow, Team Plasma's king is going to appear soon. Now, the funny thing is that many people here will start saying, "Yeah, I knew they'll appear from the very start"when they really said, "Team Plasma is banned" or "Team Plasma was defeated in the two-parter". Kudos to AgentPierce, TheGreatButler, Pokemaniac24, and others who actually knew that Team Plasma wasn't finished.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    Wow, Team Plasma's king is going to appear soon. Now, the funny thing is that many people here will start saying, "Yeah, I knew they'll appear from the very start"when they really said, "Team Plasma is banned" or "Team Plasma was defeated in the two-parter". Kudos to AgentPierce, TheGreatButler, Pokemaniac24, and others who actually knew that Team Plasma wasn't finished.
    Well, I only began to believe again fairly recently, to be fair.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

"Episode" is just a term in Japan that refers to a special event like an arc. rather than what it means to us English-speakers, a 22-minute segment. Just like how Pokemon Best Wishes has "Season" in the title when Pokemon doesn't have seasons, simply new series.

America had Pokemon Advanced Battle, Advanced Challenge, and Advance Adventures. Japan just had Pokemon AG the whole saga.

Team Plasma was never banned, its just random kids jumping to conclusions like usual.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast