Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Results 1,176 to 1,178 of 1178

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Team Plasma was never banned, its just random kids jumping to conclusions like usual.
    Even still, while I'm very excited about this N-centric arc, I'd really like to see the Rocket v. Plasma two-parter at some point, if for no other reason than because I have a hatred of incompleteness strong enough to rival even Cyrus.
    Last edited by Endolise; 30th November 2012 at 6:39 AM.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Even still, while I'm very excited about this N-centric arc, I'd really like to see the Rocket v. Plasma two-parter at some point, if for no other reason than because I have a hatred of incompleteness strong enough to rival even Cyrus'.
    I lol'd for some reason. xD

But yeah...both of them coming back or soemthing? xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

It would be cool for an older team to return...Maybe Rocket or Magma?

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748