View Poll Results: What should I add to my shop?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Items

9 29.03%
  • Ev trained Pokemon

8 25.81%
  • Egg move pokemon

5 16.13%
  • Random Flawless Pokemon

7 22.58%
  • Gen 4 Move tutor Moves

2 6.45%
  • All of the above

5 16.13%
  • Other (if so specify)

3 9.68%
  • It is fine as is

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon's Dealings

Skarmory lvl 1 ut, impish. Current moveset; stealth rock, whirlwind, brave bird, roost.
    This this a thousand times THIS. I can offer you a Shiny Flawless Kyogre from HG.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

sure ill be in wifi
    3DS friend code:2320 6121 5558
    black friend code:2452 0304 5156
    white2 friend code:0605 7094 3972

WANTED EVENTS: dw glaceon from dw event, birthday chimchar, NZ manaphy,member card darkrai,pc shay min, YotD deino,baton,drudigon. fes pikachu, pikachu festival(jap),bullet train pikachu,ÉTÉ2012 pikachu, Celebrate pikachu, world12 pikachu,smr2012 pikachu, hayley pikachu, TCGWC pikachu, PKTOPIA pikachu, 10 aniv pikachu, PCNY pikachu, sum2013 palkia & giratina, world13 smeargle, toler ludicolo, rays metagross, ナゴヤ shiny magikarp,
    WANTED SHINIES:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonpa7 View Post
    Skarmory lvl 1 ut, impish. Current moveset; stealth rock, whirlwind, brave bird, roost.
    This this a thousand times THIS. I can offer you a Shiny Flawless Kyogre from HG.
    When do you want to trade?

Quote Originally Posted by autumnmew View Post
    sure ill be in wifi
    Ok, I'll go right in

Edit: I have to help out my family, I'll be back in hslf an hour

Edit: back, took a lot less time than expected
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 10th May 2012 at 11:19 PM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

hey dragon. i voted on the poll for you, like you wanted to. i wanted everything, because some peeps are too lazy to do stuff like ev train or breed, but i chose other. i feel that events from past gen may help some. actually....i just wanted to get dat bagon, lol!

I was wondering if you'd trade a female DW Bagon for a female DW Kangaskhan. I can also breed Scraggy's with egg moves of Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Drain Punch if that interests you at all. Please PM me.
    White FC: 0819 3071 6980

My wifi is down at the moment, but I'll have it up and running again soon, so I'll contact you then.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    hey dragon. i voted on the poll for you, like you wanted to. i wanted everything, because some peeps are too lazy to do stuff like ev train or breed, but i chose other. i feel that events from past gen may help some. actually....i just wanted to get dat bagon, lol!
    Thanks, I have older events, I was trying to specify completely new sections

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonpa7 View Post
    My wifi is down at the moment, but I'll have it up and running again soon, so I'll contact you then.
    Pm me when it is up.

I'm going to put up egg moves and gen 4 move tutors today

o, then in that case, probably either random flawless pokemon or move tutor moves. i never was able to use platinum, and cant use my hg version.

I just added the only gen 4 move tutor Pokemon I had, definitely going to work on getting some more now

hey, dragon, do you stil: have that shiny cresselia? i have the new event darkrai, timid nature. i also have the ferrothorn, toxicroak, jellicent, all completely ev trained and flawless. now im wishing i hadnt traded that reshiram, lol! how many flawlessly trained pokes do you need for the cresselia?

btw, did you keep my fc?

hey, dragon, do you stil: have that shiny cresselia? i have the new event darkrai, timid nature. i also have the ferrothorn, toxicroak, jellicent, all completely ev trained and flawless. now im wishing i hadnt traded that reshiram, lol! how many flawlessly trained pokes do you need for the cresselia?

btw, did you keep my fc?
    I have the cresselia, the Darkrai would be fine on it's own, but I'd prefer the Ferrothorn and Jellicent. Those two alone will be enough, and if you want a clone of the Reshiram I can always give you one.

And yes, I do still have your fc

ok. to make it fair( dont want you to play favs) and to follow the ratio, ill trade you all three. just vm me when you are ready to trade. i'll probably be on for the next hour / 2

p.s. i cant remember what ability the jelli has. i think it has cursed body, but it may also have water absorb.

I can trade
    UT Shiny Deoxys; Level 30; Master Ball OT: Lachy | ID: 57284 | Nature: Adamant Gender: N/A | Ability: Pressure | Hidden Power: Dragon IVs: 3 HP | 26 Atk | 16 Def | 23 SpA | 13 SpD | 29 Spe Moves: Taunt / Pursuit / Psychic / Superpower Notes: Apparently Arrived at lv. 30. after a long travel through time.(fateful encounter)

For your jolly v-create victini
        Spoiler:- Event:

Spoiler:- Shiny/Dream world/EM:

white code-4856-5753-8886

Quote Originally Posted by Lvl_99_zekrom View Post
    I can trade
    UT Shiny Deoxys; Level 30; Master Ball OT: Lachy | ID: 57284 | Nature: Adamant Gender: N/A | Ability: Pressure | Hidden Power: Dragon IVs: 3 HP | 26 Atk | 16 Def | 23 SpA | 13 SpD | 29 Spe Moves: Taunt / Pursuit / Psychic / Superpower Notes: Apparently Arrived at lv. 30. after a long travel through time.(fateful encounter)

For your jolly v-create victini
    Sounds good to me, when do you want to trade?

Adding new shiny flawless soon, I have a lot of pokes to hack check

did i trade you my tru manaphy and if i did can i offer you shiny flawless aerodactyl or shiny flawless poochyena with fire/ice/thunder fang.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

check out my trade shop

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Hello again! I noticed that you are in need of a SPRING2012 modest Reshiram. I have too many and would like to donate one to your shop. PM me to set up a time to give it to you. If you have any question don't be afriad to ask.
    I pm'd you, and that is completed, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by master91 View Post
    did i trade you my tru manaphy and if i did can i offer you shiny flawless aerodactyl or shiny flawless poochyena with fire/ice/thunder fang.
    Um, what are you looking for? I think we might have made the trade

Hi I'm interested in your female dw gliscor. Except I'm more interested in a gligar, if you could breed it. A water stone attatched would be nice. I don't have much to offer; what I do have are:

-shiny kingler
    lv 100 shiny milotic, not sure if hacked or not but it has a bad moveset.
    -Ev trained Emboar. If I remember correctly, it's adamant with 212hp/252atk/44spe with hammer arm, wild charge, EQ, and flare blitz at around level 55.
    -ut ho-oh from hgss, bad natures

My white fc is 3267-8488-3511.

You mind doing an EV wipe on my Reshiram? Completely forgot about EV training until it was already 100.
    Pokemon Black FC: 4341 1784 4735

Skype name is in my profile if you need to get ahold of me for any reason.

hey dragon. im calling about the spiritomb. you know which one. could i get you to ev wipe it for me?

btw: planning on making a tr uu team with it. stall team more like. the shiny cresselia(need to check ivs and get moveset), spiritomb(was thinking maybe resttalk set, But dont wanna breed for cm), and nidoqueen/king.

btw, i may be interested in your dw f nidoran, but what gender is it? male or female?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Hi I'm interested in your female dw gliscor. Except I'm more interested in a gligar, if you could breed it. A water stone attatched would be nice. I don't have much to offer; what I do have are:

-shiny kingler
    lv 100 shiny milotic, not sure if hacked or not but it has a bad moveset.
    -Ev trained Emboar. If I remember correctly, it's adamant with 212hp/252atk/44spe with hammer arm, wild charge, EQ, and flare blitz at around level 55.
    -ut ho-oh from hgss, bad natures

My white fc is 3267-8488-3511.
    Sorry, it's suppose to say gligar. I would like the Milotic, I can hack check and if it is hacked its really no big deal since you gave me a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Sacridfire View Post
    You mind doing an EV wipe on my Reshiram? Completely forgot about EV training until it was already 100.
    Of course, when do you need this done?

hey dragon. im calling about the spiritomb. you know which one. could i get you to ev wipe it for me?

btw: planning on making a tr uu team with it. stall team more like. the shiny cresselia(need to check ivs and get moveset), spiritomb(was thinking maybe resttalk set, But dont wanna breed for cm), and nidoqueen/king.
    btw, i may be interested in your dw f nidoran, but what gender is it? male or female?
    Yes I can EV wipe it, and all my dw pokes are female unless specified otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Sorry, it's suppose to say gligar. I would like the Milotic, I can hack check and if it is hacked its really no big deal since you gave me a heads up

Of course, when do you need this done?

Yes I can EV wipe it, and all my dw pokes are female unless specified otherwise.
    wow...complete derp by me. anyways, itd be great if you could ev wipe it for me. i'll work on getting something for that nidoran. would you take cloning as an exchange? i have a lot of ev trained flawless, but theyre part of my teams, and i dont want to trade them. you're welcome to clone them for yourself though.

i also have a rotom-a flawless, if you want it.

wow...complete derp by me. anyways, itd be great if you could ev wipe it for me. i'll work on getting something for that nidoran. would you take cloning as an exchange? i have a lot of ev trained flawless, but theyre part of my teams, and i dont want to trade them. you're welcome to clone them for yourself though.

i also have a rotom-a flawless, if you want it.
    I'm just going to put this out there, you just have a rotom that is flawless. Every form of rotom can become another form by going into the back of the super department and bringing it to one of the boxes.

On a side note; Just throw any of those EV trained Pokemon at me, chances are I don't have them or have another set for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Awesome! when are you available to trade? I'm on pacific time. (should we discuss in vm?) Also, you don't mention items but do you think you could throw in a water stone? I'm all out and I need it for the shellder i'm ev'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Awesome! when are you available to trade? I'm on pacific time. (should we discuss in vm?) Also, you don't mention items but do you think you could throw in a water stone? I'm all out and I need it for the shellder i'm ev'ing.
    We can vm if you want. The water stone will be involved, just give me a few minutes to trade with the people who I already have trades set up with (I'm a first come first serve kinda guy)

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast