View Poll Results: What should I add to my shop?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Items

9 29.03%
  • Ev trained Pokemon

8 25.81%
  • Egg move pokemon

5 16.13%
  • Random Flawless Pokemon

7 22.58%
  • Gen 4 Move tutor Moves

2 6.45%
  • All of the above

5 16.13%
  • Other (if so specify)

3 9.68%
  • It is fine as is

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Dragon's Dealings

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Yes, just let me check out what the trade was
    Wow! I am the stupidest person alive. I got absorbed in my drawing of Kingler I've been working on. I'll throw in some extra items. It was your 3 event beasts(Entei, Suicune, and Raikou) for my Seismic Toss Chansey with okay IVs, shiny Zangoose, and shiny Paras

*Edit*
    Paras, not Wingull

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I have all of them cloned now (didn't before), when would be a good time to trade?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

hey I was wondering if your are interested in a dwF goldeen or Relicanth and I also have an event meloetta if you are I'm wondering if you have any shinnys you would like to trade for them or a high lvl houndoom

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I believe I already have a shiny flawless adamant dratini with marvel scale. The second trade is fine by me though.
    Ah, sorry about that. I didn't see it on your list, so I assumed you didn't have one.

I'm still pretty keen on that mew and manaphy, though, and I saw this in your wants:

A near flawless kingdra with a hasty or naive nature with; outrage, dragon dance, and hidden lower fire (70)

I can definitely RNG one for you, so would you be willing to take that instead? And you want a shiny one, right? Also, does it need to be a kingdra? or could it just be a horsea with those same parameters? I'm not sure I have any dragon scales in either of my cartridges.
        Spoiler:- Shinies and stuff:

Diamond FC: 5371-8222-0575
    Black FC: 0991-1219-1207

Quote Originally Posted by zakzak66 View Post
    hey I was wondering if your are interested in a dwF goldeen or Relicanth and I also have an event meloetta if you are I'm wondering if you have any shinnys you would like to trade for them or a high lvl houndoom
    I'll trade a shiny for the two of them

Quote Originally Posted by zerky View Post
    Ah, sorry about that. I didn't see it on your list, so I assumed you didn't have one.

I'm still pretty keen on that mew and manaphy, though, and I saw this in your wants:

A near flawless kingdra with a hasty or naive nature with; outrage, dragon dance, and hidden lower fire (70)

I can definitely RNG one for you, so would you be willing to take that instead? And you want a shiny one, right? Also, does it need to be a kingdra? or could it just be a horsea with those same parameters? I'm not sure I have any dragon scales in either of my cartridges.
    If you can get a shiny one I would like that and it can be a horsea. Also breeding on outrage isn't as big of a deal now that outrage is a move tutor move. Honestly I would be willing to trade both of those and a tier 3 mon for t

hey I also just caught a female dw clampearl and I was wondering if you had a need for that and could I get the shiny staru

Hi, I'm rather interested in your shiny flawless Chimchar lvl 1 ut, naive. I'm willing to offer you in exchange a Shiny Flawless Jolteon and Glaceon, both careful natured (They were both made from cloned versions of the same shiny flawless Eevee). Both are also at level 100 completely Ev trained in both Sp attack and Speed.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

Hi,

I can trade in about 4 hours from now. But there's one problem, hippowdon is in my battle box so I won't be able to trade him until monday. But if you want we can trade gurdurr today
    Pokemon X friend safari: 2106-0075-2750
    Psychic type! (Drowzee Wobbuffet Gothorita
    Please add me

Hey, would you happen to have any Field-egg type with just a couple perfect IVs you'd be willing to let go? I don't have too much to trade but I have a near-flawless Axew and a couple other pokemon. I just need a breeding partner for Zorua :P Thanks
    Looking for Flawless Snorunt EGG and Flawless DW Dratini EGG. Can offer flawless shinies and a few other things. Message me.

hey I have a dwf now and still meloetta

Hi mate. Interested in

Cyndaquil lvl 1 ut, modest.
    Piplup lvl 1 ut, modest.

Check my shop for what you'd like.
    Last edited by Pokemon_Champ; 23rd March 2013 at 11:20 PM.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

Please visit my trade shop HERE

hey I also just caught a female dw clampearl and I was wondering if you had a need for that and could I get the shiny staru
    Yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mephiles View Post
    Hi, I'm rather interested in your shiny flawless Chimchar lvl 1 ut, naive. I'm willing to offer you in exchange a Shiny Flawless Jolteon and Glaceon, both careful natured (They were both made from cloned versions of the same shiny flawless Eevee). Both are also at level 100 completely Ev trained in both Sp attack and Speed.
    I think I'm more interested in the Goaceon

Quote Originally Posted by Jivoo View Post
    Hi,

I can trade in about 4 hours from now. But there's one problem, hippowdon is in my battle box so I won't be able to trade him until monday. But if you want we can trade gurdurr today
    I can wait until Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Zcrux View Post
    Hey, would you happen to have any Field-egg type with just a couple perfect IVs you'd be willing to let go? I don't have too much to trade but I have a near-flawless Axew and a couple other pokemon. I just need a breeding partner for Zorua :P Thanks
    If I don't I'm sure I could breed one

hey I have a dwf now and still meloetta
    I'll trade a shiny for every 2 dw f or the Meloetta

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    Hi mate. Interested in

Cyndaquil lvl 1 ut, modest.
    Piplup lvl 1 ut, modest.

Check my shop for what you'd like.
    Will do

Ok great, I'll send you a message on monday
    Pokemon X friend safari: 2106-0075-2750
    Psychic type! (Drowzee Wobbuffet Gothorita
    Please add me

Cool, well in that case I can be ready to trade whenever you are.
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!

@Jivoo; can't wait

@DarkM; does now work?

I work off of my Black version friend code, and I'm able to trade now, I'll be waiting in the wi-fi room.
    My Friend Codes:

Lol you caught that before my edit, anyways, I'll be right in. Hopefully the room doesn't troll us

Thanks for the trade, by the way I just noticed I have an Event you might want a SMR2012 Keldeo, Lax nature lv15 UT. I'd be willing to trade it for Ev trained Latias if you want?
    My Friend Codes:

Sorry, I'm not interested. I really need to update that >.<

Ok then, would you be willing to do the trade for the Jolteon I offered before instead?
    My Friend Codes:

I'll trade you a DWF omanyte for a dwf poliwag

I also need an electirizer.

Could I get it with that last trade, or give you a dwf kabuto, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mephiles View Post
    Ok then, would you be willing to do the trade for the Jolteon I offered before instead?
    No offense but calm isn't the best nature for Jolteon

Quote Originally Posted by roflbuckets View Post
    I'll trade you a DWF omanyte for a dwf poliwag
    I can do that

Quote Originally Posted by roflbuckets View Post
    I also need an electirizer.

Could I get it with that last trade, or give you a dwf kabuto, perhaps?
    I can just throw it on, it's no big deal

Sorry about the late reply. Something was blocking serebiiforums on my network for the past few days, but it seems to be working now.

Anyway, I'm working on breeding that seadra for you atm, and I should have one some time later today. (Took forever to train that dragonite, lol.)

Also, I'm happy with just the two I listed, but you can clone pokémon with event ribbons, right? Does that also mean that you can get their .pkm files? I received quite a few events in a trade recently, and I was wondering if you could maybe get the .pkm file of one (just one—I got quite a few, and I know how much work that would be) so I could upload it to pokécheck and hack check it. You can even make a clone of the event for yourself if you'd like. Either way, I'm fine with just the arceus and victini.

Let me know a good time to trade.
        Spoiler:- Shinies and stuff:

Diamond FC: 5371-8222-0575
    Black FC: 0991-1219-1207

hey sorry ive been a bit busy since i laset posted. i was hoping to get that trade in today if its possible for you? ill put my new fc in my sig.
    edit: sorry forgot to remind you it was the shiny flawless shroomish and jolly chimchar. oh and srry but do you happen to have a numel? just a regular one im building an in-game team and i need a numel to breed. thxs
    Last edited by gabric; 24th March 2013 at 5:03 PM.
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast