View Poll Results: What should I add to my shop?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Items

9 29.03%
  • Ev trained Pokemon

8 25.81%
  • Egg move pokemon

5 16.13%
  • Random Flawless Pokemon

7 22.58%
  • Gen 4 Move tutor Moves

2 6.45%
  • All of the above

5 16.13%
  • Other (if so specify)

3 9.68%
  • It is fine as is

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Dragon's Dealings

Alright, bred you a horsea.

Here's her pokécheck page: http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3968137

That's probably the best IV spread I can get for a 70 power HP Fire, and I had to search for seeds all the way through till November of 2012. x_x

Did you want me to give her a nickname or anything?
        Spoiler:- Shinies and stuff:

Diamond FC: 5371-8222-0575
    Black FC: 0991-1219-1207

Quote Originally Posted by zerky View Post
    Sorry about the late reply. Something was blocking serebiiforums on my network for the past few days, but it seems to be working now.

Anyway, I'm working on breeding that seadra for you atm, and I should have one some time later today. (Took forever to train that dragonite, lol.)

Also, I'm happy with just the two I listed, but you can clone pokémon with event ribbons, right? Does that also mean that you can get their .pkm files? I received quite a few events in a trade recently, and I was wondering if you could maybe get the .pkm file of one (just one—I got quite a few, and I know how much work that would be) so I could upload it to pokécheck and hack check it. You can even make a clone of the event for yourself if you'd like. Either way, I'm fine with just the arceus and victini.

Let me know a good time to trade.
    Probably Monday or Tuesday for the trade, I got some unexpected stuff going on today. Plus the process you mentioned sounds... Complicated lol. I don't think I have tried what you are asking for

Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    hey sorry ive been a bit busy since i laset posted. i was hoping to get that trade in today if its possible for you? ill put my new fc in my sig.
    edit: sorry forgot to remind you it was the shiny flawless shroomish and jolly chimchar. oh and srry but do you happen to have a numel? just a regular one im building an in-game team and i need a numel to breed. thxs
    I highly doubt I have a numel :/ just about anything that isn't in my shop isn't in my black game because I don't have space (I have a lot of DNT's and events that aren't listed). I can probably do the trade sometime, just not sure when

Alright, bred you a horsea.

Here's her pokécheck page: http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3968137

That's probably the best IV spread I can get for a 70 power HP Fire, and I had to search for seeds all the way through till November of 2012. x_x

Did you want me to give her a nickname or anything?
    Naw, nickname less is fine with me. Btw you didn't need to put it in Pokecheck

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

That's alright. I was just curious if you could, because I would be willing to trade a lot more shinies for that sorta thing in the future, but if you've never done that before, then no worries!

I put it on Pokécheck because there was another shiny horsea a couple of frames before the HP Fire one, which inherited a speed IV from the mother instead of the father and had HP Fire grass instead. I needed to make sure I got the correct one in case I missed the PID frame. (And I did! http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3968140)

That's alright. I was just curious if you could, because I would be willing to trade a lot more shinies for that sorta thing in the future, but if you've never done that before, then no worries!

I put it on Pokécheck because there was another shiny horsea a couple of frames before the HP Fire one, which inherited a speed IV from the mother instead of the father and had HP Fire grass instead. I needed to make sure I got the correct one in case I missed the PID frame. (And I did! http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3968140)
    Lol Hp grass could be good for Gastrodon or something >.> honestly if you offers that in a future trade I would probably be interested XD or I could always just give you credits.

when you say sometime do you mean sometime today?
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

when you say sometime do you mean sometime today?
    I'm just trading the shroomish and chimchar to you right? I think I can do that really quickly but I am a little stretched out right now so if I don't respond immediately or whatever I'll apologize in advance

if your in their now i can be in their in a few minutes. so we can make it quick
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

if your in their now i can be in their in a few minutes. so we can make it quick
    I got everything ready, I'll add your fc then I will be right in. I have a surprise for you to

hey so I would like your Staryu lvl 1 ut, modest. Bagon lvl 1 ut, jolly. Dw ability and I was wondering if I could go meloetta and a dwf baltoy for your Gengar Timid Levitate4 hp/ 252 sp atk/ 252 spd Trick* Pain Split* Shadow Ball* Thunderbolt

Hello again. You said Monday or Tuesday for the trade, right? What times would be reasonable for you?

My friend code is 0432-8778-3704.

Hi,

I'm ready to trade ^.^
    Pokemon X friend safari: 2106-0075-2750
    Psychic type! (Drowzee Wobbuffet Gothorita
    Please add me

Quote Originally Posted by zakzak66 View Post
    hey so I would like your Staryu lvl 1 ut, modest. Bagon lvl 1 ut, jolly. Dw ability and I was wondering if I could go meloetta and a dwf baltoy for your Gengar Timid Levitate4 hp/ 252 sp atk/ 252 spd Trick* Pain Split* Shadow Ball* Thunderbolt
    Um.. Other than the Meloetta and Baotoy I completely missed what you were offering

Hello again. You said Monday or Tuesday for the trade, right? What times would be reasonable for you?

My friend code is 0432-8778-3704.
    Now until 2 hours from now pretty much. I might not be to active, tons of stuff I need to do

Quote Originally Posted by Jivoo View Post
    Hi,

I'm ready to trade ^.^
    I can now

Great, do you still have my fc?
    Please add me

Quote Originally Posted by Jivoo View Post
    Great, do you still have my fc?
    No I don't :/ you need clone backs to right?

Yess i need clone backs please. My fc: 4857 4376 7820
    Please add me

Im already waiting in the room ^.^
    Please add me

@Jivoo, I'll be right in, and I will vm you when I have the clones (feel free to vm for status updates, I am busy so don't worry about pestering me, worst case scenario is I forget then put you as #1 on my priority list)

Ok no problem. Thank you very much for the trades.
    Of it takes too long I'll remind you haha
    Please add me

Hi Dragonicwari! I was wondering if you'd be able to trade soon. Sorry about the message tag, I haven't been on here at a consistent time lately

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Hi Dragonicwari! I was wondering if you'd be able to trade soon. Sorry about the message tag, I haven't been on here at a consistent time lately
    It's all good, I was trading you the three event dogs right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    It's all good, I was trading you the three event dogs right?
    Yup! Chansey, Paras, and Zangoose are all set. Anytime you'd like to trade is good with me, I'll be using my White 1 FC

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Vm'd The Fonz

Ah, sorry! I was at work when you were free earlier. D:

I'm going to be gone tomorrow around the same time, but I'll be free in the morning and evening as well as all day Wednesday.

hey I have a dwf and you said "I'll trade a shiny for every 2 dw f "

Ah, sorry! I was at work when you were free earlier. D:

I'm going to be gone tomorrow around the same time, but I'll be free in the morning and evening as well as all day Wednesday.
    I'll try to be available wednesday then

Quote Originally Posted by zakzak66 View Post
    hey I have a dwf and you said "I'll trade a shiny for every 2 dw f "
    What shinies do you need?

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast