View Poll Results: What should I add to my shop?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Items

    9 29.03%
  • Ev trained Pokemon

    8 25.81%
  • Egg move pokemon

    5 16.13%
  • Random Flawless Pokemon

    7 22.58%
  • Gen 4 Move tutor Moves

    2 6.45%
  • All of the above

    5 16.13%
  • Other (if so specify)

    3 9.68%
  • It is fine as is

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 1037

Thread: Dragon's Dealings

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    edit on my post dragon. i dont want any of those. i will trade you the two if you could ev train my rhyhorn, preferably to lvl 100(let it evolve), and breed for the audino i told you about. if you that it is unfair on either side, i will a) offer another poke. or b) you could try and get me a sassy slowpoke with regenerator. as close to 31/-/31/31/31/0 as you can get it.
    It sounds pretty fair to me, it takes me a little while to get things to level 100, only warning

    Quote Originally Posted by AfroKing View Post
    I'm interested in ur DW Shiny Bagon and EV Train Kangaskan.
    I can offer u:
    Machop with Elemental Punches
    Timburr with Drain and Mach Punch
    Elekid with Thunder and Fire Punch
    DW Female u don't have are in my sig.

    Let me know if u are interested in something.
    Throw in the dw f growlithe and aerodactyl and you had a deal

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Hello again! I need you to EV train (and possibly wipe) a shiny totodile of mine I tried to EV train it myself but something went wrong, I need it to have 252 in attack, 252 in speed, and 6 (or 4) in special defence. It should have some EV's in attack and speed already but I don't know how many. You are more than welcome to clone it but please send the original back (don't let it forget dragon dance or ice punch please they're really important for totodile).
    Do you want it leveled to 100 as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    hey i was wondering how many dw f you would want for that shiny flawless riolu i think i figured the ratios to what 4 or 6?
    4 would be fine


    Edit; I have to get off now, but when I get back on after/when I'm trading I plan on updating my trading ratio system and I will add a credit feature
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 20th May 2012 at 7:26 PM.


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  2. #127
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    It does not need to be level 100 (I'd prefer to do it myself) but if you don't like the all capitals letters (its from 4th gen) I can evolve it to croconaw to fix it.

    Oh, I thought I should tell you that this totodile was RNGed if this is a problem let me know.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  3. #128
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    hey for the flawless shiny riolu i have the following dw f take your pick
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

    Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    It does not need to be level 100 (I'd prefer to do it myself) but if you don't like the all capitals letters (its from 4th gen) I can evolve it to croconaw to fix it.

    Oh, I thought I should tell you that this totodile was RNGed if this is a problem let me know.
    All of that is fine, when vm me for when I should train I for you
    Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    hey for the flawless shiny riolu i have the following dw f take your pick
    I already have phanpy, kanghaskan, and poochyena as dw f. Also ghastly doesn't get a dw ability. As for spinarak and brnzor, neither get a good enough boost from the dw for me to do a trade half off for you, as one out of those 2 even gets worse from it.


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  5. #130
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Any time except for the 24th, 25th, and 26th of this month, and I can run into the wi-fi room right now if you'd like.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1

    Default

    hi im interested in your shiny:
    Cobalion lvl 42 ut, Jolly. 31/31/31/30/30/30 for hp flying
    Archen lvl 1 ut, adamant. 24 sp atk iv

    i have shiny:
    Bulbasaur-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-good endurance
    Squirtle-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-Misschievous
    Charmander-M-lv1 (Modest) Pur/26383-quick to flee
    Charmander-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-Scatters things often
    Pidgey-F-lv1 (Hasty) ZATTANA/35076-sturdy body-keen eye
    Ekans-F-lv18 (Jolly) BRANDY/40355-often dozes off-intimidate
    Nidorian-F-lv3 (Docile) ITACHI/20813-a little quick tempered-poison point
    Nidorian-M-lv3 (Impish) ITACHI/20813-strong willed-rivalry
    Vulpix-F-lv5 (Relaxed) JOEY/44373-highly persistent-energy ball, hypnosis
    Vulpix-F-lv1 (Timid) ZATTANA/35076-often dozes off
    Psyduck-F-lv16
    Poliwag-F-lv1 (Timid) Carlos/25329-often dozes off-damp
    Poliwag-M-lv1 (Adamant) ARREN/60503-mischievous-water absorb
    Abra-F-lv4 (Modest) Keimen/22098-somewhat vain-synchronize
    Ponyta-F-lv8 (Modest)
    Magnemite-lv1 (Modest) MokKish/48229-often scatters things-sturdy-w/pokerus
    Grimmer-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-likes to relax-stench
    Shellder-M-lv1 (Modest) ZATTANA/35076-often dozes off-shell armor-icicle spear {31/14/26/25/17/10}
    Gastly-F-lv16 (Modest) ShdwVen/56980-alert to sound
    Rhyhorn-M-lv1 (Adamant) MokKish/48229-somewhat stubborn-rosk head-EQ, stone edge
    Chansey-F-lv1 (Docile) Meluvia/60452-quick to flee-natural cure
    Staryu-lv1 (Modest) Lance/40810-often dozes off-natural cure
    Magikarp-M-lv9 (Adamant) BAHAMUT/43667-proud of its power
    Lapras-F-lv1 (Timid) ZATTANA/35076-loves to eat-shell armor {30/x/21/x/22/x}
    Ditto-lv29 (Impish) DIAMOND/46184-very finicky
    Eevee-M-lv1 (Jolly) AUSTIN/40368-somewhat stubborn-adaptability
    Eevee-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-thoroughly cunning-adaptability
    Snorlax-M-lv1 (Lonely) ZATTANA/35076-somewhat vain-immunity
    Cyndaquil-M-lv1 (Modest) David/23306-likes to trash about-fire blast, flamethrower
    Yanma-M-lv1 (Modest) JORGE/64071-loves to eat-speed boost
    Murkrow-M-lv1 (Jolly) ZATTANA/35076-somewhat stubborn-insomnia
    Crobat-F-lv37 (Lax)
    Mareep-F-lv1 (Modest) ARREN/60503-often dozes off
    Pineco-M-lv5 (Adamant) Sammo/19066-impetuous and silly-sturdy
    Treecko-M-lv1 (Timid) Karl/51073-likes to trash about
    Treecko-M-lv1 (Jolly) ZATTANA/35076-capable of taking hits
    Mudkip-M-lv1 (Adamant) Meph/53581-often dozes off-ice ball, mud bomb, curse
    Poochyena-F-lv4 (Adamant) May/42674-mischievous-run away
    Lombre-F-lv16 (Quirky)
    Carvanha-F-lv1 (Sassy)
    Keckleon-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-impetuous and silly
    Absol-F-lv20 (Adamant) Eryne/34358-very finicky-super luck
    Clamperl-F-lv1 (Modest) Erinn/35477-good perseverance-shell armor
    Clamperl-F-lv1 (Jolly) Mel/29321-impetuous and silly-shell armor {16/9/18/20/27}
    Starly-M-lv4 (Adamant) Tai-Chi/36918-strong willed-keen eye
    Riolu-F-lv1 (Modest) Geniva/40173-strong willed-inner focues
    Luis
    3DS FC: Y: 0404-6801-4464
    Friend Safar: Charmeleon, Magmar, Ninetails

        Spoiler:- Want::

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Any time except for the 24th, 25th, and 26th of this month, and I can run into the wi-fi room right now if you'd like.
    I have vm's you
    Quote Originally Posted by grokusama View Post
    hi im interested in your shiny:
    Cobalion lvl 42 ut, Jolly. 31/31/31/30/30/30 for hp flying
    Archen lvl 1 ut, adamant. 24 sp atk iv

    i have shiny:
    Bulbasaur-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-good endurance
    Squirtle-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-Misschievous
    Charmander-M-lv1 (Modest) Pur/26383-quick to flee
    Charmander-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-Scatters things often
    Pidgey-F-lv1 (Hasty) ZATTANA/35076-sturdy body-keen eye
    Ekans-F-lv18 (Jolly) BRANDY/40355-often dozes off-intimidate
    Nidorian-F-lv3 (Docile) ITACHI/20813-a little quick tempered-poison point
    Nidorian-M-lv3 (Impish) ITACHI/20813-strong willed-rivalry
    Vulpix-F-lv5 (Relaxed) JOEY/44373-highly persistent-energy ball, hypnosis
    Vulpix-F-lv1 (Timid) ZATTANA/35076-often dozes off
    Psyduck-F-lv16
    Poliwag-F-lv1 (Timid) Carlos/25329-often dozes off-damp
    Poliwag-M-lv1 (Adamant) ARREN/60503-mischievous-water absorb
    Abra-F-lv4 (Modest) Keimen/22098-somewhat vain-synchronize
    Ponyta-F-lv8 (Modest)
    Magnemite-lv1 (Modest) MokKish/48229-often scatters things-sturdy-w/pokerus
    Grimmer-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-likes to relax-stench
    Shellder-M-lv1 (Modest) ZATTANA/35076-often dozes off-shell armor-icicle spear {31/14/26/25/17/10}
    Gastly-F-lv16 (Modest) ShdwVen/56980-alert to sound
    Rhyhorn-M-lv1 (Adamant) MokKish/48229-somewhat stubborn-rosk head-EQ, stone edge
    Chansey-F-lv1 (Docile) Meluvia/60452-quick to flee-natural cure
    Staryu-lv1 (Modest) Lance/40810-often dozes off-natural cure
    Magikarp-M-lv9 (Adamant) BAHAMUT/43667-proud of its power
    Lapras-F-lv1 (Timid) ZATTANA/35076-loves to eat-shell armor {30/x/21/x/22/x}
    Ditto-lv29 (Impish) DIAMOND/46184-very finicky
    Eevee-M-lv1 (Jolly) AUSTIN/40368-somewhat stubborn-adaptability
    Eevee-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-thoroughly cunning-adaptability
    Snorlax-M-lv1 (Lonely) ZATTANA/35076-somewhat vain-immunity
    Cyndaquil-M-lv1 (Modest) David/23306-likes to trash about-fire blast, flamethrower
    Yanma-M-lv1 (Modest) JORGE/64071-loves to eat-speed boost
    Murkrow-M-lv1 (Jolly) ZATTANA/35076-somewhat stubborn-insomnia
    Crobat-F-lv37 (Lax)
    Mareep-F-lv1 (Modest) ARREN/60503-often dozes off
    Pineco-M-lv5 (Adamant) Sammo/19066-impetuous and silly-sturdy
    Treecko-M-lv1 (Timid) Karl/51073-likes to trash about
    Treecko-M-lv1 (Jolly) ZATTANA/35076-capable of taking hits
    Mudkip-M-lv1 (Adamant) Meph/53581-often dozes off-ice ball, mud bomb, curse
    Poochyena-F-lv4 (Adamant) May/42674-mischievous-run away
    Lombre-F-lv16 (Quirky)
    Carvanha-F-lv1 (Sassy)
    Keckleon-M-lv1 (Adamant) ZATTANA/35076-impetuous and silly
    Absol-F-lv20 (Adamant) Eryne/34358-very finicky-super luck
    Clamperl-F-lv1 (Modest) Erinn/35477-good perseverance-shell armor
    Clamperl-F-lv1 (Jolly) Mel/29321-impetuous and silly-shell armor {16/9/18/20/27}
    Starly-M-lv4 (Adamant) Tai-Chi/36918-strong willed-keen eye
    Riolu-F-lv1 (Modest) Geniva/40173-strong willed-inner focues
    I am interested in the modest Staryu, Magnemite, and clamperl


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1

    Default

    cool.. which clampearl?? let me know when you can trade.
    Luis
    3DS FC: Y: 0404-6801-4464
    Friend Safar: Charmeleon, Magmar, Ninetails

        Spoiler:- Want::

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grokusama View Post
    cool.. which clampearl?? let me know when you can trade.
    I have vm's you, thanks for the trade.


    I have overhauled my ratio system, someone tell me if you like my tiering system. I have also updated the shop hours for this upcoming week. I will add new Pokemon tomorrow


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    120

    Default

    sorry i didn't get back to you before. i did find out that the natures are not what you have listed. sorry. i did post them in the shop, but i don't think you'd be interested either way. thanks for considering it.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Hi! I was hoping you could help me with EV training a shiny flawless Latias. It's okay if you don't want to or if you're too busy or something.

    EDIT: Never mind, sorry. I forgot I already asked. I guess everyone has a shiny Latias already
    Last edited by Ulicies; 21st May 2012 at 6:34 AM.
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

    To complete my Pokedex collection, I need: Genosect, Meloetta, Manaphy, and Phione. If anyone would be willing to trade, I don't have an impressive collection to offer, but I would very much appreciate it! Please PM!

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    usa (central time)
    Posts
    120

    Default

    hi i did have a clone request. 2 pokemon 2 clones of each so 4 pokes. not sure if you want to check my shop for something, and we can negotiate too. otherwise 2 of 1 and 1 of the other.
    thanks let me know. (they are shiny eevees with egg moves)
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.


    join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I'll trade you a UT MAY2012 darkrai(If you can clone and send the original back If you're not willing to do this I'll give you a shiny gyarados) and a shiny lvl 1 jolly kabuto (if you can clone it and send me back a clone)
    and a cloning request for a shiny scizor(nn Mary, Lvl 1, jolly) and a shiny ludicolo(adamant, lvl 100, 31/31/31 in hp atk and speed has drain punch)(I'd want the originals back and 2 clones for me, make as many as you want for yourself,)
    Last edited by joepotatoe; 21st May 2012 at 5:44 AM.

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Hi! I was hoping you could help me with EV training a shiny flawless Latias. It's okay if you don't want to or if you're too busy or something.

    EDIT: Never mind, sorry. I forgot I already asked. I guess everyone has a shiny Latias already
    I'm still more than willing to EV train it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    hi i did have a clone request. 2 pokemon 2 clones of each so 4 pokes. not sure if you want to check my shop for something, and we can negotiate too. otherwise 2 of 1 and 1 of the other.
    thanks let me know. (they are shiny eevees with egg moves)
    Yes I can clone them, vm me for a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    I'll trade you a UT MAY2012 darkrai(If you can clone and send the original back If you're not willing to do this I'll give you a shiny gyarados) and a shiny lvl 1 jolly kabuto (if you can clone it and send me back a clone)
    and a cloning request for a shiny scizor(nn Mary, Lvl 1, jolly) and a shiny ludicolo(adamant, lvl 100, 31/31/31 in hp atk and speed has drain punch)(I'd want the originals back and 2 clones for me, make as many as you want for yourself,)
    I clone for everyone that needs it, otherwise I find the trade to one sided. You never stated what you wanted though


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Oh, you do want to EV train her?? Thank you so much! I thought you only wanted to EV train the Jolteon. You're free to clone copies for yourself, or some other form of of payment if you didn't want copies, although I don't have much else to give.

    When are you able to trade? I can trade anytime, so whatever works for you is fine for me.
    Last edited by Ulicies; 22nd May 2012 at 12:49 AM.
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

    To complete my Pokedex collection, I need: Genosect, Meloetta, Manaphy, and Phione. If anyone would be willing to trade, I don't have an impressive collection to offer, but I would very much appreciate it! Please PM!

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Oh, you do want to EV train her?? Thank you so much! You're free to clone copies for yourself, or some other form of of payment if you didn't want copies, although I don't have much else to give.

    When are you able to trade? I can trade anytime, so whatever works for you is fine for me.
    That will be fine, I will be available for trade tomorrow during my trade hours, I'm busy pokecheck inv right now and will hopefully have a solid 30+ new pokes by the end of the night as well as some OP reconstruction


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    That will be fine, I will be available for trade tomorrow during my trade hours, I'm busy pokecheck inv right now and will hopefully have a solid 30+ new pokes by the end of the night as well as some OP reconstruction
    All right! By the way, when I trade the Latias to you, could you possibly check if she's hacked? I'm starting to grow paranoid of her ID, which is 62971, and the OT is Mat.
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

    To complete my Pokedex collection, I need: Genosect, Meloetta, Manaphy, and Phione. If anyone would be willing to trade, I don't have an impressive collection to offer, but I would very much appreciate it! Please PM!

  18. #143
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hey, I'm interested in shiny pichu/bagon. I don't have any shinies because I'm easily frustrated. I can offer you my MAY 2012 darkrai.
    But I'd need it to go to pokemon black because that's the only one I can trade with
    Pokemon black FC:3998 1397 7764

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Ghastly lvl 1 ut, timid. Moves: pain split, trick.

    If this is Shiny and Male, PLEASE VM me

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    All right! By the way, when I trade the Latias to you, could you possibly check if she's hacked? I'm starting to grow paranoid of her ID, which is 62971, and the OT is Mat.
    I do pokechecking Monday's and Wednesday's, but I'll double check before I train her

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovelatias View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in shiny pichu/bagon. I don't have any shinies because I'm easily frustrated. I can offer you my MAY 2012 darkrai.
    But I'd need it to go to pokemon black because that's the only one I can trade with
    can I know the nature and approximate iv's?


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  21. #146
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Darkrai, nature:lax
    What exactly are IVs? I haven't used him in battle but he's lvl50, and I can trade it to you while it's holding the enigma berry.
    Pokemon black FC:3998 1397 7764

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    All OT Mat pkmn are legit, he just uploads them to pokecheck for anyone to download because hes a nice guy

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    sorry for not saying what I wanted, I thought I did xD, I wanted the shiny flawless cottonee, but i'd want the original darkrai back, for the kabuto you can keep the original an give me a clone If I'ts possible I can do it now

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovelatias View Post
    Darkrai, nature:lax
    What exactly are IVs? I haven't used him in battle but he's lvl50, and I can trade it to you while it's holding the enigma berry.
    I wouldn't worry about it, I don't have a lax one I believe so I will trade for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by jle1076 View Post
    All OT Mat pkmn are legit, he just uploads them to pokecheck for anyone to download because hes a nice guy
    I know a lot of people who are wary of the OT Mat is all. I will double check for him/her

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    sorry for not saying what I wanted, I thought I did xD, I wanted the shiny flawless cottonee, but i'd want the original darkrai back, for the kabuto you can keep the original an give me a clone If I'ts possible I can do it now
    the shop is closed for trading tonight, I've been busy updating it. That trade is fine though, and you will get clones if you remind me/I don't forget.




    The shop has had a LOT of pokes added


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  25. #150
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Do you know if my totodile will be ready before the 24th? Also, I saw that you already obtained a shiny totodile (modest), do you want something else besides a clone of mine (impish)?
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •