Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by mawile_626 View Post
    I feel like Steve Irwin today.
    Oh God

Every freaking time I bring up stingrays in conversation, people always say "that's what killed Steve Irwin you horrible person"

Now I get mad whenever anybody even mentions that guy when talking about stingrays

Stingrays are stingrays, people

Can't I just talk about stingrays ONCE without having to talk about Steve Irwin

I don't have anything against him, but

AAARGH

So annoying

Especially since I love stingrays

I wish people could just see them for the majestic animals that they are

And not because of some Austrian dude or whatever

^ Click this for good times ^

I feel a lot like a cat.
    Sleepy, lazy, unwilling to move, enjoyed the sunshine, and doing things on my terms.
    Well, except school. That has to be done on their terms.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    I feel a lot like a cat.
    Sleepy, lazy, unwilling to move, enjoyed the sunshine, and doing things on my terms.
    You don't get it, do you

When you use animals symbolically to express your emotions, you consider every aspect of the animal you've chosen

Not just a couple that you can list that fit your mood

In fact, there are so many aspects to be taken into consideration that it would be a waste for me to try listing them since I wouldn't be able to touch on nearly enough to give people a good idea. I would only be misleading people

Due to this, the best thing to do is to not take any aspects into consideration at all

Use your own human perspective on the animal of your choice an analyze some of the feelings associated with it

That's sort of a collective way to indirectly analyze its aspects

That way you can tell which animal best fits your feelings

Listing a couple of aspects just makes you look narrow-minded and you're completely missing the point anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    I feel a lot like a cat.
    And stinking of fish?

I'm feeling like an alien. Why can't some people just be rational? They only have about 0 seconds of their life to lose over it. To heck with popularity. Blargh.

*rambles*
    ~Fact of the Whenever~
    Life gives you lemons because a large portion of humanity wasn't thankful for the grapes it already had. Please treat all fruit with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    And not because of some Austrian dude or whatever
    Oof.

I feel like a bear. Yep, just another day in the life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    From now on, I am going to share my feelings using symbolic animals
    I feel like an elk today.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Oof.
    That was done on purpose. You shouldn't lose hope for me just yet

I actually feel pretty good today

Came home to my fiance, and she greeted me with a big hug like she does everyday. Work is sucking pretty hard at the moment, mainly because I only have two days to make my sales quota before the perios ends. I'm optimistic, and she believes in me, so it gives me hope for tomorrow.

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

Dad got me a cookie cake for my birthday today. On the bin, it said it was, like, chocolate-chip or something like that, but when I bit into it after blowing out the candles, it turned out to be a sugar cookie. And the frosting was nasty anyway.

Other than that moment and that I've had some bad menstrual cramps today, I had a nice day, which was a great way to end the term. Even if my Clannad After Story boxset didn't come today like I hoped, I at least got my Higurashi manga. And I ate leftover spaghetti for lunch for, like, three days straight (my grandparents had it for dinner Sunday) this week. It was awesome.

I'm a happy kitty :3.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I woke up feeling pretty good today, my wife made me breakfast, which I kissed and thanked her for. Grabbed my homemade Turkey Cheeseburger pockets bend down to put em in my duffel and BAMB my back exploded! I'm at work now sucking wind cause of pain, but I am out of personal time till June! So I feel pain today!

So true!

Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    I woke up feeling pretty good today, my wife made me breakfast, which I kissed and thanked her for. Grabbed my homemade Turkey Cheeseburger pockets bend down to put em in my duffel and BAMB my back exploded! I'm at work now sucking wind cause of pain, but I am out of personal time till June! So I feel pain today!
    Posting on Serebii on company time? Tut-tut. Lol I'm at work as well

Hope your back feels better

On topic, I feel pretty excited. Tonight, me and my fiancé are going to stay with her parents for two days, an we have SIX appointments to look at different venues for the wedding. So that will be fun. Plus, we get to see the house her parents bought us for the first time

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

If the weather is nice an outdoor wedding is very beautiful. Just giving my opinion and experience. Not to expensive to get a permit either.

So true!

Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    If the weather is nice an outdoor wedding is very beautiful. Just giving my opinion and experience. Not to expensive to get a permit either.
    That's what were shooting for actually. Around October is when the leaves start to change, so we think it would go perfectly with the colors we want. Thanks for the input!

That sucks, Malanu. Hope you just threw your back out, and it's not because of a hernia `cause then you'll be living with a hernia all the time, such aggravation.

(Hope someone gets it.)

I got my eyes examined today, since I was kinda overdue for it. Wasn't too bad as usual (I like the feeling of the cold metal of the phoroptor against my face |D), and I didn't really fuss over the dilation like I did two years ago. Yeah, I hate the dilating part, I don't like getting the drops in my eyes, and I hate getting bright lights shined in my eyes to check the back of it. It doesn't help I'm hypersensitive to light, I always have been. But I found out my eyes have slowed down, so I can get off progressives if I want, but chances are, I'm remaining with progressives for the rest of my life, lol.

Gonna go out to the Old Country Buffet in a couple of hours here. I'm a bit excited for it, I freakin' love that place. I'm also hoping Clannad After Story finally got delivered. *hops in place in excitement*
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

My feelings? As if I have any.. on here.
    I still am pissed off at the thing that happened in Florida (the murder), but that's a whole different subject and has nothing to do with me whatsoever.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

My feelings? Okay! In the morning, when I wake up, I feel like a lethargic slug. At school, I feel like someone took a mallet and decided to pound my brain for 6 hours. After school, I feel immense joy and relief then I remember I have school the next day so I spend the rest of the evening in a bad mood. When I pick up my DS, I feel really happy, until some idiot gets a lucky critical hit and ends my 14-win streak. I'm all like BLLAARRGH!!! >:O!!! Mostly, I'm frustrated with the stupidity of my peers and the drama they cause at my school. The other day two idiots decided it would be cool to jump on a teacher's car. Yeah, they got suspended for three days.

Now, about the good thing I did...

Hmm... Well, about a week ago, my religion teacher was feeling incredibly depressed because a lot of people judge her for liking Michael Jackson and constantly speaking of Africa and peace. I don't think it's a problem, but people go around my class and school saying things like: "OH! She's in love with the guy" or other obscene and racist things (she's from Africa and she's into things like children's rights and world peace). So, seeing her obvious pain, I spent the beginning of religion period convincing her that it's them and not her and that she was good the way she was. She felt better later on and she thanked me.
    Last edited by Brew; 21st April 2012 at 5:33 AM. Reason: Added my feelings =D
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

Moping right now because we apparently don't have time to watch Clannad tonight. My brothers and dad have to wake up at quarter-after four in the morning so they can go do a lot of stuff that's happening tomorrow. If Mom didn't watch her Grim at eight, we would've watched the two episodes tonight. Stupid schedule...

Also found out that the Clannad After Story boxset was shipped Tuesday, so I should be getting it anytime soon, though the latest I can get it is May 4th, which is too late in my opinion.

The only good thing that happened was us going to the Old Country Buffet as planned, but I guess I chose the wrong course or something, I didn't really have that great a dinner. So yeah... the day got icky right then. I'm guessing I'm not going to sleep very well tonight.
    I survived Pupa.

Feeling pretty chill right now, I just finished up my notes for an online test tomorrow so now I'm relaxing so I can get back into it later. I was also playing MW3 earlier today and was doing really well, so that spruced me up quite a bit.

I'm also looking forward to work tomorrow. I'll be on the checkout as usual but there's a new girl who started last week, so I'll be looking forward to making a new friend.

Feeling pretty good for a Saturday. I had the morning off so I got a Lie-in. I'm now getting ready to do an afternoon shift at work, head straight on to church with a meal after that. Then finally get back to the ends of a games night my house mates organised forgetting I'm always busy. I'm gutted i'll be missing the games but other than that I have a sweet day ahead of me.

I am proud. My wife bought a tanning bed, and it arrived yesterday. After getting it into the basement we began opening the 3 boxes it came in. First box yielded what reminded me of a coffin lid! Then the bottom of the bed came out of the 2nd box. The 3rd box had a complete smaller bed! The shipping labels had two different names and our address... the company screwed up. SO after several minutes of my wife dreaming of keeping the mistake, she called the company and explained the situation. I was very proud that she over came base instincts and chose the moral high ground. I love this woman so much.

So true!

I'm a little depressed at the moment. My best friend in Ohio hasn't talked to me in over two months, and I miss her.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I'm happy. I'm going to my friend's house soon.

Unmotivated. I ate my final Easter egg today and should really compensate it by going for a run, but I'm still in pyjamas and feeling lazy.

More in need of motivation to write my essay, which takes priority. But 6000 words is daunting. And I don't want to look at it.

Pirate, that would be a funny way to write an essay!(Not looking at it)

So true!

Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast