Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    My chinchilla just **** on me like 6 times.

I am really annoyed about it.

Why doesn't anything ever go my way X_X
    I knw how you feel, my guinea pig did the same thing this week, I'm feeling tired and a little bored/aggravated

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I knw how you feel, my guinea pig did the same thing this week, I'm feeling tired and a little bored/aggravated
    Sigh :/ Also bored and aggravated.

I think I need to take a shower and have a TON of cheesecake or something >_> I also have TONS of work to do and I am really angry about something and gah <_< One of those 'I hate life' days I guess X_X

The sad thing is I have to go out (to somewhere I don't want to go -.-) and I don't have any cheesecake.

WHY IS THERE NO CHEESECAKE

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

I think I need to take a shower and have a TON of cheesecake or something >_> I also have TONS of work to do and I am really angry about something and gah <_< One of those 'I hate life' days I guess X_X

The sad thing is I have to go out (to somewhere I don't want to go -.-) and I don't have any cheesecake.

I have those days a lot, also ny nickname is cheese cake :P

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

l-o-l im craving cheese cake too. ill buy ingredients for it another time. what's cheaper, buying it whole or getting ingredients? it's the topic of my research

One of my friends had a bad 16th birthday. I feel kinda guilty cuz I don't know why and I didn't even know it was her birthday.

Also, cheesecake is amazing. I feel i had to contribute.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

This last week I had been in a horrible mood. However, I am feeling much happier today, probably because I'm going to hang out with my crush in a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by JSkuls16 View Post
    This last week I had been in a horrible mood. However, I am feeling much happier today, probably because I'm going to hang out with my crush in a couple of hours.
    Lucky you. Don't screw it up. jk
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

I'm feeling awesome.
    I can't complain. I am loving and feeling loved, I'm being productive, I'm definitely still living my youth, and I B2/W2 comes out in a few. Today can't get any better.
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

I feel pretty good today. In fact, it's been a pretty good day so far but I feel nervous because of an upcoming exam. Good luck to me.

I am really pissed off because the only store near my college, walmart, is a 45 minute walk away and I called before leaving no one picks up, I call multiple times on the walk but no one picks up. I get to walmart and they didn't get a shipment of Black 2 and White 2 and don't plan to for like a week. Last weekend I was told they would be getting Black 2 and White 2 on time and to call in the morning to have them hold a copy for me. Neither of which worked out. Also the employees are really rude and that pissed me off more. And its only 9 AM.

So my family and I visited my cousin yesterday, and we just went shopping for some stuff that none of us had but she needed to get for college. It was fun. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I'm fine just having fun being bored, yes I know I said and I'm also just waiting for something to release like games, movies and stuff until then I'm stuck being bored.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Right now I am disgusted on what I just seen on youtube. I can't stand predators with a passion.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I'm getting very annoyed by a certain person on here starting a flame war about the new and old episodes. God he's pissin me off to no end.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm fine just having fun being bored, yes I know I said and I'm also just waiting for something to release like games, movies and stuff until then I'm stuck being bored.
    Replay old games, or draw something, or sprite something. (:

For some reason, I'm glad that tomorrow's Monday. o_o

Hung out with her again. Another amazing day. We saw Taken 2 and then went back to her place to watch the Little Mermaid. Not a bad day at all. I texted her until she fell asleep and now I'm awake with a headache that I've had all day. Hopefully some sleep will get rid of it. Back to work on Tuesday so I'm excited to get more hours.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I guess yesterday was decent. Still can't buy Black and White 2, and probably won't because I don't like any of the Gen 5 Pokemon, but I'm still waiting for Borderlands 2 to drop in price and for Part 4 of The Walking Dead to come out.

I've just been looking at some posts on YouTube about how they're angry that they can't have Game X because they don't have the 3DS, and suddenly I'm really grateful that I'm still a kid, and that I have parents who are willing to buy me the stuff I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I've just been looking at some posts on YouTube about how they're angry that they can't have Game X because they don't have the 3DS, and suddenly I'm really grateful that I'm still a kid, and that I have parents who are willing to buy me the stuff I want.
    Oh God yesss... enjoy it while you can ~_~ ^_^

Feeling sleepy when I should be feeling full of energy for class >.>

Feeling happy that I am finally playing Black 2 and White 2.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I am extremely happy because my family surprised me by showing up at college and they brought Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. So now I don't have to wait for local Walmart to get it. I'm also happy because I don't have to walk 45 minutes to get to the Walmart.

When I posted the last post on this thread, I didn't know that today was Columbus Day.

Needless to say, I felt happy, and I still do. (:

Well feeling extremely... saddened that I can't get my own copy of BW2 >.> Well at least I still have BW...1 so its lots of fun still :P

Feeling happy because I am going to get my English White 2 soon.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Surprised. My Pokemon just randomly got Pokerus out of the blue. This is really gonna help my EV training.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast