Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

I feel sort of happy that the student government at my school has finally decided that there's going to be a winter dance. Somehow, though, I feel it's a bit too late for the announcement...

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

i'm done with women for a while. i broke up with my girlfriend of 2 days yesterday. the whole thing is so damn confusing, all i know for sure is that i liked her for a long time, she started texting me, she asked me out, then 2 days later broke up with me because 'it won't work.' i'm pissed.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

^ I'm doing the same. So far, the only thing I ever get out of a girl I like or date is heartache. I'm not the type of person to let emotions out, either, so it's not the BEST feeling ever. I'm done for a while.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

I've been in a good mood lately. Not jump up and down, I'm so excited happy. I'm just very thankful and loving of people recently. It feels nice.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    ^ I'm doing the same. So far, the only thing I ever get out of a girl I like or date is heartache. I'm not the type of person to let emotions out, either, so it's not the BEST feeling ever. I'm done for a while.
    that is me. i open up to her and i get screwed.

Yep. Know where you're coming from. It sucks. But there's not much to do about it, which just makes the situation worse.
    *sigh*
    Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all ~Freddy Mercury, Too Much Love Will Kill You
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

you its bad when one of her best friends is siding with me

Oh, now you're stuck in a rough spot. Walk on glass, friend; watch your step, or something's going to break, and it'll hurt.

we've both come to the conclusion that shes a wh0re.

Bleh. That just...sucks, bro. Hope things take a turn for the better soon. I'm off to bed, g'night!

I'm lonely for friends but don't really know what to do about it. Don't really know how to meet people or talk to them, and I always seem to screw up friendships and relationships somehow, so kind of scared to get into another one.

I just feel rather sad today. I dunno why but that's been my feeling for the last few days even though I just got well from being sick. I guess it's because I feel lonely or it's almost Christmas or the New year but for some reason that's been my feelings at this time I guess.

I'm pretty nervous. About to drive myself to my class for the first time since my accident a couple of months ago.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

i'm so sleepy, so very, very sleepy. pulled all nighter and now i have school to go to = [ oh well

Alright. Hungry, frustrated, and tired, but alright nonetheless
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

I'm pretty scared- had a blood test and results will be into for tomorrow if I have a certain disease which could be life-threatening -_-

biatch im fabulous

i'm still pretty pissed.

I feel sad right now just so many things are clogging in my head at once and I just can't take it.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Very, very confused.

Hopeful...

Mentally I am tired and exhausted, I had a total of 11 hours at school today, more tomorrow, the day after and then 2 days next week, each day with 11 hours of school -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Feeling mad at some unreasonable people at school ''-_-

Chaos made by Katatakat and Sworn Metalhead

Feeling a bit hyper from Mountain Dew.. its wearing off, but its there XP Well it was a good day. We had a study game and we almost won.. >.> but this girl in my team kept answering wrong and not consulting the whole team first! D:< Ah well it was a very fun game. It also hurts to type XD because of the Finger-sticks we had to do <.>. Need a few more D:

Right now happy with listening to music and I need to eat XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Feeling a bit hyper from Mountain Dew.. its wearing off, but its there XP Well it was a good day. We had a study game and we almost won.. >.> but this girl in my team kept answering wrong and not consulting the whole team first! D:< Ah well it was a very fun game. It also hurts to type XD because of the Finger-sticks we had to do <.>. Need a few more D:

Right now happy with listening to music and I need to eat XD
    Ouch, at least you had fun there , and yeah its always good to eat, I haven't had mountain dew in forever -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Ouch, at least you had fun there , and yeah its always good to eat, I haven't had mountain dew in forever -_-
    Yeah, well I need to study because I still failed at answering the questions XD

Naw I am eating Pizza naow X3 You should! Its.. delicious XD TAKE IT! D:<
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast