Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

I am so confused right now. My head has been abuzz with emotions.....I feel like my head was chooped off tossed in a blender, sewn back to my head and stomped on by a walking potato.

I am feeling absolutely dizzy. My mind is plagued by many thoughts (which I will not share here). Many of which are dilemmas that I have. I have a bad habit of thinking about things in the worst perspective possible, and think about the worst case scenario. I can't help it but I really need to stop. I can't talk to one of the only people I feel comfortable talking about things with because a couple dilemmas are somewhat related to that person (Ill probably have to talk to them at some point though). And the other two have been no help... I'm confused and unsure of what to do. I feel like I'm going insane and I also feel like many of these problems are ridiculous things to worry about but I still worry. I hope I can get some sleep and alleviate this headache.

Bored, tired, exhausted, mentally dead today, and for some reason I feel like a frog as well, not a random thing I'm telling the truth

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Simply.. just plain old bored. I know theres like a bunch of things you can do in life but I can't be bothered doing those daily things x]
    Just..... a few more weeks of school then holidays ^_^

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Feeling better now but a little sick and weak, but better. I just recovered from being sick for a week (again) and now I'm being more careful now than ever.

So not happy. I was going to go to a leauge today but my friend is really impatient to record stuff on youtube and on the other hand another friend of mine wants to talk to me because he finally got minutes for his phone. Its just too much for me.It feels like a fuse went off in my head
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

majorly stressed, frustrated, and confused.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Little nervous. I'll be having another checkup later, yeah even out of the hospital because they want to make sure I'm safe.

Sad. Wish I was getting drunk tonight.
    Mad because I don't have the money for it.
    Stressed because of my finals on monday/tuesday and the fact that I work tomorrow, possibly. And I had to work tonight.
    Plus super tired and I'd like to go to bed but I need to do more reading/studying.

Got a haircut yesterday evening and I forgot how good it feels having short hair. Your scalp can actually enjoy a little relief and you don't have to have to comb your hair on a frequent basis.
    Under Construction

Aches all over from cold hopefully I'll be better by the time school starts I hope...I got a lot of projects to do before finals :/

Was planning to get homework done at my parents before I went back to school campus and my parents's router stopped working. So we'll probably have to get a new one b/c I can't do my school work without going online.
    Last edited by torchicflame; 3rd December 2012 at 7:12 AM.

Claims charmander

Feeling kinda reflective now. I keep having this feeling, especially around December knowing Christmas is right around the corner...

I feel sick. I have a headache and a stomachache caused by stress/anxiety. I'm worrying about things that haven't happened yet and the worst case scenario seems like the most plausible at the moment. My friends aren't helping, they just make things worse because they don't understand... Hopefully things will look better later today when I see my girlfriend.

I was okay earlier, but thanks to me I'm on P-body's ignore list.

Thanks BlackStar80!

http://naminepony.proboards.com/
    ^Please join It's awesome

One reason to hate Apple: you have to replace the Mac adapters at least every six months or once a year, apparently >_>. This is my second time buying a new adapter for this computer in two years. Costs eighty-freaking-dollars (plus tax) at a Best Buy. All my money I had on hand I had to give to my grandparents, and I'll have to pay back the rest of the money (about twenty-odd dollars, I think). I need to get that card for the bank approved of so I can use it, and then try to remember to go back to the bank every now and then to deposit or withdraw twenty bucks to keep the card active. (Yeah, not a fan of money, you can tell.)

In other news more depressing than this, I found out today the school I go to will be closing in several years. They're not accepting new students in January. It's not going to affect me, not for a while, but it's pretty sad. Collins College is a really good school, with some awesome people from the industry. That'll make graduation day in a couple of years more heart-breaking.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Super excited because I managed to grab both a Poliwrath and a Politoed on the GTS!!

Angry at the wind for being so loud and annoying. SHUT UP WIND!!!

Also tired but I need to study even though I've procrastinated all evening. ago;igjeoi;gkljge.

I am surprised that I am awake at this time of morning, but will be going to sleep soon.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Feeling a little bored right now and kinda cold too.

I'm feeling like a tremendous idiot. I'm trying to SR for shiny legendaries, and I can't help but feel like I'm fighting the same thing over and over.

There's no question with Emerald, though. I was definitely failing. But having read more articles, I can't help but get the impression I have no idea what I'm doing, even with a generation upgrade to assist me.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

I feel as if I have lost a part of me today... literally. My hair was just under one meter in length (which I was very proud of) yesterday, and today I had it downsized because everyone was forcing me to get rid of it. I'll be glad not to get the awkward looks but it's one sad day today.

xxx

Feel like shite. Had KFC popcorn chicken (haven't had it in so long, or any of their chicken for that matter) and ended up with a 5am wake up call from my stomach. "that KFC was bad bad bad!" it said, then I proceeded to sleep outside the bathroom.

I have an exam today too a nd am suppose to work after that. Fukc.

Feeling like a useless, frustrated wreck, I am totally out of it and I feel as if I can barely fight this negativity that is threatening to overwhelm me.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Feeling... calm. Even though I hated to have missed most of the class yesterday because I started feeling sick >___> I will have to catch up today and quick P:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I'm tired, bored, and a little confused :$

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast