Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

I really just want to kill something....a chicken, mouse, anything really......I just need to feel that right now.

We put up the Christmas tree yesterday.. I feel inspired, so I'm going to look for some chunks of colorful translucent plastic to cut into odd shapes and drill holes into for ornaments....to Hobby Lobby!

| tumblr. | dA |

I'm ashamed at myself cause I think I'm in love with a fictonal character.

Saaatoshi!

Losing hope in humanity.

Why are people so damn close-minded?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Losing hope in humanity.

Why are people so damn close-minded?
    Don't please. Well, that's the way things are and all the more you must be a good person. That's why good people now are adressing this issue.

Anyways, bored and today's a pretty important day for me. Can't really seem to do much but I can't wait before I get totally better from my sickness.

Tired. Long day at work, it was so busy I stayed an extra 2 hours.

Plus I had to wake up early.

Finals are this week need to study and finish homework. Have teacher who has homework due the day of finals and I still have to study for his test. Need to have my pieces for ceramics fired, but that won't happen till Monday and they may not even be finished by the end of semester. I was hoping to get them done for Christmas presents.
    Mad that originally my yoga class was going to be on the day of my English final, but she changed the time which is good b/c i really need to attend the English final. But now i have to miss a hour of my art class b/c the switch so a bit disappointed.

Mad at the schools dryer b/c it isn't drying my clothes. The time only goes for 45 minutes and i have a lot of laundry to get done before Christmas break. I would have done it at my parents house, but since i had homework i stayed on campus. Spent way too much money already just to get laundry barely dry ><'

Claims charmander

Mix feelings. Happy that I got to spend time outside with my sis <.> We went to a Festival and it was awesome, but we arrived as it began to darken >.> We decided to go to the Swap Meet and walk around to look at stuff <.> After we got out and started walking towards the crosswalk, The Electrical Parade the Swap meet has was passing through :3 It was nice and colorful I felt like a child XD

Went home after that and... was feeling a bit sad I was missing the new Pokemon Movie, but then I could watch it since they were going out.. my family, mind youz >.> So I got to watch it. It was great, but since I didn't see the beginning it feels like it lacked something >.>

Right now I am feeling... neutral <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Sad. The GCT mods don't like me. 2 infractions exactly a month apart. Jesus.

A little off today but excited and at the same time nervous since I'll be watching a big fight on TV today.

Not feeling too well, as of something I saw on tv.....
    Pics from WWII are not something to look at when its midnight....

Kind of sad, but nostalgic. I picked up the last issue of Nintendo Power today, and the memories of the last few years came flooding back.
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

I want to curl up in bed, but I also don't. Yeah.

| tumblr. | dA |

I feel alright today. Not good but not great either. I've been sick lately but I'm feeling a lot better then I have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Who View Post
    Kind of sad, but nostalgic. I picked up the last issue of Nintendo Power today, and the memories of the last few years came flooding back.
    I was kind of down about it too, but honestly with the way the magazine has been going, it has been down hill since they were sold out (if I am correct on this). The magazine just wasn't the same. I will miss receiving them in my mail every month though.

Happy. That was a good nap I toke today~

Also, i'm really into pokemon again right now. So, if anyone wants to maybe wifi battle me, or something, just send me a vm, okay?
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Somewhat depressed. Too many arguments with myself in my head. I feel bad because my girlfriend thinks she did something to make me this way, which is only a small bit true. Its mostly my mind just screwing with me. I just need to stop feeling this way. I also need to stop taking midnight strolls to think about stuff because the campus police keep popping up out of nowhere, I think they're following me, I think they think I'm drunk or high or something, which I'm not and never will be.

HAd a really bad week. And to top it off I messed things up with the person I care most for. Just waiting for the lightning now.

Feeling cold here and a bit under pressure because I gotta do something later. I also feel much better now because I have a few days left before I can fully recover.

I'm happy to hear PachirissuPanCake is feeling better ^_^

I was worried about her She's such a good person.

I'm feeling a bit off and I have lately, I think my lady notices as well. I'm just in a funk, my professional life is nowhere near where I want it to be, and I have no idea how to fix it anymore. Although I am looking forward to getting through this week and most the next because I will be flying out to see my parents for the holidays which will be very nice, I have not seen them in over a year.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

*shrug* I seem okay. A bit hungry, though. Might head to the fridge for some frozen mangos soon...
    @_@;

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    *shrug* I seem okay. A bit hungry, though. Might head to the fridge for some frozen mangos soon...
    @_@;
    Mmm mangoes. XD

Right now I am tired and stressed
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm feeling rather relaxed at the moment.
    Must be the peaceful rain pouring about outside.
    Under Construction

I'm feeling very happy. today is my 1 week aniversary with my girlfriend. it may not be that important, but its a big deal to me.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast