Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

lonely and depressed

Some people can just be really selfish and I dont even know of a word for what else i'm feeling........omg i'm trying to get YOUR package out AGAIN and is it MY fault I might not be able to send it express? NO it's NOT......so why arent you talking to me????? Stop being a spoiled brat....
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/344ckkj.png[/IMG]

I feel alright. Really tired today (didn't really sleep very well last night and then I had to wake up early today ._.)

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

I'm feeling good right now but I'm getting easily tired. Guess due to the weather or I'm just lazy. Anyways, today is pretty good and pretty festive as well.

Blurgh.

Woke up feeling pretty aiight considering the amount of alcohol that was consumed last night.
    Now my stomach feels gross. I'm guessing the headache is gonna kick in soon.

Right now, a bit excited and I could relax and do all my homeworks, which aren't much because I have no school until Monday.

I am currently at the verge of regaining motivation to write after a mental meltdown I had over my previous fan fic. Over time, I practiced to get better at my writing and not get accused of being non-native when I am. And people find it hard to read my story. I am still sad but I am confident to get a beta.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Not so well right now. I think I've caught the flu and I don't feel so well today.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    lonely and depressed
    This. gettin to be that time of year again. hasnt been so bad the last 3 or 4 since there was no one i liked, but this year i already feel like crap and Jan aint even over yet. I dont think one bottle of vodka will be enough this year.
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    I am currently at the verge of regaining motivation to write after a mental meltdown I had over my previous fan fic. Over time, I practiced to get better at my writing and not get accused of being non-native when I am. And people find it hard to read my story. I am still sad but I am confident to get a beta.
    I'm pretty much in the same boat, only without the non-native thing.

~marioluigifan05

I'm a little nervous about Valentine's Day! I'm not employed currently and I'm unsure of what to do with my fiance because I'm...well...broke. D:

I have many many ideas, and I'm makin' plans. I'm looking forward to the coming months. ^^

| tumblr. | dA |

Well tomorrow is my 18th birthday, clearly a big one...and Nintendo is unknowingly giving me a keldeo for my birthday tomorrow lolololol :P yeah....let's just say that they did it on purpose. Because they like.....ok I can't even make up a funny reason or statement about that, too tired but yeah....
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

One of the most boring and worst weekends i've had in a long time...mom is sick in bed and not doing anything to help herself (no matter how hard my dad and i try and have her take something..were not even sure what she has but it's pretty bad), dad goes and sleeps in the bedroom during the day leaving me in the living room by myself. I did my nails today and saw frankenweenie......and am now watching Avatar The Last Airbender and I have Throwback MTN Dew and Rainbow Nerds :3
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/344ckkj.png[/IMG]

Watched the DVR'd Discovery Channel's special on the giant squid just now. It's beautiful, I'm still rather emotional over it. I love many sea creatures, though the giant squid has always captivated me because of how mysterious it is. To know I live in a time of age where we finally got actual footage of one leaves a happy feeling in me, even though I only saw it on the television/computer screen and not in person. Still, it's exciting. Now there's plans to go after the colossal squid in the future, so I'm looking forward to that too.

The only ray of light I experienced today from a rather dull day at school. College just sucks all the life out of you quickly.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Watched the DVR'd Discovery Channel's special on the giant squid just now. It's beautiful, I'm still rather emotional over it. I love many sea creatures, though the giant squid has always captivated me because of how mysterious it is.
    Squid are so majestic! They're pretty cute too, the way their tentacles are always...wiggling.

Squid is also really tasty.
    And on that note, I'm absolutely starving. Sushi time!

I nearly broke my wrist today. It's horribly sprained.

On another note, I told my step father "I'm done with your ****. You are not a part of my life, you've lost that opportunity." It was an argument between me and my mother over whether or not it's abuse to repeatedly hit my dog when he's done something wrong, and then my step father decided to butt in and say "WHAT THE HELL'S HIS PROBLEM NOW?"
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Right now, a little bored and kinda unhappy. I need something good to do.

Annoyed. It figures that the ONE DAY it's appropriate to watch it, Netflix takes off Groundhog Day.
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

Listening to Laughing With by Regina Spektor; which makes me think of a story, but it's hard to tie it all together... V__V

| tumblr. | dA |

I'm in love. Exhausted as well.

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

lonely and bored. Ive searched mountains for someone to talk to.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

A bit happy because I was at another festival a while ago. It's pretty nice and all to attend but I gotta have room for more important things than partying and all.

Thankfully I'm not sore today from the accident. I was worried I would be.
    Just been more cautious driving esp. making left turns.

I'm just hungry right now.

tired and confused.. a lot has been on my mind lately.

Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast