Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Bored, tired and lonely.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

At the moment, I'm feeling relief, sadness and peace alternatingly. Today was probably the worst day of my life, that I can remember, and I'm happy for the calendar to roll over.

The short of it is that my car was overheating last night, so my stepdad and I were working on it today. I thought I knew the problem, but after hours of screwing with it, it turned out that wasn't the problem, so it's still not working. Up to that point, the emotions I'd gone through had me calling it a horrible day. Later in the night, my brother got into an argument with my stepdad and mom, and ended up locking horns with my stepdad, and I had to separate them. Then for some reason he calmed down quickly and apologized, then they went and had a peaceful discussion, and everything seems fine now, between everyone.

The emotional cycles I went through today had me a mess, ready to break down crying at any moment. If nothing else, it made me realize how much I care about my family.

I'd write the hole story, but it'd probably be a tl;dr situation and I don't really want to go through it again.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I actually should feel happy right now, but in truth, I'm quite sad at this moment, but hopeful.

i am really really bored
    not like a boredom that can be solved by watching a movie or whatever, i want to go on a holiday or something. this america trip can not come soon enough god damn it is going to be awesome
    life is
    a game

Just finished doing an interview for a couple of audio students here. They're pretty new students, so when they asked me a couple of questions, they were pretty surprised at the answers I gave, and how I took to it in a rather professional manner. Freshmen are so easy to please, but it was interesting. I liked it, I'm happy they came up to me and asked to do an interview.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'm pretty pleased right now.

The Illinois Senate passed the bill that would allow gay marriage, so now it just has to go through the House. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Depressed. No job, and the routine thread just made me realize how pitiful my life really is.
    BLAH

Right now, I feel quite sad and depressed. Probably because of boredom or because I have this feeling that something's really missing in my life.

I need a hug.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

just sad/depressed and tired... i don't even know why...

Meh, mainly bored and tired and a bit sad.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

I feel sad and lonly
    Why can't I be Free?

I'm so happy right now and I also feel like I can do anything.

I feel kind of meh...like worried meh. Might be because I go back to work tonight.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Tired and upset,my dog woke me up from my sleep.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Determined and hungry. Not determined enough to get food.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

I'm frustrated, both emotionally and mentally. My mind seems to be on a quest to impede me at every moment of my school life. I kinda feel a bit depressed, too, because I often keep all the sadness and frustration bottled up inside and don't let it out often. Plus I'm frustrated because I don't have the courage to admit my feelings about a guy at my school, partly because I don't want it to drive a rift in our relationship if he doesn't feel the same and partly because I've never actually had a boyfriend before... I have no idea what it's like.

Just lost another good friend.....once again it was because of the way I act....and that sucks.
    What's worse is that he is deliberately trying to hurt me and make me feel bad....and I'm just so tired of getting hurt by people I consider friends.

I feel imperially depressed. Finals are coming up, and I'm almost failing all my classes again in my freshman year of 2nd tri.

....My RL friends are just.... idiots too. I feel so depressed, and impossibly nervous, it's rediculus.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

I feel sick. My graduation tests are here and I want to pass them.

I'm worried about my writing test the most because I'm not the best at writing. Plus the test is for 2 long hours.

Feeling saddened, always happens on the 11th of March, there is nothing I can do to avoid it. 2 years since the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, it affected me in an emotion way - I hope I don't get nightmares tonight. After doing my "moment of silence" I started feeling happy again.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Feelin pretty conflicted but maybe im just tired?

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Tired and lonely. Maybe it's because I just woke up .

The pain. The god damn pain of being alone, myself... ....In pain... the feeling of depression sinking in, because... ...Of mistakes... why, oh why me.. *Facedesks 100000000000000000 times in a row* ;~;
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    The pain. The god damn pain of being alone, myself... ....In pain... the feeling of depression sinking in, because... ...Of mistakes... why, oh why me.. *Facedesks 100000000000000000 times in a row* ;~;
    I know the feeling...I really want to find that person for me too, but I swear at every chance my own body/mind seems to want to screw myself over. Seems like every song on the radio is just mocking me, and every couple I see digs at my very soul.........I've made way too many mistakes I'm afraid to try anything with anyone anymore cuz i've made way too many mistakes so far...I'm tired of feeling upset, tired at life and depressed all the time..

Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast