Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

I'm a happy camper. I have passed my classes after ten weeks of struggle, so I can rest peacefully for a whole week. I did really well on my Economics final despite not having really studied it correctly. I might have a giggly fit when I find out what the two questions I missed are because I guessed on a few of the questions.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I'm a happy camper. I have passed my classes after ten weeks of struggle, so I can rest peacefully for a whole week. I did really well on my Economics final despite not having really studied it correctly. I might have a giggly fit when I find out what the two questions I missed are because I guessed on a few of the questions.
    Finals? in March? what school do you go to? I can't imagine any schools ending 'Til at least late April o.o

I am now somewhat happy, because I raise my dragons on a game

...But I still feel alone :/
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Finals? in March? what school do you go to? I can't imagine any schools ending 'Til at least late April o.o
    I go to a college where every term is ten weeks. Mmm-hmm.

Just finished the CLANNAD visual novel, and I've just now stopped crying. It really was a beautiful journey through the many worlds. I would like to do it again in the future, though I'm gonna wait until all the tears fill back up again before I do. Crying's pretty therapeutic for me. Though I'm thinking I should probably hunt down the other Key works...
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I have my first full 2-day weekend in a long time coming up, and yet I can't find myself excited about it. Every beer can, empty gin bottle, broken wall and fast food bag littering my otherwise empty apartment serves as a constant reminder of my depression.

Her wedding's coming up... I hope he treats her well.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Feeling miserable right now. My vacation may have just started but I'm feeling quite hot. I'm likely to be sick, I hope I can get well since I have a trip coming up...

I'm still feeling really, really sad right now. I still feel like I can cry again. Damn it, Key, why must they be so good at making us cry? I didn't expect Kanon to be this heart-breaking...
    I survived Pupa.

I'm rather sad right now. My grandmother's in the hospital and.... I just don't want to say it.

Kinda moody, don't want to talk much about it
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

...OK, I've gone to the point of ..where, I'm breaking down in sadness...

It's over... everything...

*Is totally not concerned about the above post... :s*

I'm in a writing mood... I'm currently planning out some characters now, and all in all, that makes me happy. I'm sleepy though...
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Well, I feel rather tired and satisfied but at the same time sad. I feel tired and happy because I just came home from a trip but I feel a bit sad because it had to end and my grandmother's still not feeling well. I also feel excited because I've got more events coming and I'll be gone from here starting tomorrow.

I got pulled over for going 60 in a 55 zone. The good news is that the officer let me off with a warning for that. The bad news is that my tabs were expired... so I came out of it with a $216 fine anyway.

This is exactly what my life needed right now. A new mark on my traffic record and even less money.

Mood: A combination of pissed and depressed.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Tired and sort of teetering on the edge of a burn out, pretty much. Can't wait for summer break. On the other hand though, I'm also excited because I might get to go abroad to help in a project my university's doing. Traveling's always welcome.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I feel rather relieved right now.

Glad its only a four day week. I need more time to sleep.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Now I feel bad. I was checking out this thread somewhere else to learn something. I did learn but unfortunately, it ruined my childhood....

So I typed out this big long thing. And then realized how I'm so lonely and have no one to talk to that I'm posting my feelings on a forum that I go to for Pokemon. That's lovely.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Well, my stupid hormones are making me so depressed I'm failing at everything.. And I'm digging myself a hole I might not be able to get out of. Great.

I feel stressed right now. Simple problems are now becoming complicated matters on my case X(

I'm tired I took a 2 hour bike ride going up many hills. My stomach never hurted more in my life.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Wow. This thread is so depressing. Everyone here is sad or tired.

I feel pretty good. No particular reason why.

ahh...what a perfect day.
    I got my aice photo project finally done and turned in. That was huge loud off of me. my classes were generally fun today, and i got all my homework entirely done, even the make up. Plus my friends were great today. We took our senoir photos and made a memory.

And finally, I'm home about to turn on elsword, and I'm playing it next to rain (on my padio), which makes me feel at peace. :3

I can't begin to explain it, but it feels so nice...nothing to do except play a game I love.

there, theres you feeling good JB. :P
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I was feeling so sad earlier

But now that I took a nap and ate something I feel much better!
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

That feeling when the girl you asked to prom says that she's going with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 LastLast