Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Constantly inspired to draw, only to be knocked down by current lack of proper composition... Other than that smidgen of frustration, I'm feeling pretty mellow today.

Feeling extremely unmotivated to get ready for work. Just wanted to relax today

Rather bored but that aside, I've been having this feeling of wanting to buy these clothes I saw at some malls over the weekend.

Upset. I just got trolled into thinking that someone at my school was pinning the blame on me for something. I was so mad.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quite chilled actually, i've got a couple of days away from work and that's always a good thing

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Feel an odd mix of dumpling high lack of sleep and sadness....it's weird. I feel like a living robot who had milk spilled on him. At first it's all frizzy and you're all like "dude this tingles and feels sooooooooo good" then reality hit's ya like a truck and you're all "oooh man this wall does not taste good, why the **** am I licking it"? That's why I feel roboty.

Feeling a mixture of good, satisfied but tired and nervous. Well, today's the last day of summer (for me and for my country) and nervous that schools coming tomorrow (NOOO!!) so yeah, why I feel nervous. I did quite a lot of things today and I bought something I like too so yeah, still a great day on my case. I'm gonna be gone earlier than usual so that's that on me.
    - Nate the

Bored. It seems no one wants to talk today.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Nervous due to overreaction. It does help with writing though.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I feel rather relaxed and tired after attending the ceremonies a while ago for the opening of the school year. Then again, despite the fact that school's starting, I don't have classes tomorrow due to my rather weird schedule. Oh well so I'll be chilling at home then.
    - Nate the

I feel unbelievably stressed. While it certainly is rewarding (at times), working in Child Welfare is slowly killing me.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Feeling great actually. Like a changed person and feeling much better about myself. =P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I'm feeling great...good things are happening and I'm writing my book with writers block finally over...but I can't post contents as I expect to publish it after writing
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Pretty good today. I hanged out with my classmates today and instead of classes, we had some kind of party a while ago with my schoolmates. So yeah and a bit excited for this big event tomorrow.
    - Nate the

Feeling sick from my own sadness and stress... I dun like this, not one bit... *sighs*... ;~;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I feel a mix of amazing and happy and anger at the weather.

A little disturbed because I've been so preoccupied with a story I'm making up that I haven't had time to sit back and think abotu real life things, which has distracted me from writing music.. D:

| tumblr. | dA |

Rather miserable right now because I was on my way to school and it rained really hard and classes got suspended. But why I feel bad is because I had to wade in the flood just to get home. Oh well, at least I'm home anyway...
    - Nate the

I'm sick of having autism....having delusional thoughts about like EVERYTHING and always second guessing the things I stand for just cuz someone made them seem like they were going to make me 'evil' if I like them. The black and white thinking. The unsureness about just about. Everything...
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

last night around this time i was wallowing in a ton of self-pity and blasting angry music and generally being pissed off at the girl who's housing me in rochester rn

(and now i'm absolutely elated and blasting daft punk and it's entirely because i know she finally definitely returns my feelings. also because i gave her one hell of a kiss goodnight but yeah)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxhydre View Post
    I'm sick of having autism....having delusional thoughts about like EVERYTHING and always second guessing the things I stand for just cuz someone made them seem like they were going to make me 'evil' if I like them. The black and white thinking. The unsureness about just about. Everything...
    Maybe if you stopped thinking of your autism in deficit terms, you may just be able to move forward in your life. Keep that up, however, and you never will.

The choice is yours.

Feeling sex deprived.

Do they have a facebook emoticon for that? I wonder what it would look like.

Also, just feeling generally shitty. Summer is going by quickly and the job hunt isn't really going well. My window of opportunity is shrinking and it will be even more of a nightmare trying to move out and get a job when all the college kids come back. I just want some independence man. Sigh.
    Last edited by Baba Yaga; 20th June 2013 at 3:09 PM.

Feeling annoyed. I don't know where i left my bike pump
    Now i can't train my rabbits ( they Always follow it)

Quote Originally Posted by ManhattanTheStarr View Post
    Constantly inspired to draw, only to be knocked down by current lack of proper composition... Other than that smidgen of frustration, I'm feeling pretty mellow today.
    Well this is new. I have heard of writer's block but not drawer's block.

Credit: KimKutThroat

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

My brothers got their mission calls today, and they're both going out East. I'm happy for them, though they're leaving a little earlier than I thought they would. It's fine with me, though I most likely won't be there to see them off, as it's during the weekday, and I have classes.

Of course, one of my brothers pretty much preordered Pokémon X, so I'm gonna have to get it for him in his place, which means paying twice as much. Aw well. By the time he comes back, we'll already be in Generation 7, if we're getting it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103 LastLast