Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

i think this girl in my physics class wants the d

ill be sure to inquire her tomorrow

-black dragon

Not really looking forward to summer... Not looking forward to school either. I did get decent grades, so that's a plus. I'm bored as always...

I feel like my outlook on life is too cynical... I don't consider anyone trustworthy, with the exception of possibly my family. I'm not exactly misanthropic, but I do find myself disliking a lot of people for no reason. Don't be judgmental, it's just who I am...
    Trainer name: Liam (I'm usually up for casual battles now...)

Friend Codes Pearl: 5113 7483 6924 White: 0562 7412 3100
    "While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!"
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2jdqr5x.jpg[/IMG]

Not in my best mood today... I don't feel bad or anything but probably because I'm just bored and lazy. :/

I miss that evil dream world that wanted to keep me a little.

I hope walking my dog changes my views on that...o_o;;

If its possable. *looks at my riku doll*.....C-can you show me a better way? ^^;;;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

God, I feel awful. I keep on obsessively refreshing my inbox every two minutes but I don't think I'm going to get what I'm expecting, which is extremely depressing seeing as I'm going to be constantly on edge and agitated for at least the next week or so. That fact that I have just a huge pile of work to complete really isn't helping things, either.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

It was a week ago today that my most recent female interest straight-up stopped talking to me after I sent her a text trying to iron out the details for the date that we agreed to have. This makes the second time that a girl's said she'd go on a date with me and ended up ignoring me to get out of it. Why the hell can't they just say "no" when I first ask them?

... and why the hell have I been rejected consistently for the past 6 years?

It's 11:00 at night. I'm blasting heavy metal and getting drunk.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Rather pressured right now. I have a lot of things to do and to make up for... I cannot handle any more additional tasks right now and it's late at night. Fortunately, since there's no school tomorrow, I'll do some of them by then.

lonely and helplessly depressed as always. =/

shit never changes.

I feel really. really strange today and I guess bored and pressured not to mention.

Tired. Moved to a new apartment on campus for my last year and a half of university.

Also, I'm sick of people telling me to be happy. I'm just not in the place I want to be. I'm miserable in southern California, and I keep a picture of the Pacific Northwest hanged on my way to inspire me to work hard so I can move out of this hot, crowded, polluted, concrete hellhole.

I've been feeling depressed and nostalgic lately :/
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I'm just angry and depressed. I failed a subject at school and now I'm feeling all emo and all (which is not helping, really)

I am sick of all these people in random match up who always get luck. Or these freakin' people who can't take a lose and 'disconnects'. I am so freakin' sick of it x.x stone edge never misses, my attacks always misses and they alwys wake up within two turns from my sleep powder. Sigh....

Also these people who always let you wait exactly 2 min and 59 secs before deciding on smth, I mean wtfudge? Seriously....

Sigh had to seriously let that all out .w.

And now this... I freakin' freakin' hate my lil sis. She is an unthankful brat who is way to overspoiled. She cries seriously every day!! It makes me sick, and my parents are so freakin' annoying, why is everyone giving me headaches TT.TT"??!!
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    It's 11:00 at night. I'm blasting heavy metal and getting drunk.
    Your coping mechanisms. I like your style and I'd like to copy it.

I've just written a declaration of feelings for someone in a rather long letter and sent it, and there's no take-backs now. I shouldn't be so nervous, as I've been in a semi-relationship with them for over 11 months now, but we're both the non-demonstrative types and I'm not sure if this is going to ruin everything. So in the mean time I'm hiding and lurking around on forums I keep going to, and avoiding all social network programs I share with this close, close friend.

So I'm feeling anxious and distracted. But without regrets.

I'm not feeling myself right now.... I have school but it's not be because I don't want to go... It's just some flaws of it.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Having issues with my lovelife and (ex)boyfriend. I always said it was easier being without someone.. but didn't realize how much I would miss that one person after having them for so long..

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    Having issues with my lovelife and (ex)boyfriend. I always said it was easier being without someone.. but didn't realize how much I would miss that one person after having them for so long..
    I totally agree with you on that. Even having someone for not very long can really mess you up after you lose them.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Quote Originally Posted by Todoserugi View Post
    I totally agree with you on that. Even having someone for not very long can really mess you up after you lose them.
    Not trying to get all emotional, but before I even met him.. I didn't even care about love or anything sappy and romantic. But after being with him for almost 3 years, everything reminds me of him and love and it sucks. And we haven't spoke in almost a week and already it feels like I'm completely alone, and nothing feels the same at all. It sucks. It really does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    Not trying to get all emotional, but before I even met him.. I didn't even care about love or anything sappy and romantic. But after being with him for almost 3 years, everything reminds me of him and love and it sucks. And we haven't spoke in almost a week and already it feels like I'm completely alone, and nothing feels the same at all. It sucks. It really does.
    I had a similar experience recently. I was only dating my girlfriend for 3 months, but I loved her a lot, maybe too much. We broke up about 6 months ago and I see her everyday, but I haven't talked to her since about a week after we broke up. We don't even acknowledge each other any more. Things have, and still do, remind me of her and love and all that jazz, but the only thing that has helped was when I developed an interest in another girl. I'm fairly certain that you won't be able to go back to not caring about love. Give it some time, then try to look for someone else. That's about all you can do.

Really tired but elated today and happy. First time ever I went to a big cosplay event. I didn't don any costume but it was awesome that I even lost track of the time. Awesome experience.

I feel horrible. Today was a busy day including me breaking a glass cup, dreading school, and just being a plain idiot. I want to be happy but I can't atm... I wish I could start the day over.
    Last edited by Shayminslicker; 16th September 2013 at 4:04 AM.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

My brothers are leaving first thing tomorrow morning to go to the MTC in Utah, where they'll stay for a couple of weeks before going to their separate missions for two years. I wish I did more with them before I left early Sunday afternoon to go to my grandparents' place for the week as usual. I doubt I'm going to see them off either, since my parents are choosing to drive them up there, though they may stop by for a few minutes to say their goodbyes. Though if they do, it'd probably before six, so...

Yeah... I'm rather torn over this, but I think I'll be okay (I have more brothers, though I'm trying to get one to agree to spend quality time with me on demand). The house will be a bit quieter... a bit. It'll probably feel weird walking by their closed (probably locked) bedroom for the next few weeks. So until then, I'm watching over some of their things they chose to give to me, like their manga and video games to name a few. And if they haven't deactivated their accounts (they're supposed to, but most missionaries don't), I'll also keep an eye on them as well. Most likely than not I'll still be able to keep in contact with them, whether through snail mail (if so, I don't know how I'm going to read their handwriting), or their mission e-mails. Probably the latter more. I'm just not allowed to write about the regular things we would normally talk about.

Oh well... it was bound to happen anyway.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Feeling a bit weird right now and bored not to mention and cannot decide on what to do.... Now that I think about it, since my birthday's exactly a week from now, it makes things a bit weirder... The feelings I had from that anime event I attended last Sunday are still haunting me up to now too.

At my school we have a girls-choice dance in like November or something. I'm feeling really nervous because I don't want anyone to ask me. Yeah, you read that right, I don't want to be asked. Because, I really don't want to go and I don't want to have to reject anyone. I'm fairly certain I will be asked, though, which sucks. I really don't want the girl I'm interested in to ask me either because I don't want her to think I don't like her as more than a friend. ugh. I don't do well with people.

Despite feeling exhausted from a rough day, I enjoyed today. For a change, that is. Me and my crush are getting on so well today. We spent three school periods - about 2 hours and 15 minutes - just talking, getting to know each other, cracking jokes and the like. We also keep sitting next to each other for lunch and break, as well as constantly talking on Facebook and sending Snapchats to each other. He knows I like him - I told him a month ago, and he said he likes me back but I think we're both just scared to do anything about it. I don't want to make the first move though; being the woman in the relationship, I feel like he should ask me out first. Nobody expects him to be bisexual, but he told me he is which was strange because he's just so... Normal that you wouldn't expect it from him. Plus, he's totally buff and Italian with a really cute accent, which makes me so happy when I get to physically touch him. (Which isn't often :c)

I just want him so badly. Everyday I find myself just staring at him, and he stares at me. As a psychology student, we were learning in class about how the mind works when it is in love/when it has a crush. Apparently if you hold eye contact with each other for 2 seconds or longer before looking away from each other, it is a sign that you are both infatuated with each other. I decided that I would see if he would do it back, so I deliberately made eye contact with him and he didn't look away awkwardly. He just smiled, which gave me major butterflies and I started to giggle out of awkwardness. We finish school and go on leavers together with our friends on the 4th December, and our exams start in a couple of weeks. I have a feeling something will happen between us after our exams; he told me he's too scared to come out at school where people could judge him, which is fine by me. He's too perfect for me to say no to. <3

// End rant //

TL;DR - I might date the guy I like soon because he's showing signs of interest in me. Like a lot. So yes, I want a very fabulous homosexual relationship with that Italian Stallion. <3
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/24fbfbl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Code: 1032-1306-5729
    PM me so I can add you back! <3

Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103 LastLast