Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103
Results 2,551 to 2,563 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

As an epilogue to my last post here, which was:

Quote Originally Posted by pirate555 View Post

I've just written a declaration of feelings for someone... and I'm not sure if this is going to ruin everything.
    I've just returned from a long weekend in Paris with the person referred to above. Suffice to say I'm feeling very, very happy. ^_^

Feeling nervous as all heck.
    One of my classes in my online school vanished, and i have no proof that i ever did it, so i have to re-do it.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm feeling sad/mad/bored/nervous. Nervous because of reason previously stated. Bored because its Wednesday so I got out of school early and I have nothing to do. Mad because this kid pissed me off at school today. Sad because I keep thinking about my relationships with various people.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Feeling so angry. My mother will not listen to the truth. We started arguing because I said she wouldn't but in, and she did and said she didn't.(she even disagrees with butting in herself and doesn't let me do it, what a hypocrite) she is now punishing me, like sending me to my dad (I don't like him). It's not fair. Help. Please. Even my sister doesn't believe me. It's not fair to punish me heavily just for trying to tell the truth. Any advice?
    Last edited by Minedreigon; 20th September 2013 at 5:01 PM.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Just yelled at my parents and ran outside to cry for like twenty minutes. I'm sick of the crap I have to listen to from them. My parents don't even act like they love each other, and it seems whenever they try to talk to each other someone gets pissed. This is often the series of events:

Mom: *Tries to start a conversation or asks my Dad if he wants something/can do her a favor.*
    Dad: *Replies in what could be considered a pissed off voice* What?
    Mom: *glares at him* Nevermind
    Dad: *Doesn't get why she's mad and gets annoyed* Well Jesus christ! I can't even talk to you without you getting mad at me!

And then I have to listen to them say mean things to each other under their breath. I could go on, but I'll just make it simple: My Dad goes to the bar too often, spends little time at home. My mom is depressed, doesn't talk to him that much, and doesn't really try to handle things like an adult.

I know I sound harsh, but right now I don't care. I want to go home...not live in this crazy hellhole.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Feeling bored and weird... Can't explain. Not to mention I feel a bit older since my birthday's tomorrow...

I feel kind of odd. Girls I haven't talked to in months and some I've never talked to are starting to talk to me. Its kinda weird, but not entirely bad. One of the girls used to like me, but she has a boyfriend now and the last time we talked she was pissed because I wasn't very nice to her. I wasn't intentionally being inconsiderate, I had just broken up with my ex and I really didn't want to talk to anyone at the time and I'm not exactly the most socially adept person to begin with. So I'm confused as to why she started talking to me again. I'm just confused at the whole situation.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Default finding bliss

Do you fall to the trap of assuming that your sole purpose in life is to be useful? Discovering your personal bliss may include accomplishment, but the full, balanced scope of your existence may include times where being lazy is just as appealing. Here are some ideas for enjoying totally free or affordable fun, all the while displaying a marked lack of productivity.

Need to take an internet break for a few months. Outside of school projects anyway. I've been pretty stupid these last couple of months online.

Break starts now.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Feeling conffuzled <.>

Mostly related to my friends... I hope I get out of this issue quick seeing as it takes away my focus and... yeah.. silly moi :c It seems so insignificant, but when it keeps distrcting you, its time to face it, but I can't >:c
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I feel sad. I moved away from the school I hated because of the kids...but now I miss my friends, teachers, etc. I'm having memories I wanted to show those teachers before I go away to college... It's an awful feeling. You can say I'm... "school sick"
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I feel a little self-pitiful today. Once I got home from work, I spent the whole day inside, which wouldn't usually be a problem, but it is since I also did next to nothing but browse around on the internet with my time.

Maybe I'm just a big workaholic, but if I'm not doing something with my time, I get a bit depressed. Yet, the call of Reddit is so hard to neglect...

Feeling tired. Today was a bit of a rest day for me but oddly enough I still feel a bit tired from the vacation I had last weekend

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103