Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by D-kachu View Post
    Physicality strictly speaking isn't necessary if your a smooth talker and you can convince her to drown herself. This is advanced stuff though, you've got to make her feel suicidally depressed quick enough that she doesn't consider screaming at you.

My other main tactic is probably my favourite though. It's a little expensive, but i can be totally worth it. This operation requires a large electromagnet in your room, and really a lack of any sharp of heavy metal objects in their too. Once you tested it and made sure it's powerful enough to hold a person you're set.

The second stage of preparation is then key, and the larger the girl (or guy) the better the results and the more likely the success. You need subtlety, and you need dexterity. Ideally you need about a kilogram of metal ball bearings, as large as you dare and as much spinach as possible. Once you feel sufficiently ready, over the course of around a week you need to get all the ball bearings and large amounts of spinach into their food. Fat people don't chew, so they likely won't notice. It's vital to do this quickly though so they don't crap it out, and the spinach is even more vital if you're weedy, because it gets digested quickly, flooding the blood with more iron that will help hold back their limbs and prevent struggling.

Once you've sorted out their diet, you need to repeat step one from the other exercise. Get them back to your place by any means necessary and to your designated magnet room. flip it on and watch them fly! And then stick. And then sit back relax and enjoy.
    That is...rude. And a little psychotic. Oh wait, you're a preist. Now it makes sense XD
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Feeling reflective.

A combination of stark words by a childhood hero met for the first time, a friend's sudden death at a tragically young age, and other scatterings of events have forced me to look back at see what I left home intending to do and what has changed in the three-year-long process.

Ultimately I've gained a lot of material success and gained cherished memories to add to my happy years at home. I'm on course for a decent job and typical independence. But I'm still quite unsure which direction I'm actually going in terms of giving back to society and the world, and at times I've fallen off the rails altogether (in a multitude of ways). I always hoped for an unconventional life, but so far it's looking like becoming so conventional that I'd be a perfect participant for any focus group or opinion poll under the sun.

Add to that my original life-aim of always leaving anyone I've met in a better spirits for having met me (however minutely), and I seem to have failed dramatically at times.

Definitely a case of first world problems, but as I'm a university student living in the UK that's pretty much a given.
    Last edited by pirate555; 7th May 2012 at 8:20 PM.

I'm happy to be back on the afternoon shift, even if it's only for the summer. So much less politics!!!

So true!

I've got a week full of so much work I don't want to think about it. 13 hours today and many more in days to come! I will be shattered.

Actually,I'm feeling pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by XxNightShadexX View Post
    Actually,I'm feeling pretty good
    Good for you, brah.
    I got my last exam done today. I pray that I did good...

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAceKira View Post
    Good for you, brah.
    I got my last exam done today. I pray that I did good...
    I hope it wasn't a grammar exam because you would fail

^ Click this for good times ^

I'm feeling pretty lazy today.
    I have claimed Marcus Fenix
    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!!
    Last.fm

I'm feeling a little better now, but I was starting to have a breakdown a couple of hours ago over something that makes more sense now than it did then. Basically, the Financial Aid called me in to let me know that this FAFSA thing (it's for our student aid) hasn't been turned in when my parents submitted it yesterday, and it just hadn't showed up on their system. So they also were wondering about my schedule since apparently students going into the Bachelor part of their respected programs get four classes instead of three. Well, I haven't gotten four classes yet since I had to take a class over, so it held me back about a term, and my next term shows three classes as well. So even though I was supposed to go to Student Services and talk about my schedule since it deals with my tuition, the woman on the other end of the line (yeah, I never talked to them in person for some reason) made things more difficult than it was.

Thus, I started to have an emotional (possibly mental since it was making my head hurt from everything she was telling me) breakdown, and I almost couldn't talk to an adviser about it because I was trying not to cry.

I'm feeling better about it now, though, so Thursday, I'm gonna go into Financial Aid and tell them about it. Hopefully it won't take an hour like it did today, thus making me miss class and points because of it. (Such a great start to a new term. /sarcasm)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    I hope it wasn't a grammar exam because you would fail
    So would you; you forgot a period at the end of your sentence.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Whenever I go shopping I feel fortunate I don't have to go over the ghost crossing... It is well known that a point in the road there is haunted...

It's raining hard, which is unusual in Arizona at this time of year. We usually get it during the monsoon season, which doesn't start until next month. I heard on the radio there was going to be a slim chance of a storm, though on the east side of the state.

Meteorologists LIE. Why bother having them if they never get anything right?

Anyway, I'm getting a little creeped out at the amount coming down. It's bad enough I don't like thunderstorms, but too much rain does worry me (as much as we badly need it). It could be because I'm not used to rainstorms... durr... Earlier, Papa was out doing something with the car, and I got a little worried when the wind picked up several times. Eventually he comes back in, and says he was washing the car.

Wonder if Dad did the same thing...
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's raining hard, which is unusual in Arizona at this time of year. We usually get it during the monsoon season, which doesn't start until next month. I heard on the radio there was going to be a slim chance of a storm, though on the east side of the state.

Meteorologists LIE. Why bother having them if they never get anything right?

Anyway, I'm getting a little creeped out at the amount coming down. It's bad enough I don't like thunderstorms, but too much rain does worry me (as much as we badly need it). It could be because I'm not used to rainstorms... durr... Earlier, Papa was out doing something with the car, and I got a little worried when the wind picked up several times. Eventually he comes back in, and says he was washing the car.

Wonder if Dad did the same thing...
    I've heard about monsoon season in Arizona. A few of my friends went backpacking through the state and said they heard saw more rain and thunder that time of year than they ever had in Arkansas

weather.gov is usually where I get my forecasts from, as I learned early on that weather.com is wrong almost one-hundred percent of the time.

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner-

Been feeling very exhausted this week... A lot of work going into a project, and I'm spending 3-4 extra hours on a day and getting 5 hours of sleep.

Thankfully the extra hours are done after tomorrow..
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Well, I asked this one girl to go with me to our school's 8th grade formal, and she said yes. Unfortunately, I start to have mixed feelings about this because she rarely speaks t me and sometimes treats me like I'm invisible. Am I just being paranoid?
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

Long, exhausting week with tons of presentations. I'm feeling thankful for the weekend

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

Quote Originally Posted by AuraSphere View Post
    Well, I asked this one girl to go with me to our school's 8th grade formal, and she said yes. Unfortunately, I start to have mixed feelings about this because she rarely speaks t me and sometimes treats me like I'm invisible. Am I just being paranoid?
    Probably. Just go enjoy yourselves. You two may end up good friends if everything goes well.

I'm feeling lax right now since I keep listening to this piece of music from Clannad. Makes me happy, yet sad inside at once, especially when the music swells. Oh gosh, the tears are coming up now...
    I survived Pupa.

I want a puppy.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Things went from being pretty awful to being alright in a matter of 48 hours. Felt like an eternity. Anyway, that just means I'm feeling rather exhausted and overwhelmed.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Quote Originally Posted by diamondpearl876 View Post
    Things went from being pretty awful to being alright in a matter of 48 hours. Felt like an eternity. Anyway, that just means I'm feeling rather exhausted and overwhelmed.
    I'm glad that things have gotten better. I've found that after trobuling times if I sleep for a long while it really helps clear me up. I don't know how you feel about sleep, but after a trying experience, I like to sleep for 11+ hours, as it really clears my mind/body

I feel pretty good. My best friend is pipelining in Southern Texas right now and he's been gone for about 9 months. I was able to help him set up skype over the phone, and we spent the last two hours talking. Felt really good!

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner-

Feeling melancholic from listening to a piece of music and reading a dark moment in a story, but I was a bit creeped out earlier. I was just played Super Mario 64 when I suddenly broke Mario. He did it when I ran into the wall to talk to a Toad, though I didn't know why. Then shortly afterward, I finish a course, and jump for the star just to have Mario glitch out again with his body parts crinkling in on himself and all that. And then the screen blacked out, forcing me to restart the system.

It was kinda frightening o_O. It never happened before.
    I survived Pupa.

I felt cold, so I put a jacket on
    Last edited by Serebii!; 16th May 2012 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    I feel cold, so I put a jacket on
    Reverse menopause! How lovely XD

I just got a headache and i'm really cold

I cant sleep -_-

Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast