Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

I feel nothing

^ Click this for good times ^

I'm curious. I'm been doing a lot of push-ups, it eventually starts to burn while I do them and I do them to the point where I can't do more, an then my body gives out on me. But once I'm finished, the burning sensation doesn't seem to stay...wonder why. I'm taking rests now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Wolf View Post
    Feeling sad and happy at the same time. It's really weird, but I kind of like it. And I think I'm kinda going crazy. Yeah, weird day is weird.
    Kinda sounds like your in love!

So true!

I'm...tired and sad. I kind of just want to curl up in a ball...I don't feel too good either.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    I'm curious. I'm been doing a lot of push-ups, it eventually starts to burn while I do them and I do them to the point where I can't do more, an then my body gives out on me. But once I'm finished, the burning sensation doesn't seem to stay...wonder why. I'm taking rests now.
    That means you're getting ripped

Just keep doing that several times each day

Chin-ups are even better

^ Click this for good times ^

I feel emotional because I'm listening to Fix You by Coldplay and I'm in love.

EDIT: Now I'm mad because We are Young by FUN is playing and I hate that song >:[

I am lost dont know who to trust anymore

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

I'm *sniff* kinda sick *hack.*
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

A friend of mine got mad for no reason at me.......
    what in the world...........

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    I am lost dont know who to trust anymore
    What's a matter? If I'm allowed to ask.

I feel dirty. Just spent the last 3 hours in the warehouse counting sofas for the upcoming inventory x_X

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

Just woke up to some pretty angry parents who are cussing like no tommorow at each other behind each other's backs. It happens every once in awhile, so why should I be surprised? -_-
    Last edited by Aura Of Twilight; 19th May 2012 at 3:25 PM.

I just read a thread full of pmsing male nerds and now i feel worse than if i'd contracted Ebola.

I feel like crap, i wanna be friends with this girl who lives miles away from me, but i cant stop thinking about her and i also feel like i'm comming on to strong, :/ i wanna crawl in a hole...
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I'm tired right now since I just woke up. I had a rather emotional breakdown last night that I wanted to post up here, but didn't have the strength for it.

You'll probably think it was a childish move on my act, but I had contradicting emotions going on. For one thing, we're watching Clannad (like we have been the past several weeks), and we're starting to get into the really emotional episodes, starting with episode 12. Well, during a really emotional scene that I wanted to cry at, my dad in the meantime is cracking little (or should I say stupid) jokes here and there. So after the disc was through with, I took it out, and was really upset for the rest of the night.

I cried because of the many contradicting emotions. I hadn't had a cry like that in years, actually. When I thought I felt better, I went downstairs, and Mom said she has been enjoying the show. And then she held me in her lap while I cried again.

Something I hadn't done since I was little.

Crying tires you out, of course, and for me anyway, it leaves me unable to speak for a while. So I let her braid my hair (which I left in the whole night, which is very seldom for me), and I went to go to bed.

Dad up to this point must've been upset as well if his footsteps (I didn't really look at him) were anything to go by. When I went into my room for the night, he came in to apologize, and hugged me. I didn't hug him back of course, but I allowed him to. He promised to not do it again, so something tells me he has warmed up to the show.

So yeah. That's what I went through for, like, an hour, half-hour? Yeah...

Clannad sure does wonders. It really feels life-changing, and makes you think and remember what your parents did for you. The whole time I was lying tearfully in bed, I thought of Dad, wondered if this music would play in heaven, and wondered what the world would be like if everyone had seen Clannad.

It's funny that way...

...now I'm feeling sad writing it all out. Or am I happy? Happy and sad?

Oh, Clannad...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I feel like I really need answers.

My work hasn't called me back even though my interview went well and no one's said "anything but good things about me," and I won't know if this new doctor will take me in as a patient until Monday. It wouldn't be so annoying or suspenseful if I didn't really, really need this job or a doctor.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post

Dad up to this point must've been upset as well if his footsteps (I didn't really look at him) were anything to go by. When I went into my room for the night, he came in to apologize, and hugged me. I didn't hug him back of course, but I allowed him to. He promised to not do it again, so something tells me he has warmed up to the show.

Clannad sure does wonders. It really feels life-changing, and makes you think and remember what your parents did for you. The whole time I was lying tearfully in bed, I thought of Dad, wondered if this music would play in heaven, and wondered what the world would be like if everyone had seen Clannad.

It's funny that way...

Oh, Clannad...
    Oh it's great when you find something that moves you like that! I've only ever cried at one film, but as a result that film is now unforgettable to me. I've never seen Clannad, it sounds like an emotional series!

[See bolded sentence in quote] It seems more likely that your dad just didn't feel that moved by the show, but is committed to being more sensitive to your feelings in these sorts of circumstances, and in 'promising not to do that again' means he'll be more thoughtful about you.

I know you didn't write this in the advice thread, but I thought that a man being more sensitive for his daughter's sake is a more uplifting conclusion to take from that experience than a man liking Clannad. =)

Quote Originally Posted by pirate555 View Post
    [See bolded sentence in quote] It seems more likely that your dad just didn't feel that moved by the show, but is committed to being more sensitive to your feelings in these sorts of circumstances, and in 'promising not to do that again' means he'll be more thoughtful about you.

I know you didn't write this in the advice thread, but I thought that a man being more sensitive for his daughter's sake is a more uplifting conclusion to take from that experience than a man liking Clannad. =)
    Dude, this is all the more reason why you (and heck, everyone else) should go watch Clannad, you'll be very surprised about just how much truth you said (and the sentence ends awkwardly...). It is for that reason why I wanted my parents (mostly Dad) to watch the show.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I am kind of feeling Termirific(my word for Terrific) right now, even though it is the start of the Sunday day. For once in my 23 year life, I am having everything going my way. I have a wonderful family, friends. I have been dating my gf for 1 year and I known her since 7th grade 2002-2012. I am in love right now, I don't think anyone can put that love we feel for each other in flames. She wants us to get married in 4 years and have kids after that. I got a well payed job and right now weight training so I can be a wrestler one of these years.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I've lost my best friend and she's lost her best friend. And I can't tell if it's because she was too afraid to say yes to me or because she was too afraid to say no to me. I never wanted things to end this way, but I told her I didn't want to be around her anymore and she told me she didn't want to lose a friend. And here I am saying that I'm done dealing with her. I won't start talking to her again but I can't help but to hope that some day she wants to talk to me again.

lol drunk thoughts

Feeling loved. My boyfriend told me how his friends were all talking about cheating on their girlfriends/wives and he said that could never imagine doing that to me.

Don't know how I got so lucky.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Quote Originally Posted by diamondpearl876 View Post
    Feeling loved. My boyfriend told me how his friends were all talking about cheating on their girlfriends/wives and he said that could never imagine doing that to me.

Don't know how I got so lucky.
    Cherish him forever, you got yourself a real man.

I got a certificate for completing two years of Institute today, which came out of left-field. I knew I would get a certificate, but I thought it was for graduating graduating. Guess it's like the "associate's" version or something. *shrug*

Still, it's rather neat, and I think it's kinda awesome. I keep this up for another two years, I will have a complete graduation.

Of course, because we tend to have late lunches due to church schedule, I only had a small lunch (not a big fan of spaghetti anymore), and so I'm stuffing myself with a late dinner that's too big for a late dinner, and I'm supposed to go to bed here in a half-hour. So chances are likely I'm going to stay up for another hour or two so my stomach can settle down, or I'm going to have digestive issues/stomach pains and not get enough sleep and end up staying home when I can't stay home from classes due to a lot going on this week.

Derp xP.
    I survived Pupa.

I'm feeling down all of the sudden, despite the fact that I had a realitively good day. I had just gotten back from a walk like a few minutes ago and was just getting on the computer when my mother asked me how my assignment was going, specificlly the one that was due today that I never got around to. She wanted to know if I'd be working on it soon and try to get some points out of it. I shrugged, and she gave me a look. Then she asked, "Do you even care?" I said, "Of course I do! But I'm tired okay?" I didn't like snapping at her or anything, but I just am tired of the stress. I feel like I've been stretched out to my limit....Thankfully school's going to be out for the summer in a few days....

I hate feeling this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I'm tired right now since I just woke up. I had a rather emotional breakdown last night that I wanted to post up here, but didn't have the strength for it.

You'll probably think it was a childish move on my act, but I had contradicting emotions going on. For one thing, we're watching Clannad (like we have been the past several weeks), and we're starting to get into the really emotional episodes, starting with episode 12. Well, during a really emotional scene that I wanted to cry at, my dad in the meantime is cracking little (or should I say stupid) jokes here and there. So after the disc was through with, I took it out, and was really upset for the rest of the night.

I cried because of the many contradicting emotions. I hadn't had a cry like that in years, actually. When I thought I felt better, I went downstairs, and Mom said she has been enjoying the show. And then she held me in her lap while I cried again.

Something I hadn't done since I was little.

Crying tires you out, of course, and for me anyway, it leaves me unable to speak for a while. So I let her braid my hair (which I left in the whole night, which is very seldom for me), and I went to go to bed.

It's funny that way...

Oh, Clannad...
    How can you ever get upset with someone for pulling a MST3K?

Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast