Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

Hmm... I can change that. There stuff to do but I can't be bothered to do it. There you go that's how I feel, lazy
    People say that I should realize that life in reality is not like a fantasy game. Of course it isn't. Why do you think I play games?

banned for what?
    People say that I should realize that life in reality is not like a fantasy game. Of course it isn't. Why do you think I play games?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-san View Post
    Thanks. The first one came around last year and people were told that anyone with asthma, is a child, is pregnant etc has to get vaccinated. I didn't bother and I haven't had it yet. Hopefully I won't get this one. Locking myself away till spring XD lol
    I only knew one person who caught it, and she turned out fine. My family was never vaccinated, mainly because we don't get flu shots anyway (Mom has allergies to whatever's in the vaccine, and she was never fond of the shots anyway). So if the swine flu mutated somehow, or a new flu was created by scientists so some stupid near-expired medicine can be sold, I'm not worried. The media made such a big deal out of it, but few people in actuality caught it to begin with. It'd be the same with this flu.

Survival of the fittest!

Anyhoo, bored right now, don't really have anything to do. I'm just watching Todd in the Shadows videos, so... yeah.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Feeling... mixed. Happy that my life is going great right now, but sad that I have yet to fins a first love. Also thinking about what I want to do later in life, like be a physicist or a doctor. Ugh, life ahead can be intimidating, thoughts of failure/success, debt, mortgage, taxes, it truely is a different/wide world!

I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. Something good or bad is gonna happen. Wonder what it is?

Really happy! One of my *ahem* "close friends" is coming back this weekend, so we might get to spend some time together. ^_^
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Well I feel kinda crappy. I'm nervous about the exam I have tomorrow. It's so boring, it's about the finances of the hospital, social security, insurances, patient rights, etc.

And I also miss the two friends I have a crush on because I can't go out because of the exams and it's been some time since I saw them.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

A girl showed up into my life recently at a Bible study I went to.

I didn't even know she even existed at all in my life, but apparently she knew me from Pre-K 20 years ago back in my old school. Apparently she recognized me and remembered me all this time.

Of course, having said so, I do remember her name audibly in my memories, but not her visually. And of course, alot of memories ended up resurfacing.

For a second there, I was actually getting things rolling with her, up until I learned that she was seeing someone.

#fml

"Aww, you have a boyfriend? He treat you well?" you inquire.

"Yes, quite," she says.

"I wouldn't," you say with a naughty grin. She looks at you incredulously, unsure of what to say. "Kiss me," you mouth to her. Twenty years of bottled up emotions surface, and with the passion of one thousand blazing suns, you both make out on the spot.

I am not feeling so well now
    It seems I will be sick
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Well I am feeling pretty chill ^_^ also someone is helping me create my first Competitive team so I am happy and excited to complete it and try it out ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    "Aww, you have a boyfriend? He treat you well?" you inquire.

"Yes, quite," she says.

"I wouldn't," you say with a naughty grin. She looks at you incredulously, unsure of what to say. "Kiss me," you mouth to her. Twenty years of bottled up emotions surface, and with the passion of one thousand blazing suns, you both make out on the spot.
    ...sounds like an excellent piece of an erotic novel.
    Anyway, I'm really happy. Not just because my "close friend" is coming home this weekend, but also because I'm slowly ranking up in the UU, OU, and DWUber ranks of PO.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

I should be happy, but I'm neutral about my brothers' high school graduation. I stayed home so I could assist my grandmother with the livestream on the computer, so we had to sit through almost an hour's worth of speeches that I didn't want to listen to. Of course, the video was a bit glitchy, and the audio was bad, so that didn't help. The only time I was happy the audio was going out was when some girl was showing off her "vocals" during the National Anthem, which is a personal pet peeve of mine. Just because you can carry a note doesn't mean you should show off by going up and down and holding out notes longer than normal.

So anyway, after we survived the speeches, we watched them go across the stage and get their diplomas. Of course, the video was glitching by this time, so we almost missed it. But Mom said Dad was filming it anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered.

It was really weird, they weren't in alphabetical order. They went by rows, which I don't remember happening at my high school graduation.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'm was feeling great until my bros came home from school, then one took my softdrink out of the fridge.

Oh well, I'll get payback eventually, so I'm feeling awesome now!

I am feeling a little tense in the shoulder department since I started working out my shoulders. Is it suppose to feel like that? Other then that, I lost my ability to sleep during the night.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Feeling relaxed and really happy today. The things I was worried about the most worked out, and now I can relax and start to really enjoy my life.

Somewhat excited after seeing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon E3 Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_mw...re=context-gfa

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Mixed emotions. Happy, lonely, bored, calm, laughy (is that even an emotion?), etc

I'm in a good mood! (as always)
    And you did a nice thing in the bus from what I read, well done

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Im always in a good mood when it's FRIDAY!
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

lol So am I! XD

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

On Friday everyone thinks TGIF!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    I am feeling a little tense in the shoulder department since I started working out my shoulders. Is it suppose to feel like that?
    I don't know what you mean by "tense," but it should feel tight and slightly sore if you did it correctly.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Kinda irritated that the political phone calls have started in full force. Seriously, pestering me with phone calls usually only lowers my likelihood of voting for you. Stop it.
    Other than that, been a pretty good day so far.

Feeling incredibly hungry from staying up all night. Right side waist hurts badly

Page 15 of 103 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast