Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

depressed.
    i enjoy drawing and if i could get a job involving some type of illustration, that'd be great. but whenever go to deviantart or some other community-based art website, i always see great pieces of art and that makes me inferior. like, i think i'm good at drawing, but when i'm in the face of greatness...
    ugh.
    i feel lowly.
    i suck.

Thanks to Raden Surya for the animation
    its been a few years is he still around?
    MyAnime List
    pokemon white fc: 3568-2258-6080
    I'm looking for some good jrpg games for ps2, message me if you have any good suggestions.

I feel alright :3
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by Arahabaki View Post
    depressed.
    i enjoy drawing and if i could get a job involving some type of illustration, that'd be great. but whenever go to deviantart or some other community-based art website, i always see great pieces of art and that makes me inferior. like, i think i'm good at drawing, but when i'm in the face of greatness...
    ugh.
    i feel lowly.
    i suck.
    No. You are amazing. Don't tell yourself anything different.

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

I want to dissappear right now. My parents are really angry at each other right now and I don't know what to do. I feel trapped.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I feel ecstatic about my new sis who'll be born very soon ^_^ but also feel unhappy at the fact that I'll be babysitting my other sibs, and that it is mighty cold.
    People say that I should realize that life in reality is not like a fantasy game. Of course it isn't. Why do you think I play games?

I feel annoyed. I got a right punch in the temple on Friday, and it still hurts =( People have given me stick for it as well, and I have a main school detention. Damn.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

What happened?? Who punched you?

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

Quote Originally Posted by mr_brightside View Post
    What happened?? Who punched you?
    This dude from the year below in Year 8. He was patronising me, so I kicked him twice because I hate patronising people, then he punched me so hard in the temple. My head slammed against a painted brick wall too =( I was quite lucky to avoid being hurt badly, I only got a bruise and a shaken up head.

Now everyone shall laugh at me for it...damn.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    I'm...angry. Right now on tv, a guy that nobody likes is becoming president of a esteemed universtity, even though he's already freaking governor. The guy has already education for the state screwed up, so why must he continue? Oh right. Because he's a jerk. Alot of the teachers at my high school are worried about their jobs thanks to him. Not only do they have to give students harder then heck assignments, but they also have to make sure that all of their students get good grades, even the kid who could care less. If they don't, then they're gone.

Ugh. I need to hit something. Bad.
    D: I felt exactly the same when the very infamous politician that screwed up even more my country's (Italy) school sistem became mayor of my city. Everyone ****ing hates her but "somehow" she gets all the votes in her favor. SHE MUST BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Right now I'm quite frustrated because I hate bugs, and in this perioud of the year I keep finding wasps in my room. Everytime I try to take a nap after lunch ('cause that's what summer is for ) or even go to sleep at night I hear this buzzing noise above my head and I'm so frightened that sometimes I end up sleeping on the couch in the living room .___.
    I...I know I have a serious phobia here, but whenever I talk about it with my folks they just make fun of me.
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 25th June 2012 at 1:45 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

So freakin' tired right now. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my parents plugging in a small fan in my room (didn't bother trying to be quiet apparently), in my brothers' room, and in the hallway because the air conditioning broke down in the middle of the night. Of course, this being Arizona, it's pretty much like a major crisis if your air conditioning broke. And I guess I was sweating throughout the night, woke up to find my hair sticky. But it adds to the poof XD.

Though to be honest, I was kinda expecting it to happen one of these days. I don't recall it breaking down in this house, but I remember it breaking down at the other house, so we had to stay with our grandparents for... about a month or two until it was fixed. (I believe it was the year Mom was pregnant with Jacob, and she had him while we were staying there.) Grandma doesn't like cats, but she liked our old cat, so she let him roam around the house. Not that she would've had a choice either way, but yeah.

EDIT: Actually, I checked the twins' room, and I guess since their fan is on "high" anyway, they did not plug in a small fan in their room. I was apparently the only one disturbed in their sleep :/. Yippee.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 25th June 2012 at 3:37 PM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

B
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    This dude from the year below in Year 8. He was patronising me, so I kicked him twice because I hate patronising people, then he punched me so hard in the temple. My head slammed against a painted brick wall too =( I was quite lucky to avoid being hurt badly, I only got a bruise and a shaken up head.

Now everyone shall laugh at me for it...damn.
    So you got beat up by a kid younger than you and you got a detention? Lol.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    B

Well that because what my mom saids that the one that get's in trouble is always the second person even if that person didn't started it.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

I feel proud of myself for killing a rather big mosquito (not a mosquito hawk) in the bathroom. I take off the carpet my grandparents have hanging over the tub when this brown spot flies up out of no where. I look around, expecting a moth on the wall just to find a mosquito clinging to one of my towels. I really hate mosquitoes, so almost hesitantly, I take a bunch of toilet paper, make a grab for it, and throw the wad into the toilet.

I missed, as it immediately clung to the other towel.

I managed to get it a second time, though I had closed the seat, so the paper lands on the lid, and I almost freak out. I had pretty much stunned it, so I smashed it into the toilet seat pretty much.

But yeah. I at least didn't let out a scream. I had the door open in the off-chance I was to miss and it would come after me.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    B

He got one too, though. It annoys me so much.

I don't understand some people.

At work, someone called off when they were the only opener scheduled (they called off at 1:30 in the morning). Completely drunk, I told them it was fine and I would cover their shift however I would not do this again and I told them I had to write them up for calling off too much. The only reason I let them call off is because if I didn't they wouldn't have showed up anyways.

So, a few days later I work with them and I give them the write up, they sign it, end of story, right?

Nope. Today I come into work and apparently they walked out (i.e. quit) because they got a write up for calling off too much. WHY? How are you that stupid?

1. I told you, and you had to have known that you are getting one. Calling off 4 times since June 5th? Really?
    2. How are you going to walk out with no job lined up? You have kids for god's sake! And because of one write up? IT MEANS NOTHING! It's just a little note saying "HEY! STOP DOING THIS!" Get over it! You can't even get unemployment now!
    3. Thanks for throwing me under the bus and saying that I treat you unfairly when I went out of my way to make sure you didn't get fired. If another manager picked up the phone on your drunk *** trying to call off you would have been fired. But I look the other way because I know you never do that, and I offer to take your shift.

Screw you too!

I love my job.

I have a feeling I'll be posting here a lot.

I'm pretty nervous, since I'll get the results of my exams tomorrow.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Just had my last day of school. The last words this girl gave to me was "Fuck you"

I'm sad

I'm not very happy (shocker for me). No one understands me very well, the closest ones to me who I can talk to and who I know listen and understand are my sister and my pet duck. I called stupid by a lot of people in my year group for usually being so happy and random... I'm also Dyslexic, but I think it might have been a mistake as I'm doing quite well in school now... bit I'm still not happy.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

I feel calm right now, happy that I finally got the DVD I wanted.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I feel happy that I finally finished the trainer cards that are in my signature. (:

I also feel guilty since I promised to help my friend who's not very good at Japanese brush up on her Japanese before the school year starts. I understand she wants to get ahead, but she doesn't really understand that I'm a really bad teacher. ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Frustrated. Nothing has gone the way I wanted today.

Happy. Just seen comebhax's post and lol. Feel sorry for him.

AS I said, I'm happy as yesterday, I had a trip to Staffs Uni which was ok. Came back, walked up with the girl I liked and recieved a free hug ~~

Right now, I am feeling head pains from hitting my head on the bar stand in the kitchen and have a knot on my head. Boy this is not going to look like a good day for me. This bites.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    Right now, I am feeling head pains from hitting my head on the bar stand in the kitchen and have a knot on my head. Boy this is not going to look like a good day for me. This bites.
    Hopefully it will ease off, if it doesn't then take some painkillers or paraceptamol, that always works for me.

I'm feeling slightly good and slightly depressed. Two days ago I had my prom and it was honestly the best night of my life. Nobody cared about arguing or anything like that and me and the guys all danced to the end of the night and screamed to the songs The only regrets I have on the night is not getting many photos and I wished I spent more time with the ladies

But now I'm done with school and I likely won't see many of these people again. I pray that I see three certain girls in particular but I'm kinda doubting it slightly. Hopefully since most of the people in my year are going to sixth form, some of them will also go there.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I feel like throwing something, and smashing it into the ground right now (well not as bad as it was when my mom and I left the DMV). Failed the permit test a third time, and the lady at the counter mentioned, "Oh, you can have the one with headphones when you take the test." Why weren't we told this sooner? Not that I don't think taking it with headphones on will help me more. She then goes on to say I can take the verbal test, but I don't think I'll do better on that one either. And because the written test is pretty much non-existent now, I know I'm going to struggle for a while here.

I don't like the booklet... I swear it makes things more confusing for me. Of course, I couldn't read it at all this week because so much was going on, so that didn't help. Though the stupid computer test threw questions out at me that didn't look like very important questions to begin with, so that confused me even more.

So yeah... raging right now. At least we'll get to go see Brave in a few hours here, so that'll calm me down.
    I survived Pupa.

Page 19 of 103 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast