Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Comebhax View Post
    Just had my last day of school. The last words this girl gave to me was "Fuck you"

I'm sad
    Why? ?

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Feeling sad cuz my best childhood friend next door moved away and I've been really emotional ever since. She was like family to me and I was always at her house everyday. I miss her a lot every single day
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMayDawn View Post
    Feeling sad cuz my best childhood friend next door moved away and I've been really emotional ever since. She was like family to me and I was always at her house everyday. I miss her a lot every single day
    I remember something very similar happening to me...it was quite saddening, and when she left, everyone bullied me...primary school was a right mess after she left.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

At least your childhood friend let you know when she was moving so you got to see her go (helped she was right next door). My friend never called me up to tell me the moving date, so it was more heart-breaking (and probably more traumatizing) for me when I found out about it.

Cicadas, why won't you buzz louder? My window is open for that very purpose! Make me feel better!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    I remember something very similar happening to me...it was quite saddening, and when she left, everyone bullied me...primary school was a right mess after she left.
    Oh. For me the bullying wasnt really the case cuz we went to different schools. But i still did get bullied sometimes
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    At least your childhood friend let you know when she was moving so you got to see her go (helped she was right next door). My friend never called me up to tell me the moving date, so it was more heart-breaking (and probably more traumatizing) for me when I found out about it.

Cicadas, why won't you buzz louder? My window is open for that very purpose! Make me feel better!
    Awwwww thats sad

PM me for 3DS FC

~By Your Side~

Oh. For me the bullying wasnt really the case cuz we went to different schools. But i still did get bullied sometimes
    Oh well, I was only reciting what happened afterwards. It's not like she would've helped too much.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I'm exhausted

We had one guy quit this week and two other people are on vacation right now. So me and my coworkers have been running the store with a crew of four, when we usually have six. Haven't had a day off in almost two weeks. It just sucks. Not only that, but I'm moving in two weeks and that's added stress as well

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

I'm...content for the most part. Just got back from a sleepover with a friend a few hours ago. Yesterday, said friend, her boyfriend, and I went to the public pool and well...I got annoyed. My friend's boyfriend bothered me constantly, and whats worse is that my friend didn't do anything to stop him really. She was practically nonchalont about it, and I just got tired of the teasing. I tried to keep my distance from the couple because they kept playing kissy face as well...It was awkward overall...I felt out of the loop. What's worse is that the couple even asked me what was wrong, saying I seemed distant. That really ticked me off, but I kept my feelings to myself. It happened to be my friend's birthday afterall.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I feel kinda ticked off cos someone insulted me, while I was in my character changed state (in other words when I was in my boy form) and I felt like smashing his face (unfortunately he was nowhere near me) so instead I slept it off, and now today I have a cold so I feel even worse... I am hoping that I will be stable when my mum and sister come home from the hospital.
    People say that I should realize that life in reality is not like a fantasy game. Of course it isn't. Why do you think I play games?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    Why? ?
    Sigh........ its complicated. But maybe she wants to f*ck me

I'm fine. Just a little bummed because of this.

These cheese tastes funny. # firstworldproblems.

biatch im fabulous

I'm feeling...sleepy. I think its because of my new medicine. Ugh. Its noon here, so I don't think it'd be best to take a nap and waste precious hours when I could be doing something productive. Could. XD

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

My allergy is making me angry

I wish I could make friends on here

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

I hadn't had that feeling in a while where I'm reading and all of a sudden I look at the clock and it's two hours later than I thought it was. I can almost feel like I'm giving myself sores from sitting on my bed without moving for too long xD.

Doesn't help I'm cramping...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Just went to the diner with some friends (sober this time). Felt horrible for eating so much shitty food. Ugh.

For the past few years now I haven't felt very confident in myself and my supposed abilities that my peers try to convince me I have, but I've just never seen it. I'm a guitarist who'd like to go to Berklee College of music when he grows older, but my low self confidence has always lead me to believe I'd never make that goal. This accompanied by the fact that most of my family tells me I don't have much of a life since I spend so many of my hours on the computer doesn't really help, I feel like a nobody at some points in my life. Especially since one of my only emotional scapegoats besides creating music to convey my feelings is playing games like Pokemon... no offense to any of the members of this forum.
    Black & White Team:

I am very happy at the moment, I get to go to WWE NXT, to meet the Divas and Stars on Tuesday.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I feel...so tired.
    I go to sleep at 4 in the morning, and wake up at 6 in the morning again. All because I've been watching TV alot. I never really ever paid attention to the TV..

Also, the heat isn't helping me stay asleep, its too hot to sleep.
    -sigh- sifkfeilhsm.

Dwelling on family problems at the moment..

Making a big decision I am in a personal stalemate, as I have been in for months.

I am up veery very late listening to sad music so not great at the moment. Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    Oh well, I was only reciting what happened afterwards. It's not like she would've helped too much.
    Oh.................

PM me for 3DS FC

~By Your Side~

I'm sad for some reason. Don't know why. On edge because I should have had my drumline music memorized by tomorrow but I don't.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Quote Originally Posted by Todoserugi View Post
    I'm sad for some reason. Don't know why. On edge because I should have had my drumline music memorized by tomorrow but I don't.
    Try to just look at it a bit but don't stress yourself out too much our it will have a negative effect. Good luck though!

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Im bummed out cuz of my boyfriend. I dont know if I stilll love him or not.. But we've been going out for 2 years and I dont wa t to break up with him. Every day I pass by the park he's always hangimg out with my step-sister. I just dont know what to do anymore... But he's not trying to cheat on me. She's been trying to get with him every since we first got together...

PM me for 3DS FC

~By Your Side~

Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast