Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

Its 1 in the morning. I'm out of time.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

I feel kind of sad today when I was thinking about my girlfriend that I had in school but now she doesn't go to that school anymore, I had so much fun with her and I even had 3 open mouth kisses with her too but I'm sure I'll meet her again, Her name was Jayonna and I loved her. She reminds me of Froslass and I have one nicknamed Jayonna.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 9th July 2012 at 8:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

^That must be horrible to think about. You'll see her eventually, don't worry =)

I feel better now that I sorted everything out between me and (first letter for privaaacy!) N. It still makes me think of myself as an idiot for upsetting her, but I think some of my hate of her may still remain...crap.
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I have claimed Registeel!

Well, I'm an idiot. I told someone my dating history in front of someone I'm kinda interested in. Hopefully that doesn't kill my chances with her.

I feel tired

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Well, I'm an idiot. I told someone my dating history in front of someone I'm kinda interested in. Hopefully that doesn't kill my chances with her.
    Awwww i wish u good luck.
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

It's 11. My sister used all the hot water for a bath. Now I can't shower.

Pokemon X Round 2

I have a headache. I want ice cream.

It's almost 2 in the morning here, I have a rash that is still itching, I put some cream on it and it still itches. Ugh!

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I don't want ice cream anymore.

Okay, the itching stopped for now at least. Having a fungus sucks.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I feel sick. I overdosed on chocolate milk and now I feel as if I am going to throw up.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

That's the best kind of overdose.

I've had a tooth ache for the past four days. I might need to see a dentist soon because i can't sleep at all due to it.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/214a1yb.gif[/IMG]
    Pokemon X and Y
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    I have a headache. I want ice cream.
    Does ice cream cure a headache cause I got one know.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

It's 1:32 pm and I'm annoyed at my neighbors Grand kids....but they aren't as bad as my older neighbor's kids that were stomping, screaming and fighting all over the place.
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

Still stressing over the problem with my boyfriend i made an earlier post about.
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

Still feeling a little sad about my girlfriend in my earlier post

It seems like every time I come on here, I'm sad because I just finished watching an episode of CLANNAD. That's the case again. I've been watching it with my grandparents, and we just watched one of the saddest episodes. I cried like always. Not sure about my grandparents (Papa stayed awake this time, he tends to fall asleep), but Grandma said, "Well that sucks the way it ended." She looked gloomy herself.

Not sure if I should feel better or not...

Well, maybe writing well help ease my emotions.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'm depressed because pretty much nobody in my school likes me. Nobody ever talks to me, and when I try to talk to them they completely ignore me. The worst part is I finally found a girl that will talk to me, but she moved at the end of the semester and I forgot to ask for her phone number.
    I am looking for a Deoxys in White. I have some shinies and a liberty island Victini that I'd be willing to trade for one. I also have other events like movie victini, shiny entei, and shiny suicune. Message me if you want to trade!!!

White FC: 4685-0757-3615
    Character Name: Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionMaster777 View Post
    I'm depressed because pretty much nobody in my school likes me. Nobody ever talks to me, and when I try to talk to them they completely ignore me. The worst part is I finally found a girl that will talk to me, but she moved at the end of the semester and I forgot to ask for her phone number.
    I feel your pain. I had a girlfriend in school that I really liked and I even had 3 Open Mouth Kisses with her but we both moved at the end of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I feel your pain. I had a girlfriend in school that I really liked and I even had 3 Open Mouth Kisses with her but we both moved at the end of the year
    Yeah, these kinds of situations are terrible. I didn't actually have a relationship with her though, but I would've asked her out if she wasn't moving.
    I am looking for a Deoxys in White. I have some shinies and a liberty island Victini that I'd be willing to trade for one. I also have other events like movie victini, shiny entei, and shiny suicune. Message me if you want to trade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionMaster777 View Post
    Yeah, these kinds of situations are terrible. I didn't actually have a relationship with her though, but I would've asked her out if she wasn't moving.
    I know those are terrible but my old girlfriend that I said about in my last post reminds me of Froslass so it's like she's my avatar

I am proud of my son. The future cold blooded killer in the family. At the Local Chuck E Cheese, My son scored 1% in accuracy behind my 85% in a shooter game. Better part is he had a 1,500 point advantage over my score!

So true!

I feel like an idiot right now. About a half an hour ago I was cutting a corn stalk with a combat knife (but wait, it gets better) and I ended up stabbing myself in the sternum.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I know those are terrible but my old girlfriend that I said about in my last post reminds me of Froslass so it's like she's my avatar
    That's pretty cool. I remember the girl I liked by the Bad Luck Brian meme because it was her favorite meme, so I like to look them up sometimes.

Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast