Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    Pirate, that would be a funny way to write an essay!(Not looking at it)
    Oh, well that would be no trouble at all! I'll just recite it out to my personal assistant, and she'll type it out for me.

(Too bad I lack the motivation (and money) to hire a personal assistant.)

Edit/ Can strike out that earlier comment about not jogging now. I feel like I'm about to die from hyperventilation.
    Last edited by pirate555; 21st April 2012 at 4:45 PM.

Frustrated and Lonely. I feel like my friends would hardly notice if I didn't show up at school one day sometimes. Granted I'm not the most happy and intresting person, but I can still carry on a converstation if I need to. I'm often treated as the 'second friend' by a lot of people.

im realy sad ((

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/34yobpe.gif[/IMG]
    tweet

I'm very confused by this forum. Its setup is so strange to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    Frustrated and Lonely. I feel like my friends would hardly notice if I didn't show up at school one day sometimes. Granted I'm not the most happy and intresting person, but I can still carry on a converstation if I need to. I'm often treated as the 'second friend' by a lot of people.
    Same goes for me. My friends actually left me behind for some guys...
    Last edited by ★Midnight★; 22nd April 2012 at 2:50 AM.

My feelings?

Well, girls are so confusing...
    3DS Updated FC: 4640-0105-8945
    On Kid Icarus: Uprising I am *AuraSp*

Quote Originally Posted by AuraSphere View Post
    My feelings?

Well, girls are so confusing...
    I see how you might think that, as I did as well when I was younger. However, girls are just as confused by you as you are to them. It's all relative

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner-

Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea View Post
    Same goes for me. My friends actually left me behind for some guys...
    Thats horrible.

I dont get it. What happened to people actually being nice and respectful to one another, saying hi every morning? Actually giving a crap who they hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    Same here. It's frustrating how people are so high maintenance these days. They need to be with their friends 24/7 and be entertained at ALL times. I can't do that for anyone, I need so much alone time. So I'm always last choice as well.

I learned to not care about not having friends even if it is nice to have them around, but I know it's not so easy for others. All I can really say is: just know it's not your fault.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 1 released |

My feelings? Mkay.

Mum recently bought a new WiFi modem, know what is SUCKS! It doesn't wanna connect to my Ds.. I'm so gonna miss the trades and battles.. *snffl* Its been 2 days.. and 2 days I haven't played my games. Been crying and stuff x_x ANd I can;t do anything about it. I tried tweeking stuff on the modem using the comp but I diconnected it twice in 2 says.. and got into trouble.. now I'm not allowed to touch it.. Dad hadta call the Vodafone peeps to get it fixed...
    nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    My feelings? Mkay.

Mum recently bought a new WiFi modem, know what is SUCKS! It doesn't wanna connect to my Ds.. I'm so gonna miss the trades and battles.. *snffl* Its been 2 days.. and 2 days I haven't played my games. Been crying and stuff x_x ANd I can;t do anything about it. I tried tweeking stuff on the modem using the comp but I diconnected it twice in 2 says.. and got into trouble.. now I'm not allowed to touch it.. Dad hadta call the Vodafone peeps to get it fixed...
    nya~
    jfc if it's been 2 days and you're crying you need medical attention

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/34yobpe.gif[/IMG]
    tweet

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Insanity View Post
    jfc if it's been 2 days and you're crying you need medical attention
    I don't need that o_O
    Besides those peeps are useless, nya~

I love...
    jk

Today was boring. Let's leave it at that.

i'm really bored right now uxhjgugh.

I feel really tired, but still wide awake because my adderall hasn't wore off yet.

*struggles of an ADD kid

I have chest pains.. -_-
    AGAIN! I'm tired of it, plus, my back hurts as well.

The most homosexual thread since Homosexuality and Politics in the 21st Century

Anyhow, I've been on a weird continuum of stressed and unstressed in the past week and a half. I just finished a major project in a class, so I'm on a stress low, but I'm still nowhere near in the clear with any of my classes, so I shouldn't be...

Besides that, in the past month and a half I've been in and out of a relationship, and the turnabout for that was very strange. Up until yesterday, I was really sleepy all week due to having to stay up late for assignments and wake up early for rehearsals and choir gigs. Right now I'm relaxed, but I definitely wasn't at this time last week.

I've only stated my opinion twice on these forums. And both times I've gotten my head bitten off. Why are people here so aggressive? :/

Quote Originally Posted by mankeyonmyback View Post
    I've only stated my opinion twice on these forums. And both times I've gotten my head bitten off. Why are people here so aggressive? :/
    Happens to me too. Some people don't like opinions and always go with what they think.
    I respect opinions, its nice to think about how others think.

My Feelings: I'm happy today because I got a job. I start tomorrow.
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

Happens to me too. Some people don't like opinions and always go with what they think.
    I respect opinions, its nice to think about how others think.
    Yeah me too. I always ask to hear other people's opinions. But some people here go further than opinions, and make personal attacks. I mean... I started a thread about how I couldn't see them making a gen 10 pokemon game, and someone literally quoted every sentence I said with a counter argument and personal attacks. I just don't understand why...
    Last edited by mankeyonmyback; 24th April 2012 at 5:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    welcome to the internet.
    try not to take it seriously, or prepare your anus to be torn apart by the evil that lurks the walls of this forum
    LOL. I've been a member of probably... 6 forums I think. But I haven't seen people act this way before o___o Oh well. I'll just stick to the trade forum. Hopefully no one'll come at me there.

Quote Originally Posted by mankeyonmyback View Post
    Yeah me too. I always ask to hear other people's opinions. But some people hear go further than opinions, and make personal attacks. I mean... I started a thread about how I couldn't see them making a gen 10 pokemon game, and someone literally quoted every sentence I said with a counter argument and personal attacks. I just don't understand why...
    Sounds like their being kinda harsh. But that's people for you. -_-

Sounds like their being kinda harsh. But that's people for you. -_-
    Maybe they saw how many posts I had and thought 'oh lolz let's make the n00b cry fwahaha' :P Too bad I'm too old for this ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Akriloth View Post
    look son, SPPF is not the safe haven it once was. Mods are constantly cooking breakfast and not looking out for the well-being of the community.

There are many dangerous and shady characters that will stop at nothing in an effort to rustle your jimmies
    Whatever you do, please stay safe. I'll be praying for you
    Thanks. ^^ But I'm a girl son.

Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast