Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your feelings

Omfg my roommate has the stankiest garlic breath in the world sdkjfhdhgjf why is this happening to me :'( The whole house is literally filled with her nasty breath fumes. I'm gonna suffocate in my sleep from this stench. Why does her breath ALWAYS STINK.

Quote Originally Posted by mankeyonmyback View Post
    Omfg my roommate has the stankiest garlic breath in the world sdkjfhdhgjf why is this happening to me :'( The whole house is literally filled with her nasty breath fumes. I'm gonna suffocate in my sleep from this stench. Why does her breath ALWAYS STINK.
    Breath mints. Shove 'em down her throat. It's the only way to be sure.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAceKira View Post
    Breath mints. Shove 'em down her throat. It's the only way to be sure.
    I can't. My roommate is my cousin. If I tell her her breath stinks she'll go taddle on me to the whole family and tell them how rude I am. Why can't she just eat food that doesn't ****ing stink.

Maybe she just has bad mouth hygiene and not so much the food she eats.

Thinking about gathering the boys to play Mario Party. I've been watching too much Bennett the Sage's Anime Abandon at once. It's not good for me o___O... I need tons of brain bleach.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by mankeyonmyback View Post
    I can't. My roommate is my cousin. If I tell her her breath stinks she'll go taddle on me to the whole family and tell them how rude I am. Why can't she just eat food that doesn't ****ing stink.
    Why don't you just tell her? xD

Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea View Post
    Why don't you just tell her? xD
    I told her I felt feverish so we have to open all the windows. **** yes, problem solved.

Awah I'm taking my igglybuff to the dreamworld. This'll be adorable.

Waiting for a housemate to come back then going to start an epic Age of Empires LAN battle. Basically rather happy about that.

Feeling pretty good. Got a good bit of writing done today, so I feel like I accomplished something. That's cause enough for a smile

An Ancient Treasure, a Terrible Price. Take the Risk, Eat the World
    (Final Chapter added 05-15-2014)

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

All Hail the Six Kings...
    Chapter One added (12-07-2014)

Luckyyy. I wanna write, but I can't bring myself to write anything :<. I don't know what's really causing it: the temperature in my room, the Internet being a distraction, wrong music mood, I don't know. I wonder sometimes if my writing energy/creativity has run low. It's almost like the only thing that can perk me up are knowing that people are looking at my story, but I really can't rely on that.

So yeah, I'm a bit bummed right now. But it's just so freakin' warm in here, and I don't like having the fan on for too long. It's not my grandparents' house which goes up to 80 degrees, we keep it at around 75. So what gives? Hmmmm... *pouts*
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Feeling angry and disappointed that my sister is failing English class. Now because of it, she won't be able to graduate this year.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I'm tired and in need of a morale boost.

Upset that people I'm waiting to trade with keep avoiding me, and overwhelmed with end-of-semester schoolwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Luckyyy. I wanna write, but I can't bring myself to write anything :<. I don't know what's really causing it: the temperature in my room, the Internet being a distraction, wrong music mood, I don't know. I wonder sometimes if my writing energy/creativity has run low. It's almost like the only thing that can perk me up are knowing that people are looking at my story, but I really can't rely on that
    I hadn't been inspired for awhile, but it just came to me. I'm going to try and re-create the atmosphere tonight. 65 degrees, low lighting, and 'The Office' playing in the background. And just so you know, I've already re-read 'Forsaken' once, and I'm excited for the next chapter ^^;

-Thanks to PopPrincess_Lyra for the banner above, and Sworn Metalhead for the banner below -

Daaaaw ^//^. Well, I've been feeling inspired for about an hour, so if I can get off my butt and get to writing, with the nice weather outside combined with nice temperature in here, I may be able to finish a part of the chapter.

I ended up sleeping in until nine today because one: it's really cloudy outside, and two: I ended up waking up paranoid at like, four this morning. One of my brothers has... issues I'm always on to him about.
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Daaaaw ^//^. Well, I've been feeling inspired for about an hour, so if I can get off my butt and get to writing, with the nice weather outside combined with nice temperature in here, I may be able to finish a part of the chapter.

I ended up sleeping in until nine today because one: it's really cloudy outside, and two: I ended up waking up paranoid at like, four this morning. One of my brothers has... issues I'm always on to him about.
    I need to write for an assignment for class, but I lack inspiration and a good topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    No... I just have a lot of feelings...
    "Mean Girls"...
    I likes that movie too!

Well, I do more bad things than good, but I'm glad that the bad things I do, I do onto myself for the guilty pleasures.
    No one should suffer for my satisfaction, unless they are willing to. Then that is another story.
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

I'm "ok" today again. I talked to that one friend who I was trying to make a relationship with but it's not going to work. On the other hand I found someone else. So I guess it all worked out in the end.

I'm pretty traumatised for two reasons. One, I sat our UKJMC this afternoon, and two... I've... forgotten. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I'm pretty traumatised for two reasons. One, I sat our UKJMC this afternoon, and two... I've... forgotten. Lol.
    What the heck is UKJMC?

Quote Originally Posted by MissDigitalis View Post
    What the heck is UKJMC?
    United Kingdom Junior Mathematical Challenge...? Maybe?

The most annoying thing ever: You can't tell when someone likes you or not. D:
    White FC: 0261-2454-8369

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Now Playing: SoulSilver (Restarted, Goldenrod city) White (Going for all legendaries and complete dex)

Current Pokedex: 436/503

Searching for:

Offering: and any starter, Magby, Elekid, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon (After i breed), Pidgey, basically most breedable pokemon. I also have a level 100 Charizard, Manaphy, Phione, and Thundurus.

I can trade any starter. If interested, PM me.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too!

Feeling all right. Feeling a bit lucky since I've had an extra two weeks to prepare for a 6-8 minute speech so now my workload isn't as stressful. I wish I could actually take less than 3 hours to fall sleep so that I'm not too exhausted to do anything the next day, though.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Quote Originally Posted by diamondpearl876 View Post
    Feeling all right. Feeling a bit lucky since I've had an extra two weeks to prepare for a 6-8 minute speech so now my workload isn't as stressful. I wish I could actually take less than 3 hours to fall sleep so that I'm not too exhausted to do anything the next day, though.
    What was the speech on?

I used to have the same problem with falling asleep. Though, it didn't take me almost three hours. I found that listening to the sound of thunder, with the thermostat turned down really low helped me out alot

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    What was the speech on?

I used to have the same problem with falling asleep. Though, it didn't take me almost three hours. I found that listening to the sound of thunder, with the thermostat turned down really low helped me out alot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    What was the speech on?

I'll be writing a persuasive speech for why treatment should be available to drug addicts in prison.

People always say cold temperatures help them sleep, if my dorm had air I'd be all for trying that. Storms scare me, though, so that would probably make things worse, haha.

Sleep has always been an issue for me. I had a sleep study done that said I'm tired all the time for no apparent reason. (There's a real diagnosis for that, no joke. Real scientific stuff right there.) Anyway, yeah, I can get 12+ hours of sleep a night and still be tired all the time. But since I can't sleep all the time with school and other things, I end up getting overtired... and when I'm overtired, I can't fall asleep easily. It's an evil cycle.

| survival project |
    | this trainer is different. everyone knows it, but no one can explain it. |
    | complete |

| flying in the dark |
    | he's hiding something. she just doesn't know it. |
    | on hiatus|

| love and other nightmares |
    | limited time, limited abilities. kyurem says she can be cured in exchange for saving those who need saving. |
    | chapter 3 released 11/22/14 |

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast