Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Eh, I feel REALLY unmotivated right now. I just want to chat to friends and listen to music. Doesn't help that I still haven't finished an essay that's due in tomorrow... *headdesk*
    Well if you listen to certain music you may get motivated, and your friends could help to

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I don't know. Part of me says I should study for the CAHSEE, but another part of me says that it's a waste of time. :/
    If you have to study for the CAHSEE there's no way you're going to college so it doesn't matter either way.
    At least that's what I've heard.

I feel ripped off. Mom took me to Wal-Mart to go withdraw the money, and I got the $500. However, it did say on the website that "withdrawing X-amount of money will have a fee to go with it". I don't exactly remember the fee, though I think it was five dollars. Whether this double after a certain number of money, I don't know, but it took $17.50 as a fee.

It makes sense, but then again, it freakin' sucks, and rather wrong. Whatever, I bought the Beyond Midnight arc anyway. Looks like Demon Exposing will have to wait a little longer.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I feel ripped off. Mom took me to Wal-Mart to go withdraw the money, and I got the $500. However, it did say on the website that "withdrawing X-amount of money will have a fee to go with it". I don't exactly remember the fee, though I think it was five dollars. Whether this double after a certain number of money, I don't know, but it took $17.50 as a fee.

It makes sense, but then again, it freakin' sucks, and rather wrong. Whatever, I bought the Beyond Midnight arc anyway. Looks like Demon Exposing will have to wait a little longer.
    That's cheapmart for you

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I feel ignored. My sister has strep throught, so I am not getting noticed my anyone. Not that that matters, it's like that all the time.
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by Fading Echoes View Post
    I feel ignored. My sister has strep throught, so I am not getting noticed my anyone. Not that that matters, it's like that all the time.
    Well it will probably stop when she gets better I'm ignored everyday at school for the whole time I'm there except by the girl I have a crush on (blushes and whole face turns red)

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    That's cheapmart for you
    I don't think it's Wal-Mart's fault, it has to be the stupid Education OneCard. But I dunno >_>. I don't think it happened when I tried the ATM, but it broke... again. (It was broken when we got there, and the guy had apparently fixed it when after we walked around the store.)

I also found out that it looks like I might not get to go to a friend's house next week. Our schedules are too full. Shame, I haven't seen her in almost a year now. I miss spending time with her.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I don't think it's Wal-Mart's fault, it has to be the stupid Education OneCard. But I dunno >_>. I don't think it happened when I tried the ATM, but it broke... again. (It was broken when we got there, and the guy had apparently fixed it when after we walked around the store.)

I also found out that it looks like I might not get to go to a friend's house next week. Our schedules are too full. Shame, I haven't seen her in almost a year now. I miss spending time with her.
    Well I hope you do get to see her again and if you do that you have fun, I'm feeling lonely, sad, and a little ticked now

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I have to get my Wisdom Teeth pulled out this month, me is worrying about making a mistake and getting Dry Socket!

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I have to get my Wisdom Teeth pulled out this month, me is worrying about making a mistake and getting Dry Socket!
    From what I heard it hurts for a few days but, I think you get ice cream for it or can stay home, I'm not sure though it may only be with tonsils being taken out

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

From what I heard it hurts for a few days but, I think you get ice cream for it or can stay home, I'm not sure though it may only be with tonsils being taken out
    Forgot to mention its gonna be my first time taking Anastesia

You don't go to a hospital to get your wisdom teeth pulled, and you definitely don't stay as an inpatient and get free ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Porygon Two View Post
    You don't go to a hospital to get your wisdom teeth pulled, and you definitely don't stay as an inpatient and get free ice cream.
    Okay I've never had it happen so I didn't know, thanks for clearing that up with me I'm learning a lot today :P

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Out of all the days I promised my friend that I would walk back home with her, it was of course the hottest day of the week. 90 degrees Fahrenheit, are you serious? ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

A friend recently betrayed me (its been a week) and we just had a really bad fight two days ago. I don't know how we can ever be friends again after this. (And we told each other absolutely everything, at least I thought we did).

It pretty much makes me feel like crap, so its really frustrating. *sigh*

I am just going to try to move on.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    A friend recently betrayed me (its been a week) and we just had a really bad fight two days ago. I don't know how we can ever be friends again after this. (And we told each other absolutely everything, at least I thought we did).

It pretty much makes me feel like crap, so its really frustrating. *sigh*

I am just going to try to move on.
    Well depending on what the fight was about you two may be able to be friends again

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Out of all the days I promised my friend that I would walk back home with her, it was of course the hottest day of the week. 90 degrees Fahrenheit, are you serious? ):
    I remember walking home at 103 degrees F it wasn't pretty

Well depending on what the fight was about you two may be able to be friends again
    Yeah, thats what I hoped, but its not looking good so far

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    Yeah, thats what I hoped, but its not looking good so far
    If you want you can PM me what happened and I can try to help you out with your predicament but if its private I understand no problem, and remember sometimes there is always a different colored light at the end of the tunnel, many paths to take to choose from, many choices to stand clear of, many well you get my point sorry that I'm rambling

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well I hope you do get to see her again and if you do that you have fun
    She sent me a message and said next Thursday was going to have to be the day, so we went ahead and bumped up the meeting (okay, find, it's a sleepover, yes, two 20-21-year-old people having a sleepover).

I hate this new hairspray... thingy Mom bought for my hair, she sprayed without warning. I hate how it smells, and how it feels. I don't mind the waterless shampoo stuff, but sprays are icky >_>.
    I survived Pupa.

Well feeling conffuzzled XP I don't know if I want to change my username to my final decision.. forever! >.> or leave it as is XP

as for outside of that, I am feeling super relaxed and a big feeling of inspiration to write and just listen to music while at it <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

my dog passed away yesterday in his sleep, i'm never getting another dog again

Today my grandmother died. we were all so shocked and really sad.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop

I'm confused cos idk why Electrode didn't learn any level up electric moves AT ALL in the first 2 gen games even tho it's electric.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    Today my grandmother died. we were all so shocked and really sad.
    awww that some ****ed up ****,but she is in peace now

Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast