Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Shed had diabetes. Couldn't get in cause the doors were locked so i had to get in a window. looks like she had some food in her mouth. no one knows how it happened. she could have choked or possible a heart attack
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I remember walking home at 103 degrees F it wasn't pretty
    I wore a dark-colored, long-sleeved blouse and a dress to school today. And it was still pretty unbearable.

I'm not too fond of hot weather. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I'm even more confused because I woke up this morning and my dog (Boston Terrier) was wearing a bumble bee costume O.O. I then almost died from laughter.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

I'm feeling sleepy gonna sleep soon

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I'm happy that me and one of my best friend made up . We both felt something was missing in our life.
    But I'm still sad that my other best friend is still ignoring me for like 6? 7? months. I wish I could talk to him again... I feel like we weren't supposed to be friends at all
    No.

I'm laughing on the inside right now. My manga just came in the mail today. I opened it and the first volume of the Time Killing arc was in front, but the second volume behind it was volume two of Beyond Midnight, which I ordered just yesterday. I bought both four manga volumes from the same person, so either it got mixed up a little bit, or they did it on purpose so that the second volume of Time Killing arc, once they get it (I had noticed that they had one left when I ordered it), can be shipped with the first volume of Beyond Midnight.

I'm not complaining, I just find it a little funny. So I'll wait to see what the next shipment brings.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Getting frustrated with McDonald's Monopoly. For this straight week I been getting nothing, but same pieces. Is having at least one of the rare pieces too much to ask for?

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I'm going to study for my English test tomorrow on writing mechanics terms such as "allegory" and "juxtaposition".

I feel as though I shouldn't study, though, since I normally don't study anyway.

I am feeling tired, alone and sick of school

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Why are you sick of school?

Tell me about it. I just want it to end already >.> and just go off to college
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

I just can't wait until ECAW in January. It, along with winter break, basically divides my school year into two so that I don't have to continuously worry about school from August all the way to May and instead split my worries from August to December and from February to May. (:

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    Why are you sick of school?
    Well I hate the people because everyone hates me, I have no friends, only 1 person even likes me as a person or recognizes that I am alive, I am sick of school because of those reasons and those reasons alone

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well I hate the people because everyone hates me, I have no friends, only 1 person even likes me as a person or recognizes that I am alive, I am sick of school because of those reasons and those reasons alone
    Damn those are the most heartwarming feelings. If the people hate you so much, then just do what I do. Shrug them off and say the heck with you haters, cause I will be a someone one day and you will be lonely and miserable. If you have no friends, then go to a park, your favorite places to hang or better yet try to make some friends that don't go to your school. That 1 person probably will be your future best friends for life.

I've decided that instead of studying, I'm going to sleep early tonight and sleep in a bit tomorrow (I have a free first period). That way, I'll be extremely well-rested for my English test tomorrow.

I feel so accomplished for thinking of this ingenious idea. (:

Damn those are the most heartwarming feelings. If the people hate you so much, then just do what I do. Shrug them off and say the heck with you haters, cause I will be a someone one day and you will be lonely and miserable. If you have no friends, then go to a park, your favorite places to hang or better yet try to make some friends that don't go to your school. That 1 person probably will be your future best friends for life.
    Edit oops responded wrong

Yeah I know how you feel I always feel that way
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 4th October 2012 at 5:59 AM.

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Edit oops responded wrong

Yeah I know how you feel I always feel that way
    Life will have those type of people, the best thing to do is just ignore it and look past that. Cause when you hit my age, the people that did you wrong, will come back to you and apologize. Then you can let them have it for there or just shrug it off.

Life will have those type of people, the best thing to do is just ignore it and look past that. Cause when you hit my age, the people that did you wrong, will come back to you and apologize. Then you can let them have it for there or just shrug it off.
    You are right, one day I'm gonna make it big and be a famous company or something and not hire those people simply because of this, thanks for the advice I will use this advice carefully

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I'm relieved that the term is over so I can rest for a whole week, but I'm a little bit embarrassed right now. I had to make a personal website like a portfolio and for my demo reel. Mom really-really-really wanted to see it. You can imagine the gushing of it all downstairs >_>;...

...yeah, I keep my art to myself for a reason. I only share it online and to other people. Mom acts like it's the greatest thing ever. I can understand why, but it's irritating, and sometimes embarrassing. (Especially since because I was low on material, I had to use a few pieces of fan-art of rather "obscure" characters to fill up space. They'll be replaced later in the future when I can make more pictures.)
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I've just been looking at some adorable shipping fanart, which has made me go "d'awwwwwwwww" many times... but I keep on getting reminded that one of the characters involved in the ship is dead, which is making me go all "nooooooooo D=". I never knew that I could be so happy and sad at the same time.

I'm feeling tired, lazy, bored, and a little dumb (from when I hit my head today)

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I found my second legit shiny in Diamond (thus the first shiny on Diamond), an Onix, but I ended up KO'ing it. I sent out my Alakazam to use Hidden Power on (it's a Fire-type), and the first attack, it didn't take out much. But the second attack ended up KO'ing it for whatever reason.

Needless to say, I was dramatic about it, the almost falling to my knees and milking the giant cow in the sky drama.

Yup...

I've gotten over it now, though. Sort of...
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I found my second legit shiny in Diamond (thus the first shiny on Diamond), an Onix, but I ended up KO'ing it. I sent out my Alakazam to use Hidden Power on (it's a Fire-type), and the first attack, it didn't take out much. But the second attack ended up KO'ing it for whatever reason.

Needless to say, I was dramatic about it, the almost falling to my knees and milking the giant cow in the sky drama.

Yup...

I've gotten over it now, though. Sort of...
    Sorry to hear that at least you were able to catch the first shiny you saw on your diamond game. Right?

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

My internet finally came back on. I am so tired of this routine of the internet coming off and coming back on like days later. -____-

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

I'm a bit tired and stressed right now. I'm mainly just worrying about how I did on my English test.

Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast