Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

I'm feeling about 83% better than earlier but am in for a load of crap from the teachers for being out of school 60% of the week from school

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I'm feeling about 83% better than earlier but am in for a load of crap from the teachers for being out of school 60% of the week from school
    Okie. you are sounding just like Fi from Skyward Sword.. >.> XD

Well I am feeling that sense of tired/sadness feelings and I don't know why. >.>
    Hope I am hyper by the end of the night <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Okie. you are sounding just like Fi from Skyward Sword.. >.> XD

Well I am feeling that sense of tired/sadness feelings and I don't know why. >.>
    Hope I am hyper by the end of the night <.>
    Why do you want to be hyper, once you are hyper you eventually get a crash and just pppftt your asleep and you don't even know, but yeah I guess you could say I'm like Fi

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Why do you want to be hyper, once you are hyper you eventually get a crash and just pppftt your asleep and you don't even know, but yeah I guess you could say I'm like Fi
    Better than being sad >.>

Naw just sound like Fi. not like Fi <.>

Better than being sad >.>

Naw just sound like Fi. not like Fi <.>
    Yeah it is better than being sad, and I understand what ya meant, I'm a little irritated from a post I read though

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Why do you want to be hyper, once you are hyper you eventually get a crash and just pppftt your asleep and you don't even know
    Well hey, often times I don't want to be hyper... I just am hyper and just can't do anything about it! ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I just feel bored but very, very paranoid. I gotta stop it and get a life soon.

I'm hungry, more thirsty actually and I was drinking some kind of juice until I sneezed on it. So I was pretty upset but now I'm over it. Lol, getting upset over a drink!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I'm sad and pissed off. I've had a crush on a girl since I met her and we are really good friends now. My other friend knew I liked her before he even met her. The girl has started hanging out with me when I'm with my friends and this friend now says he likes her. He said that since I liked her first that he'd back off. Every time I have a chance to be with this girl alone he completely ruins it. If we walk in a group of friends I'm always walking next to her and he pushes me out of the way so he can walk next to her. He always tries to make me look less masculine in front of her. And other stuff too. I know I can't stop him from liking her but it just pisses me off. I feel bad like I'm being a bad friend for being so upset about it, and maybe I am. I don't know, I'm just in a bad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by JSkuls16 View Post
    I'm sad and pissed off. I've had a crush on a girl since I met her and we are really good friends now. My other friend knew I liked her before he even met her. The girl has started hanging out with me when I'm with my friends and this friend now says he likes her. He said that since I liked her first that he'd back off. Every time I have a chance to be with this girl alone he completely ruins it. If we walk in a group of friends I'm always walking next to her and he pushes me out of the way so he can walk next to her. He always tries to make me look less masculine in front of her. And other stuff too. I know I can't stop him from liking her but it just pisses me off. I feel bad like I'm being a bad friend for being so upset about it, and maybe I am. I don't know, I'm just in a bad mood.
    Oh, tell me about it. I'm having the same situation, except he doesn't know I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by JSkuls16 View Post
    Maybe he is being the bad friend. He says he is backing off, yet pushes you away from her so he can be with her :/
    I think you should be a bit more... dominant of the situation if you can. <.>

Maybe he is being the bad friend. He says he is backing off, yet pushes you away from her so he can be with her :/
    I think you should be a bit more... dominant of the situation if you can. <.>
    How so? If he yelled at him for squeezing in between, he'd kind of seem too... protective.

Quote Originally Posted by funrush View Post
    How so? If he yelled at him for squeezing in between, he'd kind of seem too... protective.
    Naw not like that. No verbal violence or such. Well if he can't do it publicly maybe he could talk to that friend again in private fornot keeping his word. <.>
    and.. its still like competing.. good god <.> nuuu.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Well hey, often times I don't want to be hyper... I just am hyper and just can't do anything about it! ):
    Well its not bad being hyper not at all , I miss being hyper all the time it was really fun, now I'm not as hyper as often

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I feel like i'm gonna stop being a pretentious dick of a hipster.

it's been ruining alot of my relationships around me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm hungry, more thirsty actually and I was drinking some kind of juice until I sneezed on it. So I was pretty upset but now I'm over it. Lol, getting upset over a drink!
    Ouch... did you buy the juice or did you pour the juice from the orange juice carton in your fridge or something?

I'd be pretty angry if I sneezed right into a store-bought smoothie or something. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    I feel like i'm gonna stop being a pretentious dick of a hipster.

it's been ruining alot of my relationships around me.
    Change is an important part of growing as a person. Be who you truly are and good things will come. Best of luck to you ^^ it's not that easy moving on from what you're used to.

I let my anger get the best of me.....
    I lost a crapload of good friends but later i hope to seek forgiveness from them.....
    Last edited by The Master Chief; 19th October 2012 at 12:44 PM.

finally something sort of good for me~! I never had a chance to talk to you before, but you're bloomin' cute and I got to hold your hand for a few minutes, even if it was just so that I didn't get lost!

go me!

Pokemon X/ Alpha Sapphire: (Tam) 0860-4501-8564

Friend Safari: Spiritomb | Pumpkaboo | Shuppet

Tired, tired, tired, and WOW tired again, well and a little angered with school

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Tired, tired, tired, and WOW tired again, well and a little angered with school
    Why's that? I hate school too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Today is so HOT

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

A week left till I have to do a performance with the people in Dance Club. I'm super nervous, and still need to get the timing for the whole group one, the smaller group I am in, I got it. Still nervous ):
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Today is so HOT
    I know, right? And to think that it rained a few days ago here... D:

Right now, I am feeling pretty good considering that it is hot down here, but I guess that is the price living in FL. So far I am happy that I beat Black 2 and White 2's Pokemon League.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast