Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

All of my stress for the past two months kind of bottled up and hit me today.. I had a cup of coffee and got really hyper and started thinking about my academic pressure, lack of free time, lack of sleep, lack of social stimulation, and suddenly had an intense feeling that I was going to get hit by a bus (whack, I know..) And then I randomly started freaking out and eating junk food and yelling.

Yeah, one of those days. But I am feeling slightly better now, and I'm going to a party tonight. But I have so much work to do and stress about academics way too much (kind of unhealthy, to be honest).

Oh, and I also really want to adopt a Himalayan Cat, but I don't have the time, space, or resources to do right now, and that frustrates me quite a bit.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

I must have some anger to vent out or something, my brother noted he hadn't seen me get so violent toward a video game before. Well, I wasn't exactly violent, I was just growling at the boss to get to my line of sight so I could shoot it (well, kill it to be more precise). I was playing Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, and I was facing IG-88. I actually never knew there was molten lead or something in that level. I fell through a hole and couldn't get out. Though there was an invincibility item down there, and I couldn't figure out how to get out of there. Weird placement.

Anyway, the A.I. for IG-88 wasn't too bad at first, but then around my fifth life, it got dumb. And that was why I was growling at the TV, the boss was walking away instead of shooting directly at me. It was pretty weird. I stupidly used up all of my Seekers the first time around, so I only had my laser gun. Couldn't get up high enough to get more weapons for some reason.

But yeah. I should probably yell at the TV more when playing video games. It's rather therapeutic in a way.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Well, the student council is planning on having a winter dance. I'm anxious myself, since on one hand, it'd be an event that I'd probably go to, but on the other hand, it'd be a hassle to run for them.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Tired, just tired. I know I'm going to spend the entire day procrastinating as well because of damn Black 2 so there's more tiredness to come.
    I always say that I'm going to catch up on sleep on the weekend but I never do...
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Life's boring and unproductive as of late.

That's it.
    Under Construction

Sees a pre-owned copy of Phoenix Wright: Justice For All in GAME = Mood UP
    Dad doesn't let me buy it = Mood DOWN

So yeah, feeling pretty frustrated right now.

Ugh, a bunch of Clorox spilled underneath the sink >_>. Minutes before we go to church, too. I thankfully cleaned most of it up, but it still stained the wood.

Crap...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Apparently, some (very awesome) anonymous person decided to get a copy of both Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 delivered to my doorstep this morning. (It's Sunday as of this post, and the mail isn't shipped on Sunday here, which makes this weird.)

...I already had Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 before today. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Apparently, some (very awesome) anonymous person decided to get a copy of both Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 delivered to my doorstep this morning. (It's Sunday as of this post, and the mail isn't shipped on Sunday here, which makes this weird.)

...I already had Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 before today. (:
    Uuhhh ok not saying it has to be a bomb or anything like that, but aren't you just a little bit concerned? o.o I mean, it could be a stalker or something...

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Luann View Post
    Uuhhh ok not saying it has to be a bomb or anything like that, but aren't you just a little bit concerned? o.o I mean, it could be a stalker or something...
    I don't know, since it's the first time it's ever happened. If it happens more in the future, then I'd be concerned. But for now, I guess I have three copies of Black 2 and three copies of White 2 at my house. o_o

I feel.... tired, anxious, relieved, and a little happy - all at once.
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

I'm feeling really really really really really happy right now. I'm not going to go into detail, but two awesome things have happened to me in the last few hours (after that disappointing experience at GAME).

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I'm feeling really really really really really happy right now. I'm not going to go into detail, but two awesome things have happened to me in the last few hours (after that disappointing experience at GAME).
    Go into detail! Go into detail! (:

If I were you and I were that happy right now, I wouldn't be able to contain my happiness!

Yesterday I , my sister, and my parents went shopping to the mall XD
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul, Free!, Kurobas and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

In a bit I'm going to the gym, having a nice workout then coming home and chilling. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I'm in uni and then Friday I'm not sure about haha xD

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

today and the past few months have been very rough for me...not going to go into personal details but the future doesn't look to good either (as depressing as that sounds). Just taking it one step/day at a time right now
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 0559-7304-2908

Breeding accomplishments:
    Adamant with Thick Fat ability 31/?/31/31/31/31
    Adamant with Blaze ability; dragon dance and outrage 31/31/31/31/?/31
    Adamant with egg moves ice punch, dragon dance and aqua jet 31/31/31/31/?/31

Current project: ;696; Jolly with egg moves ice fang and fire fang *completed*

I am sick and tired of all the political crap going on. I will be so glad when this election's over.

On the bright side, I have a job interview tomorrow.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    I am sick and tired of all the political crap going on. I will be so glad when this election's over.

On the bright side, I have a job interview tomorrow.
    Couldn't agree more. For once I think I'd rather have people talk football.
    Under Construction

Tiiiireed. And overworked. And tiiired. @___@ Also feeling frustrated and annoyed.. but kind of happy and hopeful as well Conflicting emotions here..

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Sad
    i had a crappy day at school...as usual.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I feel wonderfully, amazing superb and happy today! life is good!
    I am who I am. There's nothing more than that. I am a geek and a nerd and a musician, a future music educator. I play pokemon and watch movies with a passion. I am who I am.
    Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip? - Eminem
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.” - Beethoven

If there's any election that I'm actually happy about that's near today, it'd be the one that decides whether or not there's going to be a winter dance this year.

I don't really know how I should feel...

I checked to doctor what happened in my eyes. Doctor said I am having an allergy. I hope this allergy is not caused by foods :/
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul, Free!, Kurobas and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    I checked to doctor what happened in my eyes. Doctor said I am having an allergy. I hope this allergy is not caused by foods :/
    What happened in your eyes? D:

I've heard of rashes and constant sneezing and coughing and stuff, but not anything that happens with vision or anything. o:

I feel so good right now, gaining weight and no longer looking too skinny. ;D

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast