Page 67 of 103 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

i'm confused and guilty. i should have talked more.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

I am having fever, not going to work and campus

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom

I feel really bad right now. I feel like the world really wants me to get angry.

Well, yesterday was Halloween, and school was alright. It almost rained, but thankfully it didn't, or else my costume would've been ruined. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Bad right now because I'm sick. Been coughing a lot the whole day and I feel pretty weak too. Hopefully it's gone soon because I'm about to go back to school in a few days...

I'm confused. I've had more emotional stress in the last 2 days than i've had in my entire life. Its not all bad, but still. I don't even know whats going on.

Really tired. Didn't get enough sleep. My brother just had to call at 6 AM, didn't he?
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

I still feel sick and weak... I feel like I've been caged. But the good thing is that I am feeling better, but only a little.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Really tired. Didn't get enough sleep. My brother just had to call at 6 AM, didn't he?
    Well, depends on the reason he called you I guess. I remember this one time my grandmother called us at 4 am..... my mom was kinda angry but she was also worried 'cause she never called at that time before. My granny at the phone sounded pretty scared as well, but we didn't quite understand what was wrong. So we all grabbed our coats and came over... Turns out she was frightened because the TV apparently had turned on by itself o_o

Spoiler:- Credits:

Well, thngs are going fine for me. Especially because of this cute little Pokedoll avi. I mean, it's just so plushy and soft, I'm really happy about finding it. And I really like it!
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Good news: My Piano/Theory lesson has just been cancelled, which means an hour and a half of free time for me.
    Bad news: This was supposed to be the last lesson before my Theory exam on Wednesday.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Things are going well for me. Especially because of this cool little Pokedoll avi. I mean, it's just so soft and plushy, I'm really excited about finding it. And I really love it!

I DO NOT LIKE THIS AVATAR, NOT ONE BIT, IT IS A DOLL ONLY GIRLS DESERVE DOLLS AND ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND REAR MY CHILDREN, Don't even get me started on anybody who isn't black, pah, if I had it my way, if you ain't black, you're on crack, yanno what I'm sayin'? Yeah, that's why people say once you go black you can never go back BECAUSE BLACK IS THE SUPERIOR COLOUR.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard31 View Post
    Well, thngs are going fine for me. Especially because of this cute little Pokedoll avi. I mean, it's just so plushy and soft, I'm really happy about finding it. And I really like it!
    Your sister

Feeling good right about now, but exhausted.
    Gonna hit the hay soon.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    I DO NOT LIKE THIS AVATAR, NOT ONE BIT, IT IS A DOLL ONLY GIRLS DESERVE DOLLS AND ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND REAR MY CHILDREN, Don't even get me started on anybody who isn't black, pah, if I had it my way, if you ain't black, you're on crack, yanno what I'm sayin'? Yeah, that's why people say once you go black you can never go back BECAUSE BLACK IS THE SUPERIOR COLOUR.
    I have a feeling that you're on the wrong thread... I also lol'd.

Just woke up... medication kicking in big time o.o

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

@Flame Mistress, check out Pokemon Universe, that's my character from Pokemon Universe, that's why.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I'm feeling kind of lonely and bored.

I've known for several years my dad's a nerd/geek, but it's still really weird to have a parent talk about stuff such as Star Wars, especially the large number of novels the franchise was produced over the years.

Being the typical modern geek I am, mid-way through I came to the conclusion that all these Star Wars novels (this includes any novel based off a franchise) are approved fan fiction. George Lucas has spoken out against fan fiction to an extent (obviously he hasn't banned it, since there's a Star Wars section on FFN and other places), yet of course, any manuscripts that come to him involving his characters having a separate story of their own is approved of as long as the characters and canon depictions are correct, and that it can fit into the Star Wars universe.

This is probably because I'm crazy, but I've just come to this realization now. And it's forever implanted itself into my brain that any time I pick up a Star Wars book, it's technically fan fiction.

Of course, then again, there were Star Trek magazines back in the '70s that published fan fiction, so...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManJenkins View Post
    Yeah, I think its alright. You control how you let someone else's words affect you. Thats not what this thread is about though.
    I feel disappointed in humanity.

I'm feeling really annoyed right now... My dumb brother.. >~>

i was confused, then i thought i figured it out, then i thought about it more, now i'm confused again. damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Hmm, well even though stereotypes may seem to adhere to the social norm of how a group of people is perceived by society, they are never truly representative.
    True, though I imagine that that is irrelevant at this point considering that chinese parenting(thats the term for it apparently) is already a part of chinese culture, though as far as Im aware it tends to be ignored outside of china.

I come from an Asian family and my parents aren't the typical "push me ridiculously hard to be the best I can" type. If they were, then I know I wouldn't spend nearly as much time as I do on this forum.
    Like I said, asian families tend to drop the chinese parenting style outside of their homeland. Im not entirely sure why

And that's not even taking into account the amount of times people ask me what the lyrics to Gangnam Style means ¬_¬
    Why have these people never heard of google

Daylight savings time didn't really help much... I got an extra hour of sleep, yeah, but it didn't really feel like I was rejuvenated in any way... :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Page 67 of 103 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast