Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's been around for a long time, far as I know. I believe this is more of a state law than federal, but I'm not sure about that. I just know that all schools in the U.S. do something like this. Of course, since summer vacation has been slowly getting shorter...
    really? I felt it's gotten longer. I remember when I was little It went by so quick forgot but now i feel it drags out(not that i'm complaining )

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    The reason why summer vacation has gotten shorter (at least for my school) is because my school just has random days off, which I really like. (:
    What do you mean by random? Like They don't tell you kinda random or you just get a random day kinda random?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    What do you mean by random? Like They don't tell you kinda random or you just get a random day kinda random?
    "Random days" as in there is absolutely no reason to get those days off, yet we still have them off. :P

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

"Random days" as in there is absolutely no reason to get those days off, yet we still have them off. :P
    No fair...I never had those T_T

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

The reason why summer vacation has gotten shorter (at least for my school) is because my school just has random days off, which I really like. (:
    I live in Arizona, and our schools start up either at the end of July, or the beginning of August (though we have Labor Day off), and we get out around May.

Of course, our education system is also pretty behind other states for some reason >_>. Not that I care at the moment, since I'm in college. I don't really get summer vacation, though, as it's only two weeks, max. My school's policy is for us to graduate with our Bachelor's in less than four years, so each term is ten weeks long, and our Spring and Fall breaks are either one or two weeks long, depending on the schedule, and Winter Break is always two weeks.

At least we get awesome teachers, some of the best in the (film for me) business. One of our teachers here is the guy who created the Meow Mix jingle, for example. (He hates the jingle now, in case you're wondering.)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I live in Arizona, and our schools start up either at the end of July, or the beginning of August (though we have Labor Day off), and we get out around May.

Of course, our education system is also pretty behind other states for some reason >_>. Not that I care at the moment, since I'm in college. I don't really get summer vacation, though, as it's only two weeks, max. My school's policy is for us to graduate with our Bachelor's in less than four years, so each term is ten weeks long, and our Spring and Fall breaks are either one or two weeks long, depending on the schedule, and Winter Break is always two weeks.

At least we get awesome teachers, some of the best in the (film for me) business. One of our teachers here is the guy who created the Meow Mix jingle, for example. (He hates the jingle now, in case you're wondering.)
    I'd rather have good teachers and retain the information that I learned rather than have each quarter be only six weeks long. If each quarter was that short, I'd say that the majority of students would just think that school is a joke and is something to not take seriously.

I'm so bored right now. I should do something about that.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Go on youtube, always works
    Same here D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Same here.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I'd rather have good teachers and retain the information that I learned rather than have each quarter be only six weeks long. If each quarter was that short, I'd say that the majority of students would just think that school is a joke and is something to not take seriously.
    So your school has six-week quarters, is that what you're saying o_O? Your school is weird. And I thought ten weeks was short (which is why Flash animation classes were dropped, because ten weeks isn't enough for some people, and information is crammed in at times).
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

So your school has six-week quarters, is that what you're saying o_O? Your school is weird. And I thought ten weeks was short (which is why Flash animation classes were dropped, because ten weeks isn't enough for some people, and information is crammed in at times).
    No, no, nobody said that! My school has nine-week quarters, which is perfect, in my opinion. (:

I feel tired, and exhausted from school plus I'm voting tomorrow, gotta make the right choice

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    I feel tired, and exhausted from school plus I'm voting tomorrow, gotta make the right choice
    The only thing that my school is going to make me vote on is whether or not a new position is going to be added to student government next year. :/

The only thing that my school is going to make me vote on is whether or not a new position is going to be added to student government next year. :/
    For voting I mean for who will be president, what questions to day yes and no to on the ballot, and also who can be I have to go to the center of town and vote tomorrow, I happily don't have school tomorrow as well

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

For voting I mean for who will be president, what questions to day yes and no to on the ballot, and also who can be I have to go to the center of town and vote tomorrow, I happily don't have school tomorrow as well
    Wait, you guys have Election Day off for the sole purpose of voting for president and propositions and stuff like that?

Wait, you guys have Election Day off for the sole purpose of voting for president and propositions and stuff like that?
    It's also a day where the teachers go to school for professional development day

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I feel pretty good. I hope Obama wins.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

It's also a day where the teachers go to school for professional development day
    It's probably just coincidental, then. I wonder why we didn't get a half-day for Election Day this year but we did last year... last year's election wasn't even the presidential one... :/

It's probably just coincidental, then. I wonder why we didn't get a half-day for Election Day this year but we did last year... last year's election wasn't even the presidential one... :/
    Probably cause its the presidential election, and you are probably right it may just be coincidental

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Probably cause its the presidential election, and you are probably right it may just be coincidental
    "Hey, we need to vote, and we don't want to have to wait until 8 pm to vote, so let's make a professional development day right on Election Day so that we can vote at 11 in the morning!"

"Hey, we need to vote, and we don't want to have to wait until 8 pm to vote, so let's make a professional development day right on Election Day so that we can vote at 11 in the morning!"
    Ha ha ha I bet your right on the ball with the right idea there

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Ha ha ha I bet your right on the ball with the right idea there
    That was basically why the teachers decided to have a half-day on Election Day last year. But for some reason, they didn't say the same thing this year. :/

That was basically why the teachers decided to have a half-day on Election Day last year. But for some reason, they didn't say the same thing this year. :/
    Well around here in Massachusetts it just seems like another way to keep us out of school, we already missed school last Monday and Tuesday cause of hurricane sandy

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well around here in Massachusetts it just seems like another way to keep us out of school, we already missed school last Monday and Tuesday cause of hurricane sandy
    But don't you guys have to make up those two days that you were out of school due to Hurricane Sandy? Or is there not a law like that in Massachusetts?

But don't you guys have to make up those two days that you were out of school due to Hurricane Sandy? Or is there not a law like that in Massachusetts?
    Actually for the first time in 5+ years they planned for something, we started school half a month early this year

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOT FAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFA GOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGO OTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTFAGOOTs

Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast