Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Actually for the first time in 5+ years they planned for something, we started school half a month early this year
    Oh wow. I thought my school started a week early for no reason, but now that you put it that way... wow. I actually hadn't thought of preparing for natural disasters being the reason for an early start.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I am obsessed with changing that thingy under my username and title! To see it change is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Oh wow. I thought my school started a week early for no reason, but now that you put it that way... wow. I actually hadn't thought of preparing for natural disasters being the reason for an early start.
    Well our school has tried to take precautions since the winter hurricane a few years back with all the broken down branches and trees across the US so nope for once they have a reason, and the budget at our school is VERY awful, we have freshmen who broke 2 windows in school, wanna know how they fixed the Windows? With duck tape holding all the glass in where the frame is for one and a piece of card board covers the one going outside, only sealer by duct tape -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Well our school has tried to take precautions since the winter hurricane a few years back with all the broken down branches and trees across the US so nope for once they have a reason, and the budget at our school is VERY awful, we have freshmen who broke 2 windows in school, wanna know how they fixed the Windows? With duck tape holding all the glass in where the frame is for one and a piece of card board covers the one going outside, only sealer by duct tape -_-
    Well, California has tsunamis and earthquakes, but at least where I live, schools didn't start early until last year or so. Weird.

Well, California has tsunamis and earthquakes, but at least where I live, schools didn't start early until last year or so. Weird.
    I feel super bad for everyone who suffered from earthquakes and tsunamis and we and we haven't done the starting early before either

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I feel super bad for everyone who suffered from earthquakes and tsunamis
    I know, me too, but not because they have to make up school. I just feel extremely bad for everyone who has to suffer going through natural disasters in the first place!

I know, me too, but not because they have to make up school. I just feel extremely bad for everyone who has to suffer going through natural disasters in the first place!
    I mainly feel sorry for emotional, physical, and family losses as I know what its like just not from a scale that big and bad

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I'm excited this morning. I may have voted on the early ballot a couple of weeks ago, but I'm stoked, and have faith and confidence in this country. It's weird that even though it's been almost like a civil war on politics this year (possibly with the nastiest campaigns ever), Election Day is just about the most patriotic day of the year, next to Independence Day. I know for a fact to whom Arizona's electoral vote is going to, so my eyes are on the rest of the country today. When it's the evening time, I'm going to be right there in front of the TV, and watch the numbers tally up.

And of course, another reason for this excitement is because this is my first time voting in the presidential election (I was 16 in 2008), so it felt good to get my vote out there this year.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'm just slightly annoyed, because one of my brother's friends keeps knocking at my door, even though I've told him my brother isn't home.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I'm just slightly annoyed, because one of my brother's friends keeps knocking at my door, even though I've told him my brother isn't home.
    That happens to me when I heard someone knocking at my door...
    When no-one is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post

And of course, another reason for this excitement is because this is my first time voting in the presidential election (I was 16 in 2008), so it felt good to get my vote out there this year.
    Same here, this is my first as well seeing that I was old enough to *pre-register* and had to actually register the next year. Waiting 45 minutes in early voting in the autumn weather was worth it.
    岩根雅明=♡

I'm freakin' hyper right now. I just found out that Duck Dodgers is FINALLY getting a DVD release in early 2013. (Should I, or shouldn't I give a link?) It's being released around the same time the final volume for Animaniacs is being released.

I'm in the middle of class right now, so obviously I'm holding back my rejoicing. I swear, I think 2013 is going to be a good year for cartoons to be released for home media. I'm freakin' excited.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I have an aggravating head ache. Hopefully Nicki Minaj will help.

Feeling a little better.Thank god I have early release off of school tommorow(school makes me upset real easily)
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Feeling really irritated. I hate politics, but I especially hate it today.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    At least it will be over soon.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Just don't get involved in politics too much, then? :/

Hello there, [insert name here], you're a very nice looking guy. Sweet, too. And this message will most likely never reach you.

-to some cute guy IRL

| tumblr. | dA |

Just don't get involved in politics too much, then? :/
    Problem is, there's one particular aspect of a certain candidate that has been drawing a lot of attention, and it kind of relates to me personally, so it's been kind of hard to avoid it.
    Man, I hate trying to be vague. PM me if you want details. XD
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Oh god I'm with you, its all over YouTube and the people at my job won't stop talking about it. Maybe I'm just naive but I really don't care who is in charge of our country because either way it'll end up the same.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Problem is, there's one particular aspect of a certain candidate that has been drawing a lot of attention, and it kind of relates to me personally, so it's been kind of hard to avoid it.
    Man, I hate trying to be vague. PM me if you want details. XD
    I can understand that you can't really resist the passion that arises from something that relates to you so directly, but I'd still try to avoid it as much as I can.

At the end of the day, though, whether or not you avoid it, you're still you.

Feelings? I think I'm falling for one of my best friends. That explains it pretty damn well.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Feelings? I think I'm falling for one of my best friends. That explains it pretty damn well.
    Ouch...

If you keep containing your feelings, you will do things that seem weird to the people around you in response to not letting your feelings out.
    But if you let your feelings out, who knows how your friend will react? ):

My haircut is pretty good.

See? I knew that line summed it up pretty well.
    The typical dilemma... *sigh*
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast