Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    See? I knew that line summed it up pretty well.
    The typical dilemma... *sigh*
    Yeah... I'm sorry about that. :/

Well, I'd personally just go along with it for a few days and see what happens. Hopefully things won't turn out too bad. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I hate the politic commercials. Interupting my music.

Hopefully not. I'm sure if things go well, or not for that matter, I'll be enthusiastically celebrating/ venting on this thread. I'm the type who sorta keeps emotions inside. It's bad, I know, but I tend to pour it all into whatever story I'm writing. And looking for sympathy from random Serebiiers.
    Both work.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I hate the politic commercials. Interupting my music.
    There's music played on TV? Unless you mean concerts and stuff.

I'd just turn off the TV and just listen to music on the music player of my choice if I were you.

I do on my computer but on youtube.

I do on my computer but on youtube.
    Eh, get something that blocks advertisements, or just play a video that doesn't have ads on it?

It's not the actual ad view that gives money to the owner of the site, but rather the ability to post ads and have them active on the site in the first place. Having said that, you should feel free to use ad-blocking programs, based on what you believe is ethical.

I feel super tired ()_() wish I could go so sleep but I need to do homework

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I haven't gone clothes-shopping in awhile... maybe I should go shop for some clothes this weekend. Or Black Friday, but Black Friday has way too many shoppers for my taste.

Tired I should be in bed by now but...I don't know
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    I haven't gone clothes-shopping in awhile... maybe I should go shop for some clothes this weekend. Or Black Friday, but Black Friday has way too many shoppers for my taste.
    I went shopping on black Friday at target we got there an hour and a half and the line went 3/4 around the store black Friday is way to hectic

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Well, feeling better now that I've had a chance to calm down and talk to someone about the frustration.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Too much has happened, and I have too much to say about what is going on through my head this night. So I'm going to go ahead and quote from my journal entry on Dreamwidth. This is going to be a long one.

---

"I still love America. This is a beautiful country, with a great history. This shows in my conservative views.

I am a religious person. I have faith in God, but perhaps my faith in Him wasn't strong enough. However, there was that inkling of hope in the beginning and in the middle. I remember numbers shooting up all over the place in 2008. The numbers of 2012 trickled in over time until that sudden surge at the end. I think that's a good sign that much of America had woken up to what had happened to our country the past four years. If anything, that's the small miracle I can take from this. Romney really did win the popular vote, but that is rarely ever enough.

Still... I shouldn't mope over it like I did in 2008. There is still hope for this country, even if it's just for individual states. As long as we still have our own individual constitutions, we can make it through the hellhole we are turning to drive into.

I'm going to be honest. I actually did dream about a couple of weeks ago that Obama was going to be re-elected. It was frightening then, especially as the television in my dream showed people dancing in the streets over the news, and Obama and Michelle danced in front of the Washington Monument, laughing almost mockingly. I had that feeling in the dream that the Devil danced along with them. I don't remember the gap between Romney and Obama, though, but this honestly was still a historical moment. It was our closest election to date, with a high out-come of voters in many years. I don't know the percentage, though, but I imagine it's really high up there, and that's rare these days.

Am I upset right now? Yes. But I'm also a little more calm than I should be. I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe America is God's chosen land. We are in His hands. As long as there are still good people in this country, God's wrath won't be severe. But the consequence(s) are going to be harsh, I can feel it. I don't know how we're going to get out of this mess, but I need to remember that God is with us. Something is going to happen in the future that will change America for the better or the worse. What this is, though, I do not know.

I just know that we do live in hard times. These are the last days. Things are going to get worse before they get better at the end. As long as I persevere, and trust in God's will, my family and I shall be protected from the world. I honestly, honestly believe this.

That is all that should matter, but I'm happy to be a part of history. The world will twist this over time, but I will remember.

In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
    "
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Happy as hell since Obama is staying in the office, Linda McMahon lost the senate debate and Florida legalized weed.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Feeling terrible up to now. I just came from the doctor and the news I got is... not good.

my dad taught me how to shave i feel like a man

Went out driving today, for the first in about two weeks (hadn't been in the mood). It wasn't too bad, though it looks like school had gotten out earlier, so there were quite a bit of cars out, and some kids/pedestrians. So I drove okay, nothing too bad, and I decided I wanted to park into the carport today. So Papa let me, and slowly but surely, I got it in. I think I barely hit the gate first time in, so I had to back out a bit. But I parked it just fine.

So I'm getting there. Yay, I guess.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    my dad taught me how to shave i feel like a man
    I don't live with my dad so he never taught me, I learned on my own, still to this day I haven't nicked myself once

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

The sun is still shining, we're eating barbecue for dinner, the leaves are falling, the world is beautiful. Whatever happens, happens. I should do better not to worry, and try to remember some stuff; say, that people with prejudice are just people who never were given the opportunity to understand, that we all believe in something, and we all want love, etc.

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    The sun is still shining, we're eating barbecue for dinner, the leaves are falling, the world is beautiful. Whatever happens, happens. I should do better not to worry, and try to remember some stuff; say, that people with prejudice are just people who never were given the opportunity to understand, that we all believe in something, and we all want love, etc.
    I'd want to have some barbecue for dinner. Too bad by the time dinnertime comes, the sky will be too dark for the community to enjoy the sunset. ):

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Eh, get something that blocks advertisements, or just play a video that doesn't have ads on it?

It's not the actual ad view that gives money to the owner of the site, but rather the ability to post ads and have them active on the site in the first place. Having said that, you should feel free to use ad-blocking programs, based on what you believe is ethical.
    Doesn't always work that way for me. ALWAYS DEM DAMN ADDS

Doesn't always work that way for me. ALWAYS DEM DAMN ADDS
    Even with ad-blocking add-ons? :/

If you get the right one, you can allow only the ones you want to see and disable the ones that you don't want to see.

Gotta hate delays in life when you don't need them, I feel mentally tired

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

I'm happy because I just registered for classes for next semester and got all of the ones I wanted before they filled up. Also unlike so many of my classmates the website that we register on did not crash for me. I'm a little upset because I was supposed to have 4 classes with my friend but he didn't get 2 of them, I was also supposed to have 2 classes with my girlfriend but she didn't get one of them... Oh well, I'm still happy-ish.

I'm sad, cause we had a 2 hour school delay and I got up late and almost missed my bus

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Suffocating under an increasingly large pile of college work.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast