Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Im too hyper I just have 2 cans of pop(possibly more) and im going crazy.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    Im too hyper I just have 2 cans of pop(possibly more) and im going crazy.
    Ahh feeling hyper feels kinda good at times , I'm just normally crazy on a daily basis

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

There are so many spriting projects that I sort of want to get done all at the same time... I don't know whether I should tackle them all at once or whether I should focus on one at a time... ):

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

My speech is a speech and a half, apparently. I need to shave away five minutes of it for it to be within the ten minute maximum, and...tick tock tick tock... xD

| tumblr. | dA |

I'm wondering why the heck I'm watching The (New) Newlywed Game episodes from the old days. It's a hilarious show, though I keep fantasizing during the entire thing. Wonder if my parents ever watched this.

Dammit, I'm lonely...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    My speech is a speech and a half, apparently. I need to shave away five minutes of it for it to be within the ten minute maximum, and...tick tock tick tock... xD
    That's good, right? o:

Usually, whenever I need to meet the requirements of an essay or something, I struggle to even write one page... ):

Weeeeelllll...

It all came straight from the heart, and I dunno what to do to condense it...

| tumblr. | dA |

I have epic carpel tunnel right now, so feeling a little sore :|

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

I'm happy that it's Veteran's Day on Monday and that there's no school. It gives me some time to catch up on what I want to do for once instead of studying for chemistry exams. (:

my friend's mom sent me a message on facebook:

"I hate to give sad news but Amber died. She was acting fine all day yesterday but that night she would hardly move for a while then she would shake like she was having a seizure or stroke. She took her last breath in my hand at about 2:30 this morning. We buried her in our back yard under a tree."

I'll never forget about Amber the dwarf hamster she was an amazing friend I love you Amber forever in my heart.

I felt sick eailer then I took a nap and now I have a headache >_<
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I have the odd urge to go eat a burger from Burger King of all places...

It doesn't help that I ate Burger King in my dream, too.

I'm feeling a bit strange. It's really hard to describe.

I'm also feeling a bit frustrated because I think I'm beginning to forget how to speak Korean. Which isn't very good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post

I'm also feeling a bit frustrated because I think I'm beginning to forget how to speak Korean. Which isn't very good at all.
    D8 You must not be practicing it daily. You and your parents should speak the language every now and then together.

Right now, though I'm tired and should be in bed right now, I'm editing some chapters because I feel like it. I was dying of cuteness minutes ago because my cat was curled up between my legs. But he decided to get off the bed and just flop down on the floor for apparently no reason at all. It's the funniest thing ever, I swear. Ebeneezer has a weird personality for a cat. He's easy-going the one minute, the next he's jumping off the walls. He'll flop down anywhere once he walks into the house, even right in the middle of the hallway when you're coming inside. Mom says there are times where he'll respond to her speaking to him, and other times he ignores her, but perks up when someone else says his name.

We love our weird Ebeneezer.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Yeah, you should speak Korean with your parents if you can. You might not improve by very much at all, but it'll certainly force your brain to retain that information. (:

Speaking of which, my Chinese and Japanese are both deteriorating at disgusting rates... :/

Finished College test and I got the first rank and the highest mark!

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom

Feeling much better now. I hope I get totally well this week. Still have the sniffles but that aside, I'm doing better now.

i feel horrible because there's seriously strong winds and snow in some places of usa and im missing out! were not going back until April and it'll be warm by then

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Yeah, you should speak Korean with your parents if you can. You might not improve by very much at all, but it'll certainly force your brain to retain that information. (:
    Well, that's the point. I do speak Korean at home - in fact, it's the only language I speak, since my parents aren't exactly fluent in English. So if I forget Korean, it's not gonna be very convenient for any of us. Oh dear.

I am also trying to figure out how to record a decent video and upload it onto my computer without getting detected. =/

Well, that's the point. I do speak Korean at home - in fact, it's the only language I speak, since my parents aren't exactly fluent in English. So if I forget Korean, it's not gonna be very convenient for any of us. Oh dear.

I am also trying to figure out how to record a decent video and upload it onto my computer without getting detected. =/
    Do you have any other siblings that speak Korean/English as well? It might help to practice it more.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/sy0adu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2445pqo.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit goes to eeveelover824 for the team pose and SM for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrin View Post
    my friend's mom sent me a message on facebook:

"I hate to give sad news but Amber died. She was acting fine all day yesterday but that night she would hardly move for a while then she would shake like she was having a seizure or stroke. She took her last breath in my hand at about 2:30 this morning. We buried her in our back yard under a tree."

I'll never forget about Amber the dwarf hamster she was an amazing friend I love you Amber forever in my heart.
    Sorry for your loss
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/sy0adu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2445pqo.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit goes to eeveelover824 for the team pose and SM for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by nekomi View Post
    Do you have any other siblings that speak Korean/English as well? It might help to practice it more.
    No, I'm an only child, which doesn't help matters at all.

I just swam a 50 of Backstroke, then 100 freestyle, and 100 Breaststroke. So 250. yds. (In this pool it wasn't meters it was yards.)

I feel bored

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Do something to entertain yourself then! Watch tv! Read a book! Eat food! Surf the interwebs!

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast