Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Angry at the fact that my mom invades my privacy
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Exeggudork has no shame or pity. What a ruthless monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Well, that's the point. I do speak Korean at home - in fact, it's the only language I speak, since my parents aren't exactly fluent in English. So if I forget Korean, it's not gonna be very convenient for any of us. Oh dear.

I am also trying to figure out how to record a decent video and upload it onto my computer without getting detected. =/
    Detected? By your parents?
    I personally don't get how you would forget to speak Korean if you speak it all the time... that's an amazing talent you have. o:

Erm... do you have any friends that speak Korean?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Im feeling good! Just went outside for the first time in 3 months and im watching a pokemon DVD.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Sad, that I messed up.

Still waiting for my (figurative) love life to get off the ground, and besides that, nothing to report! ^^

| tumblr. | dA |

I'm happy that I'm almost done thinking of an outfit for one of my friends to draw. She's been kind of bored lately, so I'm glad to relieve her of some boredom. (:

Disappointed in my writer's block. I have like 2 essays due this week as well....
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

I feel kind of mad after eating dinner. It was pretty much singlehandedly ruined by the crying baby of some other family running all around the restaurant... :/

My head's spinning....slightly. Maybe its confusion, being weirded out somehow (???), or, I simply need my medications early. Again.

I think a good combination of the 3.

La-dee-da. Its not TOO bad, really, though~
    :P
    ...for now. *blink*
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Of all the days I had to get sick, it was today >_>. It's midterm week, and though I have no tests today (that I'm aware of), I do have a sort-of-important assignment due today in screenwriting class, and we're watching Rushmore. Not that I was looking forward to it, but I at least got the homework taken care of. Not sure about my other classes, though...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Well, here goes... I just went on a residential trip with my school, and i made 2 friends on it that usually I don't hang out with much. One was a boy, he is our main player on the rugby team, he usually HATES me, but we kinda became good friends. The second one was a girl, and she is on the other side of the year group to me. She's pretty hot (not that that matters), and really nice. So, at the beginning of the trip, which was in Wales by the way (WOO! Wales! The Lake district is so much better than Wales, but i'm Quarter Welsh so Guess i gotta deal with it) he was told by her friend that he should ask her out, but she heard her friend say that. So when he asked her out, she said no. Then, on the last night, he was gonna ask her out again, but couldn't do it. He was about to cry, which is kinda awkward for a well-seasoned Hooker IN THE RUGBY TEAM (don't make jokes about the name of the position, its an awesome game) and then he was gonna kiss her, but he didn't. And I was hanging out with these 2 guys, and we were good friends. He was the muscle, she was the girl, and I, being who I am, was the Amazingly strong, Devilishly handsome and Rip-roaring funnyman of the group. so yeah. XD anyways, today He asked her out again and she said yes, and everyone is really happy for them (including me) and then someone says someone fancied me.... But that someone, turns out to be a little bit, umm (how do i phrase this nicely)........ WIERD, IN CAPITAL LETTERS... and she was also on the residential (i think) so yeah, I had to write this down because my peers have been pestering me about this and spreading false rumours about them and they don't know the full story and I do and I needed to get this outta my system and basically what i need to say to sum up the point of this post and what i am feeling write now is.... AWKWARD!!!

*sharp intake of breath*

But yeah. Anyways, if anyone read this the whole way through, they deserve a medal. I will be sure to send you a starter Pokemon for your time (if anyone here actually does PLAY Pokemon, not just social people who thought it would be funny to use this particular forum as a topic of conversation and a place to base their findings and daily chatter lives)

I will be sure to post something of worth on this thread at some point XD see y'all soon, hope y'all have a great day now!
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Still not feeling too hot, but I'm having a nostalgia overflow and am laughing uncontrollably at the moment. Apparently someone made a Wikipedia page on Hot Lava. Yeah.

I miss playing that game.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Today's just an average Monday off from school for me. I hope something relatively exciting happens today.

Having said that, I feel kind of "eh" right now. :/

Just got turned down by a girl I'd fallen for. Feeling kinda yuck. :/
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

STUPID GOOGLE CHROME. STUPID COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS EFFING XP AND HATES GETTING ITS LAZY BUTT UP TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ME. STUPID SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION FOR LAGGING. STUPID COMPUTER AFAIN FOR NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD STUFF ONTO CERTAIN SITES FOR SOME UNFATHOMABLE REASON. YOU ALL DESERVE TO GO TO HELL. EFFIN IDIOTS. EFFIN IDIOTS. I NEED A NEW COMPUTER. NOW.

...That pretty much sums up my feelings right now.

STUPID GOOGLE CHROME. STUPID COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS EFFING XP AND HATES GETTING ITS LAZY BUTT UP TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ME. STUPID SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION FOR LAGGING. STUPID COMPUTER AFAIN FOR NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD STUFF ONTO CERTAIN SITES FOR SOME UNFATHOMABLE REASON. YOU ALL DESERVE TO GO TO HELL. EFFIN IDIOTS. EFFIN IDIOTS. I NEED A NEW COMPUTER. NOW.

...That pretty much sums up my feelings right now.
    Umm... there's always Christmas? D:

I'm sorry I can't really help you... I'm not tech-savvy at all. ):

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Umm... there's always Christmas? D:

I'm sorry I can't really help you... I'm not tech-savvy at all. ):
    I guess... If my dad is willing to buy me a new laptop, that is =/

I guess... If my dad is willing to buy me a new laptop, that is =/
    Don't pressure him and be extra-good to your parents over the next month and a half? (:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Don't pressure him and be extra-good to your parents over the next month and a half? (:
    You know what? They'll probably give me something nice if I get over 90% on my Theory exam. =) They might not always be nice, but when they are, they're very nice.

You know what? They'll probably give me something nice if I get over 90% on my Theory exam. =) They might not always be nice, but when they are, they're very nice.
    Now you know what to shoot for. Remember, work hard and reap the benefits. (:

Watching Full House.

I feel sad that one of my favorite shows is cancelled

A bit nervous since I've been meeting more of my new teachers. Hopefully this semester's not gonna be too tough.

I feel relieved that my oral report is over. ^^; i felt like i was gonna faint... xP

I've done my History homework, my Drama homework, my Viola practice, my Piano practice, and my Physics revision. I have never felt this satisfied in weeks

Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast