Page 79 of 103 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Feeling a bit down that there's only a month and a bit of 2012 left. I'm also wondering where the last two years have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Watching some of the older naruto shippuden eps again and some very strong feelings are surfacing again..
    I cant believe they killed of sasorii soo damn easily, twice no less!..

Such a beautiful concept he was
    Sasori had such a sad backstory D:

Rather sad that I have to go back to school on Monday XD
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

i'm quite content.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Feeling oddly energetic even though I havent slept for the past few days...

i'm not content anymore.

Frustrated. No one seems to wanna help me with my Platinum team. I've never used Infernape so I'm lost lol
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Silly flu strikes again =="
    Looks like someone forgot to take there flu shot this year :P

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

I feel horrible because my faffing amidst the User Control Switches made an entire thread burst into tears. Aside from that, my in-law is here until at least tomorrow, and she always has nothing but negative things to say. She ruined Thanksgiving, and is planning on ruining the rest of my vacation. I managed to get off scot free because I was sick, but now I've ruined my left hand after playing all the way through Mother 3. I'm also getting a bizarre sensation of Deja Vu, as if I've said this at least four times now to several different people.

Perhaps I should've just gone here.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Cold...I wish I had a heater
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Mixed feelings. Excited because I go back to college tomorrow after Thanksgiving weekend and I won't be 14 hours away from my girlfriend anymore. Plus, Monday will be one month with her However, I have a butt ton of homework to do tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. Curse my procrastination. Also, recently some stuff has been running through my mind and it really needs to stop, I tend to worry over inconsequential things...

idk tbh. None of my Pokemon in SS have Pokerus anymore and I need it.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Ugh, today has been one long and terrible day. I'm so unbelievably sick of living where I currently live and my bff isn't making it any better--in fact, he's doing the opposite--even though I know he's trying to cheer me up, so I can't get too annoyed over it. Gaaaahhh.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Venn View Post
    Ugh, today has been one long and terrible day. I'm so unbelievably sick of living where I currently live and my bff isn't making it any better--in fact, he's doing the opposite--even though I know he's trying to cheer me up, so I can't get too annoyed over it. Gaaaahhh.
    I know that feeling. I live in Chicago and I literally know nobody here. I didn't grow up here, I didn't go to school here, I graduated in a different state so all my friends are in Missouri. In Chicago it's either live in the hood, rich, or regular homing which is mainly hood. Well in my area. West Chicago is like 75% gang affiliated hoods.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Very Tired. Worked another night shift at the care home and there is a lady who has full blown dementia and she paces back and forth making noises. I try to get her back into bed but she wont comply to anything and all the other residents are getting woken up by the noises. u.u What a long night...

"3rd time's a charm"

Quote Originally Posted by JSkuls16 View Post
    Mixed feelings. Excited because I go back to college tomorrow after Thanksgiving weekend and I won't be 14 hours away from my girlfriend anymore. Plus, Monday will be one month with her However, I have a butt ton of homework to do tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. Curse my procrastination. Also, recently some stuff has been running through my mind and it really needs to stop, I tend to worry over inconsequential things...
    But you can stop procrastinating later. lol

I'm content for the most part, but I could use a little change in my life.

... yesterday I honestly felt like quitting this site. In the M16 thread, I talked about how I wanted Genesect to be the villain.

But apparently, some people have to act with a high, mighty, superior-than-thou attitude and pretty much said "nope, Genesect can't be the villain and you suck for even thinking about it".

It really made me feel depressed. I even posted how I would be leaving. Response? "Not a single Master Ball was given that day". Like I was some kind of troll. No sense of guilt whatsoever.

I came back when I saw this thread, and I wanted to vent. And some people on here can't seem to respect the opinions and thoughts of others.
    Last edited by Spin Attaxx; 26th November 2012 at 8:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    I know that feeling. I live in Chicago and I literally know nobody here. I didn't grow up here, I didn't go to school here, I graduated in a different state so all my friends are in Missouri. In Chicago it's either live in the hood, rich, or regular homing which is mainly hood. Well in my area. West Chicago is like 75% gang affiliated hoods.
    I'd gladly trade with you, buddy. :/ My only close friends--including aforementioned bff--are in IL. They're about an hour South of Chicago, though. All I want is to move out there ASAP, but I'm stuck in Massachusetts for God knows how long.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

i just came back home from my boyfriend's so i'm pretty down about it. we live far apart so i only get to see him during the weekends. i'm feeling pretty lonely...

Sad because Thanksgiving break is over
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Well to sum it all, I am quite satisfy with this thanksgiving weekend. My cousin gave me his White 2 game and I am very happy! He is my favorite X3 and my bro got a new 3DS :3 I saw old friends from high school on Black Friday... such a good time spent. Stayed up until five am to finally go home XP Played Wii U with cousin and its amazing!
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

My feels are all over the place. My former best friend blocked me on Facebook and I don't even know why. I've been talking to a friend of mine though, and she just started calling me "boo," so that's helping.
    I think I need to just read and sleep.
    Oh. And N's Reshiram being so hard to kill didn't help either.

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

Thumbs down

Earlier on in the day, I was b*tching to my friend about how everything in the school café was so expensive now. And I realised just now that a lot of people in the world can't even afford to buy these stuff, let alone eat them.

So now I feel really, really stupid and guilty.

I am also freaked out about the fact that my form tutor's going to be a father.

Wish thanksgiving break didn't end I have so much homework to do this week and I only have a few weeks left til finals too. Also waiting for some fabric to come in the mail. A bit annoyed at some people, but that's about it.

Claims charmander

I feel like I'm starting to get sick. O__O I don't want to get sick!

Page 79 of 103 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast