Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Upset. This homework is difficult and not fun. My girlfriend's flight yesterday got delayed so she's not getting back to college until tomorrow night. I'm going home late friday night so I can spend all Saturday Christmas shopping with my family but Saturdays are the days that I hang out with my girlfriend. My parents said I could invite her to come with us but I think that would be too weird for her since we've only been dating for a month (good friends for two months before that).

lol keep over thinking things and just idek not helping myself feel any remotely better but ugh lol idfk

Quote Originally Posted by Rebs View Post
    lol keep over thinking things and just idek not helping myself feel any remotely better but ugh lol idfk
    Overthinking is something I do about everything...It helps quite a bit for preparedness, but others don't always work like that and you tend to stress yourself out really easily...

I'll share that though...Whenever I'm stressed about overthinking about everything (Or rather, I can't think of a solution for simple things that I should probably just forget about.), I get nervous and a little jumpy about things...And then when I explain I'm stressed...they ask about what, and thats really hard to answer because sometimes others don't get it...D:

I don't get why they don't over think things...but at the same time they don't get why i over think things...Its annoying. I hate being looked as weak or stupid because of it >3>...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika-Pika-Red View Post
    Overthinking is something I do about everything...It helps quite a bit for preparedness, but others don't always work like that and you tend to stress yourself out really easily...

I'll share that though...Whenever I'm stressed about overthinking about everything (Or rather, I can't think of a solution for simple things that I should probably just forget about.), I get nervous and a little jumpy about things...And then when I explain I'm stressed...they ask about what, and thats really hard to answer because sometimes others don't get it...D:

I don't get why they don't over think things...but at the same time they don't get why i over think things...Its annoying. I hate being looked as weak or stupid because of it >3>...
    Ugh yeah, it stresses me out but tbh i bring it on myself because 95% of the time it's just me being silly lol. I just can't help it tho and it annoys me because i don't want to, i just wanna forget about it and all that jazz but ugh hahaha i can't.

I'm not exactly sure what i'm feeling right now

i hate being here at home but i'm excited to be going somewhere next weekend to hang out with friends i haven't seen in forever

also nervous because a couple of said friends are rather attractive and they can tell i like them

so this is typically what goes through my mind at any given time

Drove on a busy street for the first time (not gonna count that one brief moment some time ago where I had to go off on the street to go onto the next one over). My leg's cramping right now. I apparently went down the trail (or Trail), which I think is that long stretch of traffic with those crazy left turns. I had no clue where I could really turn into smaller roads, it's like the road signs were blocked or non-existent. Even with glasses, I can't read far-away signs, and by the time I can read them, I'm already too close to turn. And of course, I keep drifting over to the side a little, and I'm constantly trying to stay in the lane.

I think I'd feel much more safer driving around my place when it comes to stoplights than I am around my grandparents' place x_x... lots of open space to pull over and park if I were to freak out, or need to figure out where I am.

I should probably stop looking up sites on the Internet that'll get my mind stuck on something about an hour before I go out driving...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Screwed up my leg somehow. :/ It's killing me and I have to go up and down stairs for school multiple times a day so that's not helping.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

Got a cold and can breathe only out of one nostril. Ready for school to be done only have 2 weeks til finals.

Claims charmander

My laptop just bluescreen'd

my feelings can pretty much be summed up as O_O

Feeling pretty good that I managed to finish my syringe draws... but, Oh God the pain of getting poked on the wrong parts left me pretty sore on the arms! >.< And tomorrow we start new 10 blood draws.... >.> Now I feel like a Dinosore.. XD not a very good pun... XP
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Depressed, antsy, driving myself crazy.

Feeling good as I just finished a big assignment~

I regret making friends with 97% of people. just lol w o w step off

statistics sucks

I'm on a freakin' nostalgia trip. Decided to look up Disney songs on YouTube and found someone uploaded about four hours' worth of Disney songs. It's awesome, and I'm feeling awesome.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Drove on a busy street for the first time (not gonna count that one brief moment some time ago where I had to go off on the street to go onto the next one over). My leg's cramping right now. I apparently went down the trail (or Trail), which I think is that long stretch of traffic with those crazy left turns. I had no clue where I could really turn into smaller roads, it's like the road signs were blocked or non-existent. Even with glasses, I can't read far-away signs, and by the time I can read them, I'm already too close to turn. And of course, I keep drifting over to the side a little, and I'm constantly trying to stay in the lane.

I think I'd feel much more safer driving around my place when it comes to stoplights than I am around my grandparents' place x_x... lots of open space to pull over and park if I were to freak out, or need to figure out where I am.

I should probably stop looking up sites on the Internet that'll get my mind stuck on something about an hour before I go out driving...
    I think you need new glasses, as it is hazardous driving without being able to read traffic signs.
    Formerly known as Azure_Gallade

Black 2 FC: 0562 4633 3655

My dad makes my life so unhappy. :/ Blah.
    Current Shiny Hunt(s):
    Snorunt (MM/Female/Timid/Moody/Spikes)
    Newest Shiny:
    Sneasel - Female - Naughty - RE @ Friend Safari
    3DS FC:
    2036-7624-8150
    Fighting Safari, Mienfoo - Pancham - Breloom
    Game List:
    Crystal
    Ruby (lost) - Emerald
    FireRed - LeafGreen (lost)
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    White - Black 2
    X

lonely.I have no one to talk to
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    lonely.I have no one to talk to
    x2 cept slight lie on my half because someones making an attempt rn to talk to me, but ugh idk.

Well arrived home all... poked >.> The last person who drew blood from me was very rude. She inserts the needle and as soon as it starts to hurt I tell her it hurts. And well when someone tells you it hurts you immediately stop. She didn't stop until she had the blood >.> Oh my goodness I don't want to get poked by her again! D:< Now I iz bruised ;^;

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Well arrived home all... poked >.> The last person who drew blood from me was very rude. She inserts the needle and as soon as it starts to hurt I tell her it hurts. And well when someone tells you it hurts you immediately stop. She didn't stop until she had the blood >.> Oh my goodness I don't want to get poked by her again! D:< Now I iz bruised ;^;
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that. You might want to let the instructor know.

I'm feeling pretty good. I just finished my final project of the semester!
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

I am tired. I need to go to bed earlier tonight.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that. You might want to let the instructor know.

I'm feeling pretty good. I just finished my final project of the semester!
    We actually are trying to let them know. She is rude and even called one of us a ***** for telling her what to do. And we can't poke her back just because she uses her blood to get money from blood donating >.>

wuuuuuuuuuu, first useless argument about pokemon on Youtube. An achievement I really shouldn't be proud, but I'm mentioning it here anyway cause I am. XD

I'm surprised I managed to resist arguing on youtube so long...I have mixed feelings about it. XD

But i;m seriously feeling stressed about the bunch of work i have to do...lolI don't wanna do it right now. Its making me sad ;-;
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    We actually are trying to let them know. She is rude and even called one of us a ***** for telling her what to do. And we can't poke her back just because she uses her blood to get money from blood donating >.>
    She shouldnt be an instructor then if she is such a ***** >.> since they are sort of responsible for the labs you peeps do DX

Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast