Page 92 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    They're decent for the amount of time I've spend on them, I'm still studying the theory so it'll get better with time and most of the stuff I've written has been short (about like 45 seconds) so I'm still waiting to write a full piece
    Well, you have the entire winter break still, so keep at it and you'll write a one-minute song or combine all those songs into one fantastic song in no time! (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Well, you have the entire winter break still, so keep at it and you'll write a one-minute song or combine all those songs into one fantastic song in no time! (:
    haha thanks
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

Well, time for an update. o:

I feel pretty happy, because I've just finished spriting what's probably going to be my only Fakémon. Well, at least the male, non-shiny version. (:

Well right now I'm having mixed emotions. I'm happy but at the same time, kinda sad.I'm happy and I'm excited because in a few hours, it's gonna be Christmas and in a week, it's gonna be a New Year and a new start. But at the same time sad because of that, the year's almost over and I feel quite reflective over what's happened in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Well right now I'm having mixed emotions. I'm happy but at the same time, kinda sad.I'm happy and I'm excited because in a few hours, it's gonna be Christmas and in a week, it's gonna be a New Year and a new start. But at the same time sad because of that, the year's almost over and I feel quite reflective over what's happened in 2012.
    Don't worry about it. You'll feel the same way after every year, and it's only because of how close Christmas is to the end of the year.

Instead, try and focus on the positive things of every year. It'll get you to more and better places! (:

Well the Secret Santa was awesome XP Well I didn't get my gift because the one giving it to me didn't arrive ;^;
    Tonight looks promising XP Going to my cousins for a Christmas dinner :3 And like always since we are weird like that I guess, we open our presents as soon as 12 strikes... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Well the Secret Santa was awesome XP Well I didn't get my gift because the one giving it to me didn't arrive ;^;
    Yeah, that's the only thing I don't really like about Secret Santas. ):

I'm always tempted to go, but that one reason always keeps me from going...

Yeah, that's the only thing I don't really like about Secret Santas. ):

I'm always tempted to go, but that one reason always keeps me from going...
    Well she will give it to me on Friday so I can wait <.> I am glad that the one that got my gift really liked it :P ^_^

<_> D:??

It's Christmas morning here and it's a beautiful and cold day here. Must say that I've already recieved a few gifts and will be getting more later. The day's actually pretty exciting on how it would turn out. Merry Christmas and hope you all have a good time

Whoa, almost the same scenario here last Friday. But the exact opposite happened to me XD. I just gave the gift to the person's friend who'll give it to her.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 25th December 2012 at 1:47 AM.

Well she will give it to me on Friday so I can wait <.> I am glad that the one that got my gift really liked it :P ^_^

<_> D:??
    Oh, well in that case, never mind then. I assumed that the person just bailed on you and would never give you your present. o:

Good im waiting near my chirstmas tree for tomorrow.I wish I had a sleeping bag near it.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    Good im waiting near my chirstmas tree for tomorrow.I wish I had a sleeping bag near it.
    If you had a sleeping bag near your tree, then people wouldn't go near it, because you'd just steal all the presents that were intended for other people! o:

If you had a sleeping bag near your tree, then people wouldn't go near it, because you'd just steal all the presents that were intended for other people! o:

More like snooping around.(Snickers)

A little over 3 hours til christmas where I live, Merry early christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    More like snooping around.(Snickers)
    Stealing all the best presents for yourself now, huh? :P

No. <------ big fat lier

Now I feel really regretful. I actually just hit my brother who's so difficult to deal with. I just lost patience with him and yet he made things worse and has a bad tendency to provoke my wrath. I'm calm and OK now but regretful. Of all days, why did it have to be Christmas day?

On the brighter side, I'll be going somewhere later so hopefully, things can turn around and get much, much better from here on out

Now I feel really regretful. I actually just hit my brother who's so difficult to deal with. I just lost patience with him and yet he made things worse and has a bad tendency to provoke my wrath. I'm calm and OK now but regretful. Of all days, why did it have to be Christmas day?

On the brighter side, I'll be going somewhere later so hopefully, things can turn around and get much, much better from here on out
    You should apologize to your brother or something. Nobody likes getting hurt or getting in trouble on a holiday! ):

Hopefully the rest of your day fares better, though. (:

You should apologize to your brother or something. Nobody likes getting hurt or getting in trouble on a holiday! ):

Hopefully the rest of your day fares better, though. (:
    Yeah. I already did and we're at peace now.

Yeah, I know. Since it's the day ain't over yet, things can definitely turn around in everyone's favor, as long as it isn't over.

Yeah, I know. Since it's the day ain't over yet, things can definitely turn around in everyone's favor, as long as it isn't over.
    That's the best way to think on Christmas. Nobody wants to end such a festive holiday on a low note, right? (:

That's the best way to think on Christmas. Nobody wants to end such a festive holiday on a low note, right? (:
    Yeah. That's for sure and besides, I still have more plans for the next few days in this season, especially on the new year.

One hour left until we can open presents XD I am back from the Christmas Dinner XP It was awesome Food was delicious X3 I feel happy <.> and... kinda sleepy XP But naw D:

Yeah. That's for sure and besides, I still have more plans for the next few days in this season, especially on the new year.
    That's even more stuff you can include in the story that you tell your future children. (:

Already christmas day here
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

It's still Christmas Eve here in California. I'm not going to jump the gun if there's only two hours remaining. (:

Page 92 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast