Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2563

Thread: Share your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    It's still Christmas Eve here in California. I'm not going to jump the gun if there's only two hours remaining. (:
    That's pretty exciting. How are you spending Christmas eve?

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    That's pretty exciting. How are you spending Christmas eve?
    Eh, all I really did was go to Denny's. I had some pretty good ham for dinner, though.

Tomorrow's going to be vastly different, though, I'm sure. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Stop using this thread as a +1 thread. Honestly, you don't have to reply to every single post. Plus, it's getting to the point where some of you aren't even following the OP.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Stop using this thread as a +1 thread. Honestly, you don't have to reply to every single post. Plus, it's getting to the point where some of you aren't even following the OP.
    Oh thank god, finally. I didn't want to be rude.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

I am feeling pretty good right now, had a good Christmas to make me smile for a week.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I am tired. But, this is usually how I feel at 5:30 P. M...
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

i was alright for the first half of the day, but now i'm feeling pretty conflicted with things that are happening... hope things will sort themselves out overnight... most likely not though. D:

After 2 years I finally regained my senses about how chirstmas feels. I feel soooooo great!
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Ok. 1st day after Christmas here and it's pretty rainy. These next few days are all about waiting for the new year to come. Anyways, right now I'm pretty bored but I may go out later so that's that for now.

Feel pretty good. Christmas is almost over in my time zone, and I feel very satisfied.
    BRIGUIN! BRIGUIN! WAKE UP! YOU HAVE A 5-HOUR TRIP TOMORROW!!!
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

i'm excited. i get to go out with my girlfriend tomorrow.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

I tried to stay asleep but I can't with the saddening emotions running throughout my body. Outside I look fine and friendly but the inside broke the balance. I was recently rejected crush-wise and thought to myself "I'm tired of being just best friends with friendly folk, I wanna be more than that, I want to earn it instead of being a burden to others". I am no attention seeker but this has been really hurting my ego the past month and although granted I had a fun Christmas, I really still feel down. Now I'm figuring a way to not let the feelings get to me on my birthday, which is tomorrow. If only there was a volt that could shock the bad feelings out of me, I may just see the light once again.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I tried to stay asleep but I can't with the saddening emotions running throughout my body. Outside I look fine and friendly but the inside broke the balance. I was recently rejected crush-wise and thought to myself "I'm tired of being just best friends with friendly folk, I wanna be more than that, I want to earn it instead of being a burden to others". I am no attention seeker but this has been really hurting my ego the past month and although granted I had a fun Christmas, I really still feel down. Now I'm figuring a way to not let the feelings get to me on my birthday, which is tomorrow. If only there was a volt that could shock the bad feelings out of me, I may just see the light once again.
    People get rejected all the time. Just have to get used to the fact that most people in the world don't give a **** about you. Nobody is above being rejected or hurt. Heck you could even die alone, it happens to plenty of people every single day. And a December 26th birthday? Ouch man that sucks....but happy birthday.

I'm actually pretty good myself. Spent the past few hours writing a song and it turned out splendidly. And I'm so excited 2012 i almosst done!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    People get rejected all the time. Just have to get used to the fact that most people in the world don't give a **** about you. Nobody is above being rejected or hurt. Heck you could even die alone, it happens to plenty of people every single day. And a December 26th birthday? Ouch man that sucks....but happy birthday.

I'm actually pretty good myself. Spent the past few hours writing a song and it turned out splendidly. And I'm so excited 2012 i almosst done!
    At my time it's the early morning of the 26th when my b-day is on the 27th but thanks.

And yeah, you have to find the true friends, not the 1000 friends you think is gonna stick up for you everyday.0

The weather here is so gloomy right now, it makes me feel sleepy.

It just finished snowing, now it's sleeting and the wind is insane.
    I love white Christmases, but as soon as that's finished, I'm over it. Nice weather is more than welcome again.

the one time i need it to be cold, it isn't. damn it nature.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

I'm freezing. We're supposed to be getting a nasty storm here not as bad as Sandy was though and I'm freezing.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Temperatures gonna drop a lot tonight.....damn where are my warmer clothes? =_= Ugh this place is cold and Im bored....

Where do I begin....I miss my BF all the time. He lives in the UK and i'm in the US....we've been together almost 2 years and it's tough being in a long distance relationship....but it's worth it having someone you love and someone who cares about you.I got to hear his voice after weeks...he sent me kisses over (what we call mics, we go on tiny chat or msn and talk to eachother that way) mics....i feel "at peace" when we talk, such a amazing feeling. I had such a rough year it's great knowing 2013 could be my year....i dont wanna get into it on here because I dont feel really comfortable telling people this stuff about my life but it's been so rough for me this year I really am looking forward to a new start. I was in such a rough spot in October and did something I'm not proud of but havent done it since which is great for me. I had a great day today and fabulous Christmas. Tommorow i'm going to my favorite store of all time fun fun fun!!!! Maybe i'll make a pokemon amv...who freaking knows... XD
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/344ckkj.png[/IMG]

I'm super bored....and kinda just want to be around people right now.

Also I cut a huge chunk out of the bottom of my foot because I'm a klutz.

Bored really. There's actually this place that I want to go to but I may as well face it, it's gone now since they said it's gonna be gone by Christmas . On the bright side, there is a really big event that I can't wait for in two weeks
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 27th December 2012 at 2:37 PM.

Very happy at the moment because today is my birthday and I'm gonna do fun bunny stuff.

Sorta jittery <.> had too little sleep and such due to clan making
    UGH

Tired. I overslept this morning.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Very happy at the moment because today is my birthday and I'm gonna do fun bunny stuff.
    Happy birthday! o:

Hmm... I'm feeling quite unmotivated and lazy today. I don't really have anything to do. :/
    Oh yeah, and cold, too. I hate waking up to 40-degree temperatures. D:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast