Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Uncommon Shippings Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by majormanafemale View Post
    Two ships I feel are underrated are handymanshipping(Daisy and Tracey) they just fit when they met you saw the click if you watched it. The other is imitationshipping (Ritchie and Duplica) they are copies of two orginal characters with minnor twist I say if they ever met they'd hit it off. I thought of something while typing that is intresting so Gary wouldn't be lonely I can see posibly Melody from OI going for him. I can't think of any other non main pairs that might work. All I lnow is mostly Todd, Harley and Conway there were few others but names escape me atm make me want to ask to many questions to he nice. Zoey swings towards same gender but I can't thin of anyone for her.
    well when it comes to zoey most people i know pair her with either dawn or candice.do either of those work for you?

I'm say I'm a proud fan of NamelessShipping.

IMO PalletShipping is way to overrated

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

I am still reeling at how pokesilver shipping got thrown under the bus so quickly to promote johtoshipping

Which shipping do you feel is severely underrated and why?

I looove Red and Leaf together. Yay for hero/heroine pairings! I feel that that pairing is severly underrated, but thats probably cuz they never met xD. However, there are a lot of hero/heroine pairings that are very popular (like Hilbert and Hilda) but they never met either lol. I think its because most people prefer either Red or Leaf to be with Blue.

Which two characters do you think would be an instant hit if the two met in the canon universe?

Red and Leaf because Leaf is so pretty and cute and I think that she'd be enough for Red to actually talk and have a conversation with xD.
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Eusine/Falkner shipper here! Been even before I knew it... existed outside my head. I'm not that active in any Pokémon ship though. Haven't drawn or written anything like, ever.

I also ship Eusine/GSC!Morty. I dislike Morty's new SSHG design so freaking much, he looks so much younger and just... why did they have to change it? They didn't change anyone else! Did they just want to make him more of a bishie? Ugh. And to make matters worse, everyone and their mother only draws the new Morty now, absolutely no luck in finding anything with his old design. Sigh.

Oh, I also support OriginalShipping and DragonShipping or whatever Lance/Clair's called. Never been up to date with the names >>
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 24th September 2012 at 7:34 PM. Reason: Mixed up shipping names, lulz
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

^ I'm with you on HonorShipping and SacredShipping though, to be honest, I disagree about Morty's redesign. I've especially been getting into SacredShipping lately, and I'd like to write a oneshot about it at some point. Heck, I'd like to write for HonorShipping more too.

But on the subject of Morty pairs, I wish SoulShipping got more attention, because I think they could really relate to each other in a lot of ways. But then again, Morty's my favorite Johto gym leader and Sabrina's my favorite Kanto gym leader... so I'm definitely biased on this one.

What about HandymanShipping? Tracey and Daisy are kind of cute together.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

That's actually a really nice shipping. Tracy never got much love in-fandom, & even tho he played a "major" role for such a short time it was nice seeing him again in Chronicles/Hosu. Daisy seemed quite a bit more fun then too & seemed to actually train her pokemon. I didn't like any of Misty's sister enough to ship them b/f those eps aired but afterwards I thought better of Daisy as she really improved from her lazy glam-girl persona.
    I admit I like Orangeshipping a bit more (mainly due to Misty's Azurill, I think it is a common theory that Tracy's Marril is the mother to it, & it seems more likely than a trainer would give an egg to someone they cared for strongly) Daisy's teasing Misty about Tracy being her boyfriend can be interpreted in another way as sisters will often joke, tease, or gossip on boys they like/find cute.
    Looking for trades! My Time Zone is EST, plz notify if yours is different!
    FRIEND CODES:White (Stacy) 3912-5053-5025
    Black (Reuben) 0906-0216-9907
    OFFERING:Keldeo (US Event, UT)
    Snivy Lvl 1 UT (eggs upon request)
    New Tepig Lvl 1 UT (Superpower Egg-move)
    LOOKING FOR:Eevee, Vulpix, Victini, all starters & more. Trades negotiable. Also collecting geonet locales!
    SHINY COLLECTION:Munna (black version, caught by my hubby!)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    Oh, I also support OriginalShipping and DragonShipping or whatever Lance/Clair's called. Never been up to date with the names >>
    in my experience, lance/clair is most commonly called blackthornshipping. dragonshipping is an alternate name that i can't say i've seen very often, though it's not wrong by any means... and originalshipping is the name for manga!red/green. (:

anyways, i love them together too! growing up together in an isolated mountain village, i feel like they wouldn't have had many friends other than each other, y'know? so they had to have been pretty close~

And it's Incest People. The Only Incest is Twinscest...

Well, I'm also a ShockingShipper. Volky and Ele-Girl FTW!

EDIT: https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/1...9vCt-lfOA2.jpg

Need. Ship. Name. NOW!
    Last edited by Lost™; 26th September 2012 at 2:29 AM.

Tumblr

^ between the grunts? rocktgruntshipping?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    And it's Incest People. The Only Incest is Twinscest...
    the only incest is twincest? what do you mean? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    ^ between the grunts? rocktgruntshipping?
    rocketgruntshipping is already male grunt/female grunt, so it would have to be something else. maybe male grunt/male grunt could be... Peonshipping? Underlingshipping? something else with the "minion" theme? hmmm

I also like Drew/May and Kenny/Dawn. They don't have their own threads anymore.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post

rocketgruntshipping is already male grunt/female grunt, so it would have to be something else. maybe male grunt/male grunt could be... Peonshipping? Underlingshipping? something else with the "minion" theme? hmmm
    or gruntshipping

that isn't taken
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    really?

That's odd contestshipping is either the 1st or second most popular pokemon shipping depending on what site you go to.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    really?

That's odd contestshipping is either the 1st or second most popular pokemon shipping depending on what site you go to.
    id say it's the 3rd/4th/5th . pokeshipping is the most popular.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by izarith View Post
    I liek meh Twincest :3

LuCluas, TwinThoguhtShipping, and a Myriad of other things...

I agree with Gothitelle, GruntShipping sounds great...

Yea, PokeShipping is the most popular. I respect it, I just don't like it's commonality. I'm more of a PikaShipper.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    they may not have active threads atm, but they're hardly "uncommon" ships... i don't think they really belong here. :/

Yea, They don't LOL I don't wanna make a PalletShippy thread. Anyone know a common and popular ship that involves to characters of the same gender?

Also, any other ShockingShippers here?

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Anyone know a common and popular ship that involves to characters of the same gender?
    hmm... if we're talking animeverse, Comashipping (paul/ash) is fairly popular. so is CafeMochashipping (cilan/ash). and Appealshipping (dawn/zoey) has a few fans AFAIK (i certainly support it).
    gameverse, Namelessshipping (green/red) is shipped by a lot of people. also Huntershipping (ethan/silver) & Isshushipping (hilbert/n). but generally the serebii shipping forums have always been pretty hetero-focused so idk how many people you would get in a thread for any of these. 8|

Yea, just you watch, I'll Ninja everyone when the next Anime Series starts. I know we did have a Pallet Thread. Let's move this to VM, it's starting to get a little off-topic.

Hmm, That Picture made me a full supporter. It explains what they were doing.

Tumblr

I agree about PenguinShipping being somewhat uncommon nowadays. It's a shame really, there's some real shipping potential in there - if only people didn't hate Kenny so much...

I also like ChevalierShipping, which is Gary x Dawn. I just find them really cute together and the few episodes Gary was in had some shipping potential as well. It feels really underrated to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I agree about PenguinShipping being somewhat uncommon nowadays. It's a shame really, there's some real shipping potential in there - if only people didn't hate Kenny so much...

I also like ChevalierShipping, which is Gary x Dawn. I just find them really cute together and the few episodes Gary was in had some shipping potential as well. It feels really underrated to me.
    Yea, or they partake in Keep-away with either Pearl or Ikari for Kenny

Tumblr

I like Gary x Dawn as well. I think it's quite an attractive ship and that I think they would get on really well. I could imagine Dawn being one of Gary's cheerleaders.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    I like Gary x Dawn as well. I think it's quite an attractive ship and that I think they would get on really well. I could imagine Dawn being one of Gary's cheerleaders.
    That would be hilarious. XD Cue jealous looks from Kenny, Ash, Barry, and Conway... How many people do I ship Dawn with, anyway? Four?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast