Rosa x Hugh
    Rosa x Nate
    Rosa x Colress
    Rosa x Benga
    Rosa x Burgh
    Rosa x Marlon
    Rosa x Hilbert
    Rosa x N
    Hell yeah, join the Rosa-Multishippers Club! |D Nice choice with Rosa x Curtis, by the way. <3 <3

Seriously Rosa is crazily shippable omg.
    ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Hell yeah, join the Rosa-Multishippers Club! |D Nice choice with Rosa x Curtis, by the way. <3 <3

Seriously Rosa is crazily shippable omg.
    I know, right? She's so much shippable compared to Hilda. At least, to me, she is, for some reason.

Well I don't think it's /uncommon/ ship but I love Originalshipping (Red/Green) ;m; Seriously, they are the best rivals and best lovers. And get some very nice art too, my collection will never be finished (and wish that way too haha I love collecting fanart).

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I know, right? She's so much shippable compared to Hilda. At least, to me, she is, for some reason.
    I don't follow. I thought game characters were very flexible in shipping. But since I only rarely anime/manta ship I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Haha I find Rosa shippable too. Just something about her. XDD

I like Darkcherryshipping (Iris x Pod) which I'm surprised isn't that popular. And it surprises me that Omerta seems to be the favorite Pod and Corn ship. O.o

Oh oh oh! I got another one:

May x Tyson (Meowth guy)- This one I didn't go "Aww they are so cute together" x3 with this one when I was younger I thought they were going out. -.-
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 29th October 2012 at 5:53 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Haha, I've been supporting and reading a lot of shipping fics about Iris lately. I'd say my OTP for Iris is wishfulshipping but there's also some other less common ones that I like too such as:
    Lance/Iris, Silver/Iris and Brock/Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Haha, I've been supporting and reading a lot of shipping fics about Iris lately. I'd say my OTP for Iris is wishfulshipping but there's also some other less common ones that I like too such as:
    Lance/Iris, Silver/Iris and Brock/Iris.
    I like shipping Iris with lots of people too (I love trolling all my favourite characters =p). My OTP for Iris is also WishfulShipping, but I also like Iris/Paul, Iris/Barry, Iris/Marlon, Iris/Burgh, Iris/Benga, and Iris/Ash.

Another one I forgot to mention was Iris x Bianca thanks to Black 1.

And I think some of the manga and game shippings are overshadowed by their anime counterparts.

^ On the subject of Iris ships I find Iris x Benga cute, and surprisingly I have a soft spot for Iris/Georgia (like the only female/female pairing xD).

Also I was playing around with Dento x May mostly coz of Max. I could see Dento and Max hit it off as like bros coz of their science lurv, and become close to May in the process (and May would like Dento's Drew-like pretty boy looks, gentlemanly behavior and the delicious food he makes. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Iris x Benga
    ...I never realized it before, but I think I could get behind this, actually. |D

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Which shipping do you feel is severely underrated and why?
    I just love love love jetlagshipping so much, ugh, it's unfair. I also ship advantageshipping (bugsyxsabrina), slushshipping (flintxcandice), and juxtapozshipping (burghxelesa) so much. They don't seem to be very popular ships though, haha.

Which two characters do you think would be an instant hit if the two met in the canon universe?
    I think Wally/Yellow would be really adorable. He's sick, she's caring and d'awee.
    e, e, e, electric shock
    The electric shocks are flowing down my body
    About to faint, risky, e l e c t r i f y i n g
    Set the voltage, love me

I’m in shock

I love rare pairings, fanfics are more interesting over the ones of the more famous ones like Pearl, Negai, Advance and Poke. so many different combinations that would never see the light of day, but people will find a decent story to accommodate them.

I go on fanfic and usually write down rare pairings because it is more interesting. so far my favorite rare pairings involving Ash are these ones.
    Ash/Princess Salvia
    Ash/Hilda
    Ash/Leaf
    Ash/Rosa (Mei for Fanfic)

But I do like the ideas of. Volkner/Elesa, Skyla/Falkner, May/Nate and Dawn/Hugh. Like I said many different combinations that make rare pairings interesting
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

I wouldn't say a lot of the ones I ship are uncommon but judging my the lack of fanart/fanfics I get for them, they're either obscure or non-existent for the most part...

The things that got me shipping were usually a single piece of fanfiction or art.. showing how easy it is to sway me... but nevertheless I subscribe to Morty/Sabrina, Byron/Dawn, Giovanni/Ariana, Volkner/Jasmine, Burgh/Elesa, Maxie/May, Archie/Dawn, Cynthia/Palmer, Steven/Norman, and Lyra/Petrel. But that last one seems a bit popular...

I would have said Rosa/Colress but it seems a bit of people support them so that's out of obscuria...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567