Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 1) (736)

Solid episode this time. It was so entertaining that I didn't even notice it was ending haha. And it's nice seeing evil!Team Rocket doing their stuff.

Another thing I like is that it seems this is Ash's first meeting with the Zarger dude. I wonder if he'll be some sort of replacement for Ghetsis since Team Plasma seems it won't be used.

Anyway, the things that bugged me is how it's possible have a space-time warp to ancient times and how convenient is that the paleontologist dude just happened to find the Tirtouga he had befriended. Just minor issues, though.

And the episode has extra points with me for not coming with a "Paleontologist Connousier Cilan" hehe

Well this was definetly more of a talking/explanation episode but it was good.

The time-travel to the past was a bit unusual, but somehow the writers made me like it.

Im glad that Team Rockets past missions led up to the events of this episode, and there plan seems really interesting.

It was a good episode, the music was very well played too, can't wait for the second part.

Saw the episode and I did indeed enjoy it. The time gate concept makes a lot more sense, and I like the back story so far.

Team Rocket's motto was also great in this episode

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

This episode was quite good. It was boring at the beginning, but when flashbacks began, episode became interesting and good. 8/10
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

This episode wasn't bad but ... I was bored ... I'm disappointed because I love Carracosta & Titourga

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    This episode wasn't bad but ... I was bored ... I'm disappointed because I love Carracosta & Titourga
    That's because time travel episodes suck more than Piplup's.

My ideal battle ever!

More indicators that Team Rocket's phase of working under Zager is ending now....Zager got a huge gaping hole blown through his research lab helicopter. Unless he knows a good repairman, he's not flying that around anymore, and thus Team Rocket can't utilize it for missions like the Nimbasa one, Milos Island one, or this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Another thing I like is that it seems this is Ash's first meeting with the Zarger dude. I wonder if he'll be some sort of replacement for Ghetsis since Team Plasma seems it won't be used.
    Team Plasma most likely will be used come Dragonspiral Tower. And Zager is more a replacement for Giovanni than Ghetsis, really.

~Yawns~ I woke up from a good late sleep for this. Yeah, this was a boring episode part. Let's hope the next part is better.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

I'm surprised there's so little discussion for either of these episodes. Was it really not that good?

Quote Originally Posted by pokefandt View Post
    I'm surprised there's so little discussion for either of these episodes. Was it really not that good?
    Not for me.
    Most two parters this saga are disappointments. One never aired, and these latest two are boring. The only good one was the Subway one.

Watched it, I enjoyed it. Not much really to say about it for me though, just that I enjoyed seeing Team Rocket again and whatnot.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This episode was ok... There was a lot of talking about how the space-time distoration increasing to its maximum size would allow Team Rocket to use Tirtouga's life energy to keep the Gate of Time open forever. My brain hurts after reading that line too many times... It was cool to see Protouga and Abagora for the first time. Disappointing that Ash used Oshawott to get Protouga out of the water. Fujio definitely didn't have much stamina while running through the tunnels. Ash finally got to meet Dr. Zager face to face, great to see. It was odd to see that the pendant was stuck inside of the fossil, and yet wasn't in bad shape.

20/100
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Watched it myself. Nothing really great happened aside from maybe Ash meeting Seger. I mean, after running into the same 3 bumbling idiots for so long it must be a bit of a shock to discover a new member.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

I like this episode too and it english name is A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 1) I get that from pokemon wiki it all english names of these episode until Ash get his last bagde in Unova

Watched the episode, really good start to the two parter.

Now Ash has finally met Zeger

Team Rocket's new mission is revive Tirtouga so they can access the time gate. They succeeded in reviving Tirtouga, but it escapes. Can Ash and Ferris help it out? It was a good episode.

Hey, everybody. An obvious force field appears in front of you blocking the way! What do you do?

Ash: Run into it!

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    It was a good episode.
    I saved you the trouble of your cheesy-sounding summary.

I rather liked this episode. It was nice to see a couple new pokemon as well as seeing Team Rocket back in their original uniforms.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Yeah i was impressed when zager and ash met. and the tirtouga wore the pendant while fossilized.

guess this this the second time something was among the pokemon's fossil, but the interesting thing is that the pendant was from modern time.
    Last edited by Sushi; 19th August 2012 at 1:49 PM.

It was an okay episode.

5/10, just hurry up and get to roxie, I want to hear the translated DOGARS song.

So this is the culmination of Team Rocket's plan all along. To revive a fossil, to maintain a time gate to the ancient world so it can control the pokemon there to rule the unova region, I have to say I'm impressed. Also, I don't know about anyone else, but i wasn't expecting Tirtouga to be pronounced like that. Finally, I really enjoyed this episode, especially the second half due to the realisation of Team Rocket's plan. On to the next one, I'm sure it going to be great!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Team Rocket is back!

nd they're dealing with fossils. Don't see why that's such a big deal, though. Restoring fossilized pokemon was perfected a long time ago.

Wait, Ash knows what a Tirtouga is? He didn't even pull out his pokedex.

You know, this is kind of disturbing if you think about it. He's holding his dead friend.

Oh wow. Forgot about the fossil machine from earlier in Unova. Took a long time for that to come full circle. Team Rocket could have finished this job long before Ash made it to Twist Mountain. Come to think of it, why didn't they do it before the Thundurus and Tornadus plot? <_<

Ash usually knows to give up if Thunderbolt has no effect the first time. He could at least try a different pokemon.

Pretty good episode. It was nice to see Team Rocket again. Tirtouga is a fine Pokemon. I didn't really like how Sierra acted in this episode, though. She didn't seem to be happy at all.

Mildly enjoyable episode, it's nice to see TR back. Though aren't space-time distortions the realm of Palkia & Dialga since were in Unova shouldn't we be focusing on Reshiram & Zekrom. Also were supposed to believe that the Tirtouga fossil that Ferris found just so happens to be the same Tirtouga he met in the past with fossilized pendant. Come on writers you can do better than that.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Saw the episode in subs already but felt like seeing the english one. The only part that got to me was when ferris said "You never told me your name" -_- it's a pokemon, all it says is it's name.
    Friends are family you choose

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast