Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 1) (736)

Impressive Team Rocket, very impressive. At first, I thought this was going to be a boring 2 parter with a plain COTD, but I didn't think that TR would have a plot here. So yay! Great episode!

Dr. Zager is one helluva antagonist. He's getting stuff done. Especially after attempting to capture the kami trio in the last 2-parter.

Ferris and Tirtouga's friendship really touched me, and it was shocking to see that the fossil he discovered was from the Tirtouga he met. The whole time gate thing left me baffled, but I'll buy it.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

That Tirtouga must have been stubborn. He never bothered evolving all those years, and died as is.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    That Tirtouga must have been stubborn. He never bothered evolving all those years, and died as is.
    Maybe it did not want to evolve. They don't have to evolve.

Iris and her kid comments are back. Just as I was starting to like her......

Ferris voice seemed really familiar. No idea how but I know I heard the voice
    Last edited by MidnightMelody; 22nd August 2012 at 10:06 PM.

Did a quick seach, and Ferris is voiced by Wayne Grayson. He voiced some well known characters, such as; Harrison from the Silver Conference, Karl from Movie 13, Kevin from Movie 12, Emmet, Ben (DP and Ranger special), and of course Lance!

So this guy's been around for quite awhile.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Default A Restoration Confrontation Part 1 736

Thanks Josh; whenever you are ready for that part of the restoration process, I will do the gauges for you, no worries.
    Sorry to hear about your issue concerning spending the small fortune, you did tell her AFTER it was spent right? and not before, always remember that part ok.

I liked this two-parter, anything with Team Rocket in a major role is good these days. The scientist trying to recapture the past has been done before (Beg Burrow and Steal), but tirtouga was cute, at least before it evolved in part two.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Nice to see Team rocket with a good role in the episode, trying to get Tirtuga to open the time gate,
    I like Tirtuga, cute to see it evolves in part 2
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I'm surprised Ash didn't use his poke dex on a Pokemon he never saw before. I was glad to see the white TR uniforms return

A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 1)

This episode started off boring, but it got interesting when Ferris told Ash and the others about how he met Tirtouga in his childhood, but unfortuantly his friend Sierra dosen't belives him.
    There was a lot of explaination about how the space-time hole and Tirtouga in this episode. I have to admit, Team Rocket's plan was clever. They wanted to increase the space-time hole to its maximum size, so they can use Tirtouga's life energy to keep the Gate of Time open forever. I liked how Ash finally meet Dr. Zager ...... face to face. Team Rocket finally managed to restore Tirtouga, but it uses AncientPower and escapes from Team Rocket's helicopter. Ash and Ferris finds Tirtouga. But it attacks them, even after Ferris mentioning the pendant that he gave Tirtouga in his childhood.....and the episode ends with a cliffhanger.
    I'm surprised that the pendant was still in pretty good shape after being stuck inside of the fossil for so long.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123