Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skylanders

Wow. What the **** happened to this thread.

Anyways, I recently 100%'d the game. Note that you don't have to have all the figures to 100% the game.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    Wow. What the **** happened to this thread.

Anyways, I recently 100%'d the game. Note that you don't have to have all the figures to 100% the game.
    How many do you need then?

At least one of each element, which would be 5 extra Skylanders, since the starter pack comes with 3, so you can get all the collectables in the game. Skylander number is not included in % displayed. Only getting 3 stars on every level.

Say, x_vandslaux_x, how would YOU rate the game? Cause you seem to have actually played it.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I'm 12 and I love it. I would say the game has quite a bit of replay value as well, due to a long and interesting storyline.

I'm in my twenties right now, but I still find charm in Pokemon and similar characters. Infact, I tend to like cutesy whimsical designs more than I do dark, serious designs.

Regardless, I'm more open minded than some. I don't judge a game for being targeted at kids, if it's fun to me, it's fun. Pokemon's targeted at kids, and most of us still find THAT fun.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Say, x_vandslaux_x, how would YOU rate the game? Cause you seem to have actually played it.
    I've played it .-.

In all honesty, it isnt that fun tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

I'm in my twenties right now

Back on topic, target audience shouldn't affect what choice you make when getting a game. It being touted "childish" is irrelevant to how good it is.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    And yet you behave like a 2 years old child, actually I take that back a 2 years old child behaves much better than you do.
    Do you REALLY need to start another ****ing fight? LET IT GO ALREADY!!! Besides, you guys act worse than I do at times.

Also, is it really that hard to believe I'm 20?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    I've played it .-.

In all honesty, it isnt that fun tbh.
    No video game can appeal to everyone, but at least you seem honest about it. I'm still deciding if I ever want it for whatever console I decide to get. (All I want is a console that has fighting games on it.) But like I said, if I ever get it, only then will I find out if I like the game or not.

Back on topic, please.

How many consoles is Skylanders on, anyway? It seems to be on all current gen consoles from what I can tell. Still, whatever system I'm deciding to get, I'm getting a fighting game first before I consider buying Skylanders. Still, I'll keep it in consideration if my curiosity arises.

Back on topic, please.

How many consoles is Skylanders on, anyway? It seems to be on all current gen consoles from what I can tell. Still, whatever system I'm deciding to get, I'm getting a fighting game first before I consider buying Skylanders. Still, I'll keep it in consideration if my curiosity arises.
    All of the home consoles and the 3DS I believe.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    All of the home consoles and the 3DS I believe.
    I didn't know that Skylanders was released for the SNES, then again it's always nice to see support for a retro system.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    I'm 12 and I love it.
    This about sums it up people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    scared-baby.gif
    Oh boy, I laughed. (didn't wanna repeat post the gif again though)

But you would still need to buy the extra figures though and I am not willing to fork out extra money, just to access an area that is the game coding.
    Reminds me of some DLC but with toys that come with them!

Do you REALLY need to start another ****ing fight? LET IT GO ALREADY!!! Besides, you guys act worse than I do at times.

Also, is it really that hard to believe I'm 20?
    After reading you spaz out after someone insults you. Yeah. You really don't act mature.

I didn't know that Skylanders was released for the SNES, then again it's always nice to see support for a retro system.
    I assume he meant the current gen consoles. /killsjoke

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Spryo has sucked ever since it left the PS1.
    Well, Spyro season of Ice and Spyro 2 Season of flame for the Gameboy Advance was good. Then the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot cross over was interesting but not great. After that Spyro really started sucking.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    Well, Spyro season of Ice and Spyro 2 Season of flame for the Gameboy Advance was good. Then the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot cross over was interesting but not great. After that Spyro really started sucking.
    I dunno. I really liked the Legend of Spyro trilogy. And judging by how high Cynder's Skylanders prices are, a lot of other people did too.

We aren't bullying you.
    Well obviously you guys ARE bullying me if you insist on picking on me for every little post instead of contributing to the actual topic, which is about Skylanders, NOT about me. Capiche? Most of my posts have been trying to juggle an argument with you guys while trying my hardest to think of things I can say about Skylanders, considering I haven't played the game yet, that's hard. Can we PLEASE shut up about me already AND JUST TALK ABOUT THE STUPID GAME!?!

Because I'm running out of things to say about Skylanders.

I do find it weird that they brought back Cinder, but they didn't bring anyone back from the original series. Would it have been that hard to put Bentley the Yeti in the game? Or even Agent 9 for that matter? Considering most of the characters in Skylanders have some sort of weapon. I guess they didn't get the rights to those characters. ...But for all I know they forgot they existed. ...Oh well, Skylanders still has some cool characters.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 28th April 2012 at 4:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    It's not just this thread - it's pretty much an ongoing thing, because MugoUrth keeps making these huge long posts whenever someone says anything, and it's a bit of an overreaction, which just keeps contributing to bigger and bigger flamewars.
    So standing up for yourself and others AT ALL is overreacting?

What else can I say about Skylanders. I've got nothing. I'm trying desperately to contribute to the actual topic while having to defend my case, but I can't think of anything else to say.

Shut up already!!!!!
    Shut up!!!
    Shut up!!!
    SHUT UP!!!!!

I'm not going to stop posting because you guys CONTINUE to antagonize me! You keep trying to justify your reasons to be jerks, and you can't just let it go already! I'm not going to stop posting because THE BULLIES ALWAYS WIN!!! You don't understand what it's like to be bullied your entire life, and if you do, you sure don't ACT like you understand what it's like. It's not fun! How would YOU like it if I just decided I wanted to make YOUR lives miserable by refusing to stop attacking YOU guys! You want me to act calm and reasonable, then GIVE ME A DAMN GOOD REASON TO! Cause trying to make me MORE angry isn't how you do it.

And do I really have to say WHY ignoring is bogus? I've tried it, it's only made things WORSE for me in the past, cause it only makes me MORE angry. I have been trying my hardest to end this STUPID argument, and I will do what I can EXCEPT ignore it!

You guys ALSO don't realize that I'M NOT CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS! YOU are causing them too! So with all do respect, STOP ANTAGONIZING ME!!!

And one more thing:
    THIS IS A SKYLANDERS TOPIC! NOT A MUGOURTH TORTURE TOPIC! TURN IT BACK INTO A SKYLANDERS TOPIC AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
    You know, maybe if you didn't go spastic like this you wouldn't get bullied. I'm not defending the people who take the piss out of you, but if you didn't give them a reason to do they wouldn't. Do the mature thing and just ignore it or report it and move on. Just stop replying.

Everyone get on topic before I start warning and infracting. Discuss Skylanders and Skylanders only. If you have issues with other users, then use the ignore feature

Okay Mugo, calm down, I'm sure you can talk gently if you tried. Take a stress reliever. ...That's it, now... Oh what am I doing?

I'm not a bad person, but yes I get angered easily, and you guys haven't exactly been giving me reasons NOT to be angry. Yes I realize that I wouldn't be in this predicament if I was calm, but prolonging the argument is partially all our faults. I don't mean to cause any more trouble, I'm sorry.

To be honest though, I don't think using the internet is an excuse to get someone angry.

Edit: Serebii posted.

Okay, with all things considered, I've heard good and I've heard bad about Skylanders. The good makes me interested, but the bad keeps me away. If I ever decide to buy it, only then will I find out if I like it. ...But still, I like the collection concept. I don't judge the game for being a money grab.

.... I just caughed up my broccoli from laughing so frickin hard XD Skylanders is like super boooriiing and lame.
    Last edited by arceus7; 7th May 2012 at 11:51 PM.

It was funnier before a bunch of posts got deleted.

Im laughing at what sazandora quoted.

.... Sapphire Sceptile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12